Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Finally... A Pergola Shooter ID 100% Confirmed  (Read 4609 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Finally... A Pergola Shooter ID 100% Confirmed
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2020, 10:55:32 PM »
Advertisement
Nobody here has a responsibility to prove you wrong.  It is your responsibility to prove you’re right. You’re not even close.

Bump regarding Ridicule.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2020, 10:55:32 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2020, 08:37:45 PM »
Tell me, how long have you been at this? A couple years? I barely been at a couple of months and I've made more progress than most people have in 50 years. And the funny part is I could care less about it. What anyone else thinks about it isn't going to change the fact I'm right about this. And I did it for fun.

You really need to work on your self-esteem issues.

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2020, 09:30:23 PM »
Actually, Zapruder does have some WC testimony of saying he thought a shot came from behind him when he saw the head shot

Now I’m not for certain that one frame at 312 could have been inserted in the Z film to give the impression of a split sec forward movement of JFKs head just before all the other frames afterward suggest a back and left movement

And I’m not adverse at all to exploring a possible new image on GK /pergola structure , it’s just that the trajectory is still in question given JFKs head turned about 45 degree left and leaning left, thus a shot from behind Zapruders position is going to impact the right side of the skull almost perpendicular and if that “v notch” in JFKautopsy photo is the point of entry, the bullet should have continued more less along that same trajectory and exited and cause some sign of skull fracturing on the left side of the skull

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2020, 09:30:23 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2020, 08:07:44 AM »
The problem I have with this sort of thing is that I can see nothing but a few blobs and am aware that all sorts of things can be introduced into an image, unintentionally, by applying filters and 'enhancing' images. There is also the point that the human brain tends to try to interpret patterns to be something we recognise and are familiar with, such as faces. If you go looking for faces in random patterns you can usually find them. Also, I would ask, how tall would someone have to be to be able to fire a rifle through that opening?

Fair enough to look at things like this and to examine things with fresh eyes but to declare something like this as proof of the identity of a pergola shooter isn't accurate I would say.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2020, 03:42:37 PM »
The problem I have with this sort of thing is that I can see nothing but a few blobs and am aware that all sorts of things can be introduced into an image, unintentionally, by applying filters and 'enhancing' images. There is also the point that the human brain tends to try to interpret patterns to be something we recognise and are familiar with, such as faces. If you go looking for faces in random patterns you can usually find them. Also, I would ask, how tall would someone have to be to be able to fire a rifle through that opening?

Fair enough to look at things like this and to examine things with fresh eyes but to declare something like this as proof of the identity of a pergola shooter isn't accurate I would say.

This is why I asked for a Full Photo in order to provide context to the Head/Individual. Based on the YouTube presentations that LeRoy Blevins Sr did regarding shots being fired from the Pergola, I think that head/figure is supposed to be positioned/standing in the Opening to the Pergola Shelter that is behind Zapruder & Sitzman.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2020, 03:42:37 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2020, 04:28:10 PM »
   This is why I asked for a Full Photo in order to provide context to the Head/Individual. Based on the YouTube presentations that LeRoy Blevins Sr did regarding shots being fired from the Pergola, I think that head/figure is supposed to be positioned/standing in the Opening to the Pergola Shelter that is behind Zapruder & Sitzman.

Yes, taking a look at the Moorman photograph and overlaying the first image provided in the OP this work has been done on an area to the left of Zapruder & Sitzman and just to the right of the left hand wall of the pergola opening. I have seen attempts to show a figure in the opening one from the top hence my question about the gunman's height.  Looking at that area I only see blobs which you could interpret as a person but not quite the image provided in the OP. The issue of trying to enhance or use filters on fairly indistinct patterns of blobs is I'm afraid a common one. I would be happy to take a look at a higher res image if one is provided but looking at the highest I could find I'm not convinced it is anything more than a random pattern of blobs, but still waiting to be walked though it by Israul.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2020, 05:18:05 PM »
Yes, taking a look at the Moorman photograph and overlaying the first image provided in the OP this work has been done on an area to the left of Zapruder & Sitzman and just to the right of the left hand wall of the pergola opening. I have seen attempts to show a figure in the opening one from the top hence my question about the gunman's height.  Looking at that area I only see blobs which you could interpret as a person but not quite the image provided in the OP. The issue of trying to enhance or use filters on fairly indistinct patterns of blobs is I'm afraid a common one. I would be happy to take a look at a higher res image if one is provided but looking at the highest I could find I'm not convinced it is anything more than a random pattern of blobs, but still waiting to be walked though it by Israul.

Blevins did his "work" on this subject with his colorized versions of the Moorman Photo. Blevins had 2 guys standing,hugging that wall/entrance to the Pergola. One of those guys was wearing something along the lines of wrap-around shades like Dirty Harry did back in the day. As I said earlier, Zapruder and Sitzman would have heard a shot(s) being fired this close to them. Their silence regarding those possible shot(s) would have them in on a cover-up at the minimum.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 05:19:33 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2020, 05:18:05 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2020, 05:28:52 PM »
   Blevins did his "work" on this subject with his colorized versions of the Moorman Photo. Blevins had 2 guys standing,hugging that wall/entrance to the Pergola. One of those guys was wearing something along the lines of wrap-around shades like Dirty Harry did back in the day. As I said earlier, Zapruder and Sitzman would have heard a shot(s) being fired this close to them. Their silence regarding those possible shot(s) would have them in on a cover-up at the minimum.

Yeah, have seen some of the colourised images. Not convinced.