Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who in their right mind would choose Oswald as a Patsy?  (Read 5600 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Who in their right mind would choose Oswald as a Patsy?
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2020, 11:24:33 PM »
Advertisement
I am not guessing about Oswald working for or an associate of, Carlos Marcello. Oswald has been sighted in the company of Marcello several times in both a restaurant owned by Marcello and at Marcello’s ranch.
Oswald admitted he was a patsy, we all saw it on television.
The Sicilian custom I read about in a mob book I read so I am assuming that’s true and not a guess.
Tippit and Oswald confrontation who knows but I wasn’t the first to suggest it, I read that in one of the many books I have read about the assassination.

You state those things as if they were the truth
Can't wait for your presser
Take a ticket and wait another 56 years

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2020, 11:24:33 PM »

Offline Izraul Hidashi

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2020, 02:11:05 AM »
I think he may have been possibly chosen because he fouled up the Chicago hit on Kennedy. Or because of the incident with Carlos Bringuier in New Orleans. There may have been other patsies chosen as well, in case the Oswald set up didn't work. Either way, Oswald was framed without a doubt. You'd have to be pretty dense and gullible not to see that. Not to mention mentally blind.

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2020, 07:33:45 AM »
I am not guessing about Oswald working for or an associate of, Carlos Marcello. Oswald has been sighted in the company of Marcello several times in both a restaurant owned by Marcello and at Marcello’s ranch.
Oswald admitted[b/] he was a patsy, we all saw it on television.
The Sicilian custom I read about in a mob book I read so I am assuming that’s true and not a guess.
Tippit and Oswald confrontation who knows but I wasn’t the first to suggest it, I read that in one of the many books I have read about the assassination.

Claimed he was a pasty would be more accurate I think.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2020, 07:33:45 AM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2020, 07:38:22 AM »
I think he may have been possibly chosen because he fouled up the Chicago hit on Kennedy. Or because of the incident with Carlos Bringuier in New Orleans. There may have been other patsies chosen as well, in case the Oswald set up didn't work. Either way, Oswald was framed without a doubt. You'd have to be pretty dense and gullible not to see that. Not to mention mentally blind.

'May', 'possibly', 'or', 'may' .....  but then 'without a doubt'.

There certainly is doubt and just because you don't think there is doesn't make others dense, gullible or mentally blind (whatever that means). Those words could be equally used towards people who believe CTs but it doesn't really get us anywhere to exchange such barbs.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2020, 06:49:15 PM »
He was a patsy because the Marcello chose him to be one. Oswald worked for Marcello and knew you didn’t cross a man like Carlos Marcello, if you did you are dead. They used an old Sicilian practice where they frame someone to be the killer and then immediately they kill the patsy to distance themselves from the law. Marcello probably told Oswald to leave the TSBD at 12:30 and go to the movie theater passing by officer Tippit. I am guessing Tippit was supposed to kill Oswald but Oswald got the drop on him. Where Oswald got the gun I don’t know, maybe he had it with him at the TSBD??

Are you aware that the revolver that was used to kill Tippit was NOT a Smith and Wesson?     Virtually all of the witnesses who saw the killer walking away with the gun said that he extracted ONE SPENT SHELL AT A TIME...... A Smith & Wesson ejects all of the spent shells at once.....They are not removed one at a time.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2020, 06:49:15 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2020, 07:42:28 PM »
Good post John.
Yeah great post John [not]...just the kind of gullible crap that the rich and powerful like to have people to believe.
This video spells it out in a nutshell-----DPD...FBI...LBJ

Offline Joe Mannix

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2020, 11:38:15 PM »
He was a perfect patsy. Former defector to USSR. Supposedly sought visa to Cuba. Had he been killed, the "story" would've been that he was a Soviet or Cuban agent named Alek Hidell who had assumed the identity of a former marine from Louisiana and killed JFK.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2020, 11:38:15 PM »

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2020, 02:55:39 AM »
Are you aware that the revolver that was used to kill Tippit was NOT a Smith and Wesson?     Virtually all of the witnesses who saw the killer walking away with the gun said that he extracted ONE SPENT SHELL AT A TIME...... A Smith & Wesson ejects all of the spent shells at once.....They are not removed one at a time.

I didn't mention what kind of gun it was but I did read that it looks like Tippit's killer extracted one shell at a time