Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: There is only one remaining question  (Read 8658 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: There is only one remaining question
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2018, 07:32:59 PM »
Advertisement
There are lots of remaining questions.  Pretty much everything about this case is a remaining question, despite Paul May's insistence that it has all been settled.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2018, 07:32:59 PM »

Online Paul May

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2018, 07:36:22 PM »
Evade what? There is no resolution. I cannot evade what doesn?t exist. Oswald was a successful assassin by inches.  No doubt, he was going for a head shot. The easiest shot was shot #3.  We can deduce that in reality he missed two out of three shots. Was it nerves? The 11 MPH wind he didn?t account for? Nobody knows. We?ll never know. Using Occam?s razor principles, Oswald hit the easy shot after missing intended target twice. This issue as most have been debated 55 years with no resolution to a 100% certainty. It cannot be resolved. We can only guess based on what we do know. JFK died and ALL the evidence points to LHO.

Online Paul May

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2018, 07:37:54 PM »
Perhaps, but there are no remaining answers.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2018, 07:37:54 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2018, 07:42:32 PM »
There are lots of remaining questions.  Pretty much everything about this case is a remaining question, despite Paul May's insistence that it has all been settled.

Yes, I agree that there a hundreds of unanswered questions.... But I'm trying to resolve just one of those questions concerning what Mr May calls "credible evidence"  ....   

He presented the argument that Lee Oswald was a world class expert who could fire any rifle with extreme accuracy even if the scope was mounted askew.....

I strongly disagree...  No person regardless of his expertise could fire any rifle accurately with the scope mounted out of align with the barrel.  And a true expert ( and would be assassin) would simply have removed that easily removable piece of junk and got it out of his way.....

Online Paul May

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2018, 07:48:57 PM »
So, now, although our conversation was civil, you choose to embellish my words and lie about what I stated.  So, please copy and paste my supposed comment ?LHO was a world class expert who could fire any rifle?. And you wonder why people refuse to engage conspiracy advocates. This is exactly what you people do. You fabricate and lie.  Shameful.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2018, 07:48:57 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2018, 08:10:25 PM »
So, now, although our conversation was civil, you choose to embellish my words and lie about what I stated.  So, please copy and paste my supposed comment ?LHO was a world class expert who could fire any rifle?. And you wonder why people refuse to engage conspiracy advocates. This is exactly what you people do. You fabricate and lie.  Shameful.

Mr May, I'm merely drawing a conclusion that is based on your theory that Lee Oswald was an expert sniper.

In saying that ?LHO was a world class expert who could fire any rifle?. I am merely translating your theory....because you apparently believe that simply because Lee was able to qualify ( by the skin of his teeth) with an excellent rifle after days of training, that he was then an expert who could fire any old piece of junk rifle with deadly accuracy.

Online Paul May

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2018, 08:16:19 PM »
You cannot translate my theory using YOUR words stating they are my words.  My point was Oswald had the necessary skills for a relatively easy shot. This very debate has raged for 55 years and once again I will state it will never be resolved.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2018, 08:16:19 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2018, 08:35:35 PM »
Evade what? There is no resolution. I cannot evade what doesn?t exist. Oswald was a successful assassin by inches.  No doubt, he was going for a head shot. The easiest shot was shot #3.  We can deduce that in reality he missed two out of three shots. Was it nerves? The 11 MPH wind he didn?t account for? Nobody knows. We?ll never know. Using Occam?s razor principles, Oswald hit the easy shot after missing intended target twice. This issue as most have been debated 55 years with no resolution to a 100% certainty. It cannot be resolved. We can only guess based on what we do know. JFK died and ALL the evidence points to LHO.

Mr May,  You're making quantum leaps here.....  You have NOT proved your statement that Lee Oswald was an expert who could fire a rusty old rifle with the scope mounted askew with world class precision and speed...