Author Topic: Zapruder frame 413 shenanigans  (Read 13709 times)

Chris Bristow and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Steve Barber

Re: Zapruder frame 413 shenanigans
« Reply #455 on: December 03, 2017, 01:02:11 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BLOVIATING FROM A POSITION OF IGNORANCE

As usual, You slandered me when I informed you that the Wiegman Film had Incorrectly been proffered as being filmed Continuously. Obviously, YOU were Ignorant with regard to this Fact. YOU fell victim to the Old Guard JFK Assassination Community simply coming to a convenient Agreement regarding the Wiegman Film & then for decades they Consistently Repeated this unsubstantiated water cooler clap-trap until it Erroneously became accepted as fact by people such as yourself. All anyone has to do is actually view/scutinize the Wiegman Film to ascertain that there are Time Gap(s) in Wiegman's Filming. With other Assassination Time Lines being assigned relative to what is captured on the Wiegman Film, the Fact it was NOT filmed Continuously is Important. 
            First, the Nix Film refuted a point YOU were attempting to make = YOU abandoning it. Now, the Legendary Richard B. Trask refutes a Point YOU are attempting to make, and YOU abandon him. YOU should STOP making Ignorant Statements & leveling Ignorant Slanders and Enrich Your JFK Assassination Knowledge by conducting some actual JFK Assassination Research. YOU are capable of doing this.   

LOLOL!!!! OMG! "slandered"! Storing, you bring everything on yourself when the people in this forum who know your childish games know when you're trying to pull one over!!!   So, you expect me to know EVERYTHING that each and every book, pamphlet, article, etc. says about everything in this case?  If you do, then I can expect the same from you! You answer this question, then I am going to put you to the test and ask you a question about an issue that I would wager a BIG bet you have very little knowledge of!  Be prepared. 

"Ignorant"? HA!  You accuse me of not knowing that the Wiegman film isn't continuous for 36.5 seconds like Trask said, and you say that I am ignorant of the fact that it isn't continuous.  I said that it isn't continuous except for when Wiegman turns his camera on at the intersection of Houston and Elm and starts filming as they turn in front of the book depository bldg. while he exits the car, runs across Elm and up the knoll where he lay on his stomach and films the Hester's after which he turned off his camera.  He then went down the hill, turned his camera back on, filmed the Newmans, turned it off, then back on and filmed both Clyde Haygood, then Doris Mumford then turned it off. I've known this since 1980, when I first saw the Wiegman film in its entirety.

Storing.  I am not backing off what I said about the Nix film. You have reading comprehension problems.  The Nix film is worthless for picking up any fine detail on the knoll. Period. Black man did not run into darkness on the knoll, period, and you claiming that he did is just hot air.  You're an expert at blowing hot air. 
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 02:25:07 PM
by Steve Barber
»

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #456 on: December 04, 2017, 03:24:12 PM »
Robert, are you certain you want to go with the nonsense about the bush in front of Zapruder?

"DRIFTING ALONG WITH A TUMBLING TUMBLEWEED"

Thanks for posting further Corroborative Image Evidence that Zapruder is Not The Sprinting Man as seen on the Paschall Film.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #457 on: December 04, 2017, 03:31:56 PM »

2. Storing, don't tell me to "focus"!  You are the one who isn't focusing! I am well aware of what Emmett Hudson and "the young fellow" did. I am also well aware that the black man ran up the stairs. We have discussed these people in the past!   Knock it off with the crap.  It still doesn't change the fact that there are no dark shadows obscuring the sight of these three men on the knoll.  The photos I provided links to all prove that the knoll was NEVER DARK except in the Nix film.  Period. So cut the crap.

3.  Storing. You are a wack job.  That paragraph doesn't make a bit of sense. You are the person who used the word "sprinting".

4.  You know, Storing, you are so full of garbage that you stink. The BS that you post is just that.  I don't know anyone who ever said that the complete Wiegman film is "continuous" until you started mouthing off about it it in this forum. You just hate the fact that others  are years ahead of you with knowledge on what is what.  There was no "old Guard" identifying Doris Mumford as McKinnon. That was one person. Gary Mack!  Don't blame that crap on everybody who disagrees with you, you clown!

- BUMP-

(1)  Wiegman Film  "CONTINUOUS"  Ignorance Boldly Displayed above.

(2) Name Calling, Slandering, Issue Avoidance, Boldly Displayed above

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #458 on: December 04, 2017, 04:27:34 PM »
                                                              - BUMP-

1.  No, the ignorance is yours, Storing!  Which version of the Wiegman film are you watching Storing?!  It certainly cannot be the same copy Wiegman took if you are claiming that the sequence he shot from the time he turned the camera on in front of the TSBD to the Hesters isn't continuous!  Come on, Storing, out with it!

2.  There is absolutely NO "Issue Avoidance" on my part, Storing. 

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #459 on: December 07, 2017, 02:23:11 AM »
                                                              - BUMP-

Storing, I am waiting for you to tell to the forum the source of the copy of the Wiegman film you are viewing.  If you are going to accuse someone of being in ""ignorance", you have to clarify which copy of the Wiegman film you, yourself are viewing. There are different ones, you know.   I have a reasonably good idea which version you're watching, but I want you to tell the forum, since you are so quick to call me "ignorant".  Put your money where your mouth is.   

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #460 on: December 08, 2017, 04:53:59 PM »
Storing, I am waiting for you to tell to the forum the source of the copy of the Wiegman film you are viewing.  If you are going to accuse someone of being in ""ignorance", you have to clarify which copy of the Wiegman film you, yourself are viewing. There are different ones, you know.   I have a reasonably good idea which version you're watching, but I want you to tell the forum, since you are so quick to call me "ignorant".  Put your money where your mouth is.   

"MOTHER MAY I HAVE ANOTHER"  (NOT HAPPENING)

You slander me by calling me a "wack job", "full of garbage", "stink", "have some real issues", etc, and NOW You want to engage in a Conversation?  Your apology and pledge to refrain from such abusive conduct in the future would be a good 1st step toward a rapprochement.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 04:57:31 PM
by Royell Storing
»

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #461 on: December 08, 2017, 05:38:01 PM »

"MOTHER MAY I HAVE ANOTHER"  (NOT HAPPENING)

You slander me by calling me a "wack job", "full of garbage", "stink", "have some real issues", etc, and NOW You want to engage in a Conversation?  Your apology and pledge to refrain from such abusive conduct in the future would be a good 1st step toward a rapprochement.

Just as I figured.  You'd find some sleazy way of worming your way out of answering the question I put to you.  Allow me to add one more "name" to the list.  You are nothing but a troll, Storing.