Author Topic: Zapruder frame 413 shenanigans  (Read 4144 times)

Craig Lamson and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Forum
Re: Zapruder frame 413 shenanigans
« Reply #140 on: October 13, 2017, 08:55:00 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For WIW i think that the fiqure seen through the pyracanthra bush in Zapruder is one of the 3-men standing on the steps.

Robert Groden on the steps, standing at the exact Emmett Hudson location, overlaid over Zapruder frame 413.

Bill Miller Research Article  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Online Robin Unger

• Robin Unger's  JFK Assassination Research Gallery
« Reply #141 on: October 13, 2017, 11:57:04 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 11:59:13 AM
by Robin Unger
»

Offline Robert Reeves

« Reply #142 on: October 13, 2017, 01:08:00 PM »
Robert Groden on the steps, standing at the exact Emmett Hudson location, overlaid over Zapruder frame 413.

Bill Miller Research Article  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Duncan, Look where the lamppost (#1) locations are in the two photo's when overlaid  - proving my point the Zapruder 413 frame is based upon the Exhibit 33 fake location of the lamppost being directly at the end of the wall. You can never recreate the real 413 location with the 413 used in the Zapruder film. Because it is based upon the fake scenario of exhibit 33.

As I've explained, frame 413 location is based upon exhibit 33, we always see the lamppost #1 in the wrong position now when recreating against the plaza. As your Gif image shows.

That split/screen Gif, in reality, shows the faked and added to left side, the real side, 413, in reality is on the right. I will post an image tonight of what is really happening in 413.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 01:10:42 PM
by Robert Reeves
»

Online Steve Barber

« Reply #143 on: October 13, 2017, 02:15:26 PM »
Duncan, Look where the lamppost (#1) locations are in the two photo's when overlaid  - proving my point the Zapruder 413 frame is based upon the Exhibit 33 fake location of the lamppost being directly at the end of the wall. You can never recreate the real 413 location with the 413 used in the Zapruder film. Because it is based upon the fake scenario of exhibit 33.

As I've explained, frame 413 location is based upon exhibit 33, we always see the lamppost #1 in the wrong position now when recreating against the plaza. As your Gif image shows.

That split/screen Gif, in reality, shows the faked and added to left side, the real side, 413, in reality is on the right. I will post an image tonight of what is really happening in 413.

Are you not aware of the fact that those lamp posts were all moved back completely across the sidewalk and onto the lawn from their original location, YEARS AGO?! 

Offline Steve Thompson

« Reply #144 on: October 13, 2017, 02:41:25 PM »
I'd say that in order for your "Zapruder was not on the pedestal" position to be considered, the first hurdle you have to clear is the evidence presented in the Moorman photograph.
1.  If that's not Zapruder/Sitzman on the pedestal - then who are they ?
2.  According to your theory, where is Zapruder in the Moorman photo ?

If you can't provide a reasonable explanation to these questions, then I don't believe your theory is worthy of even cursory consideration.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 02:45:19 PM
by Steve Thompson
»

Online Robin Unger

• Robin Unger's  JFK Assassination Research Gallery
« Reply #145 on: October 13, 2017, 02:55:00 PM »
 I said NOTHING about Zapruder not being on the pedestal ?
of course he was on the pedestal.

What i said was that the Shaneyfelt image looks to have been taken from just to the right side of the pedestal as it appears to look down the wall INSTEAD of across it.

I made no mention regarding Zapruder, or his filming location. ?

« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 03:02:28 PM
by Robin Unger
»

Offline Steve Thompson

« Reply #146 on: October 13, 2017, 03:00:15 PM »
I said NOTHING about Zapruder not being on the pedestal ?

What i said was that the Shaneyfelt image apperas to be taken from just to the right side of the pedestal as it appears to look down the wall INSTEAD of across it.

Not you, Robin.  My question was directed to Storing and Reeves.
With apologies old boy if I wasn't clear...