Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Who in their right mind would choose Oswald as a Patsy?  (Read 1955 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Who in their right mind would choose Oswald as a Patsy?
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2018, 01:24:23 PM »

Back in October 1963, would you choose Oswald to be a pretend assassin and if so tell us what attributes that Oswald had that impressed you?

Exactly Walt, choosing Oswald is absurd and that's why nobody chose him, Oswald was just a Lone Nut who took three shots till he finally hit his target.

JohnM

Oswald was just a Lone Nut

That's exactly what the conspirators believed ...... They knew that Lee had participated in some bizarre actions that most folks would shy away from.... Thus they thought they were dealing with the stereotypical  loon who always gets set up to take the blame for the crime.  It was only afterward that they realized that they had set up  a US intelligence agent.

Usually the "Nut" preens and announces that he has saved the world from an evil being who was destroying the world.

Lee Oswald announced to the world...." I do request that SOMEONE come to my legal defense".... He didn't fit the  "lone Nut" mold very well did he Mr Myyton?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2018, 05:15:52 PM »
Since you've decided to participate ,the thread topic is, Who in their right mind would choose Oswald as a Patsy?, can you give a reasonable answer

Who in their right mind gives a damn?  This is just yet another rhetorical Mytton irrelevancy to distract from the facts of the case.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2018, 05:17:31 PM »
Exactly Walt, choosing Oswald is absurd and that's why nobody chose him, Oswald was just a Lone Nut who took three shots till he finally hit his target.

Non-sequitur of the year award.  As I said, your argument amounts to "Oswald would make a lousy assassin, therefore he must have done it".

Mobile View