Author Topic: Zapruder frame 413 shenanigans  (Read 13707 times)

Chris Bristow and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline John Woods

Re: Zapruder frame 413 shenanigans
« Reply #133 on: October 12, 2017, 01:34:08 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IT'S LIKE HELEN KELLER OWNING THE SMITHSONIAN

This is what happens when someone that is merely a member of the "Old Guard" is Ordered to "Stand Down". They are left flapping in the breeze. Exposed.  When you go to the Library and check out a book from the Librarian, this does Not mean the Librarian has a clue as to what that book is about. Embarrassing to say the least. Now let's see if the LN's circle the wagons and try to salvage this disaster.

Hi Royell,

I have been involved for over forty three years.  Using 8mm films, 16mm and 35 mm slides along with reel-to-reels.  If not for the
first generation researcher's this case could have died out some time ago.

Royell, are you telling me that the "Old Guard" is unable to learn?  I have always been fond of educating me gently.  I have made
a number of mistakes in this case.  And of course I think of providing my services for Brad Ayers whom brought darkness into my
life.  At that time, being a member of the "Old Guard" I had to decide as to my commitment on this case.

When I read comments such as yours, I feel dishonor by you and others.  And my decision to help Ayers a waste.  Some $30.000-
spread over the length of my involvement for the truth has apparently been a Awful waste of my Life.

Stand down, educate me gently or continue my work.  Simply up for question now.

johnw

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #134 on: October 12, 2017, 06:07:12 PM »
Hi Royell,

I have been involved for over forty three years.  Using 8mm films, 16mm and 35 mm slides along with reel-to-reels.  If not for the
first generation researcher's this case could have died out some time ago.

Royell, are you telling me that the "Old Guard" is unable to learn?  I have always been fond of educating me gently.  I have made
a number of mistakes in this case.  And of course I think of providing my services for Brad Ayers whom brought darkness into my
life.  At that time, being a member of the "Old Guard" I had to decide as to my commitment on this case.

When I read comments such as yours, I feel dishonor by you and others.  And my decision to help Ayers a waste.  Some $30.000-
spread over the length of my involvement for the truth has apparently been a Awful waste of my Life.

Stand down, educate me gently or continue my work.  Simply up for question now.

johnw

"OLD GUARD"

The "Old Guard" as referenced is a group of JFK Researchers that have come to numerous Mutual Agreements regarding the JFK Assassination. These Mutual Agreements are just that. Agreements/Opinions without PROOF made amongst themselves. This Coffee Klatch of JFK Assassination Researchers then continues to repeat their Opinions endlessly. Over time, this echo chamber effect results in their mutual agreements coming to be accepted as fact. This Method is why we have JFK Urban Legends such as (1) The McKinnon Mis-ID, (NO PROOF) (2) The Wiegman Film having been filmed "Continously", (NO PROOF) (3) The Officer Chaney ID on the McIntyre Photo, (NO PROOF), (4) The Dictabelt Fiasco (NO PROOF), (5) The Emmit Hudson ID (NO PROOF), (6) The Hester's ID (NO PROOF), etc, etc, etc.  Everytime anyone asks for PROOF as to any of their multitude of agreed upon conclusions/opinions, they are Immediately slandered endlessly, sullied, and generally bullied in an effort to avoid providing PROOF of their Opinions, and to discredit and drive this individual away permanently. Not sure if this is the "Old Guard" of which you believe you are a member of. If it is, and you truly want to solve this case, you need to think about widening your circle of acquaintances.   
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 06:08:44 PM
by Royell Storing
»

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #135 on: October 12, 2017, 10:32:28 PM »

"OLD GUARD"

The "Old Guard" as referenced is a group of JFK Researchers that have come to numerous Mutual Agreements regarding the JFK Assassination. These Mutual Agreements are just that. Agreements/Opinions without PROOF made amongst themselves. This Coffee Klatch of JFK Assassination Researchers then continues to repeat their Opinions endlessly. Over time, this echo chamber effect results in their mutual agreements coming to be accepted as fact. This Method is why we have JFK Urban Legends such as (1) The McKinnon Mis-ID, (NO PROOF) (2) The Wiegman Film having been filmed "Continously", (NO PROOF) (3) The Officer Chaney ID on the McIntyre Photo, (NO PROOF), (4) The Dictabelt Fiasco (NO PROOF), (5) The Emmit Hudson ID (NO PROOF), (6) The Hester's ID (NO PROOF), etc, etc, etc.  Everytime anyone asks for PROOF as to any of their multitude of agreed upon conclusions/opinions, they are Immediately slandered endlessly, sullied, and generally bullied in an effort to avoid providing PROOF of their Opinions, and to discredit and drive this individual away permanently. Not sure if this is the "Old Guard" of which you believe you are a member of. If it is, and you truly want to solve this case, you need to think about widening your circle of acquaintances.

Storing thinks he has a copyright on the assassination, and what he says, goes. RUBBISH!  Who died and made you boss, Storing?  Who are to state that there is "no proof" on any topic of discussion? Who are you to say that what you say, goes?! 

FYI...take a look at the three men standing on the stairs on the knoll.  Which of those three men looks to you like they were born in 1905?  We already know the black man who was standing next to Hudson was proved to be a young man with a baby and a wife.  All three were captured in the Jimmy Darnell footage, standing where the park bench thy were seated on is located.  The man in the red shirt clearly isn't an elderly man, so this leaves the man in khaki trousers, white shirt and dark jacket and a cap.  How do I know Husdon was born in 1905?   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So you don't agree that Doris Mumford is the woman in the Wiegman film, don't you?  There is solid proof that she is. Her own flesh and blood, Karen Moore. One person, Gary Mack, claimed it was another woman. Mack has been proved wrong is so many things he claimed was a fact that it's laughable. The woman is not Cheryl McKinnon, but you couldn't tell Gary that. You and Gary are much alike in that you both--he thought and you think that you had/have a copyright on the assassination and therefore, no matter how much evidence there is that prove the acoustics was wrong, that "Badge Man" is nothing more than a figment of his and Jack White's silly imagination, and that Cheryl McKinnon is NOT the woman in the Wiegman film, Doris Mumford is the woman in sunglasses on the grass in the Wiegman film Gary argued until his death that he was right and everyone else was wrong.  How sad.

Who says that the Wiegman film is "continuous"?  Other than from the time he turned his camera on when the vehicle he was riding in was rounding the corner of Houston and Elm through time he shut his camera off after filming the Hester's lying on the grass in front of the pergola, there is no other "continuous" filming. I don't know of a single person who has ever said that the Wiegman film is "continuous" in its entirety except yourself. 

What you have said within your paragraph, knocking the serious researchers who have spent their lives with this tragedy, is proof that you don't know your rear end from a hole in the ground!  Who the hell do you think you are?
You do the same, exact things that you are accusing "The Old Guard" (as you like to call it) of doing! You belong to a group of people believing all sorts of ridiculous, outlandish sinister, conspiracy theories, regarding photographs, films etc.
You do nothing but SPECULATE!  For example, You cannot prove one way or another( except in your own twisted mind) that the people referred to as the Hester's isn't the Hester's. You conjured that all up in your head. You berate people who disagree, yet you haven't a shred of evidence to prove that they are not the Hester couple!  Let me tell you something, Storing. You will have to do a LOT better than saying that because Mr. Hester misidentified the direction of where he and his wife were at the time of the shooting.  Chuck Brehm said that he was standing on "Commerce Street", yet we know(and so did he he just got the street names mixed up!) that Brehm was at the Elm Street curb! 

So Storing you will need to do a lot better than coming up with ludicrous, ridiculous theories as to who was where, what they did, and who they are because frankly, you stink at research.  You are good at inventing silly, ridiculous, ludicrous theories.   "Step aside", amateur. 
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 10:39:12 PM
by Steve Barber
»

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #136 on: October 12, 2017, 11:33:21 PM »

Storing thinks he has a copyright on the assassination, and what he says, goes. RUBBISH!  Who died and made you boss, Storing?  Who are to state that there is "no proof" on any topic of discussion? Who are you to say that what you say, goes?! 

FYI...take a look at the three men standing on the stairs on the knoll.  Which of those three men looks to you like they were born in 1905?  We already know the black man who was standing next to Hudson was proved to be a young man with a baby and a wife.  All three were captured in the Jimmy Darnell footage, standing where the park bench thy were seated on is located.  The man in the red shirt clearly isn't an elderly man, so this leaves the man in khaki trousers, white shirt and dark jacket and a cap.  How do I know Husdon was born in 1905?   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So you don't agree that Doris Mumford is the woman in the Wiegman film, don't you?  There is solid proof that she is. Her own flesh and blood, Karen Moore. One person, Gary Mack, claimed it was another woman. Mack has been proved wrong is so many things he claimed was a fact that it's laughable. The woman is not Cheryl McKinnon, but you couldn't tell Gary that. You and Gary are much alike in that you both--he thought and you think that you had/have a copyright on the assassination and therefore, no matter how much evidence there is that prove the acoustics was wrong, that "Badge Man" is nothing more than a figment of his and Jack White's silly imagination, and that Cheryl McKinnon is NOT the woman in the Wiegman film, Doris Mumford is the woman in sunglasses on the grass in the Wiegman film Gary argued until his death that he was right and everyone else was wrong.  How sad.

Who says that the Wiegman film is "continuous"?  Other than from the time he turned his camera on when the vehicle he was riding in was rounding the corner of Houston and Elm through time he shut his camera off after filming the Hester's lying on the grass in front of the pergola, there is no other "continuous" filming. I don't know of a single person who has ever said that the Wiegman film is "continuous" in its entirety except yourself. 

What you have said within your paragraph, knocking the serious researchers who have spent their lives with this tragedy, is proof that you don't know your rear end from a hole in the ground!  Who the hell do you think you are?
You do the same, exact things that you are accusing "The Old Guard" (as you like to call it) of doing! You belong to a group of people believing all sorts of ridiculous, outlandish sinister, conspiracy theories, regarding photographs, films etc.
You do nothing but SPECULATE!  For example, You cannot prove one way or another( except in your own twisted mind) that the people referred to as the Hester's isn't the Hester's. You conjured that all up in your head. You berate people who disagree, yet you haven't a shred of evidence to prove that they are not the Hester couple!  Let me tell you something, Storing. You will have to do a LOT better than saying that because Mr. Hester misidentified the direction of where he and his wife were at the time of the shooting.  Chuck Brehm said that he was standing on "Commerce Street", yet we know(and so did he he just got the street names mixed up!) that Brehm was at the Elm Street curb! 

So Storing you will need to do a lot better than coming up with ludicrous, ridiculous theories as to who was where, what they did, and who they are because frankly, you stink at research.  You are good at inventing silly, ridiculous, ludicrous theories.   "Step aside", amateur.

"OLD GUARD" SINKS TO A NEW LOW

(1) A Head Stone Proves NOTHING. The ONLY person claiming Hudson was on The Stairs/Steps is Hudson himself.

(2) The "Old Guard" rubber stamping of the McKinnon Mis-ID allowed another JFK Assassination Eyewitness to Not Tell What They Saw.

(3) The Wiegman Film being "filmed continuously" was trumpeted for close to 40 years. This would include The Holy Grail "Pictures Of The Pain" by Trask

As the images of the assassination become Clearer and Evidence is Uncovered/Released, the Depths to which the "Old Guard" will Sink has No Bottom. Your throwing a man under the bus who can No Longer defend himself is PROOF of this Escalating Desperation. Absolutely Deplorable

Offline John Woods

« Reply #137 on: October 13, 2017, 12:30:04 AM »
Hi Royell,

I still have to disagree with your statement.  Is it not human nature to have the ability to learn
regardless of their age?  I was gently educated by Steve Barber on Face Book just several months
ago.

I would appreciate if you back up your statements with a different approach.  How about including
visual work with your statements?

Apparently you have developed a rather harsh view of the "Old Guard".  Instead of attacking these
people how about a little more kinder education?

Steve and I are opposite sides of the fence but yet I respect him.  Not as a researcher but for whom
he is.

Royell, can you be gently educate or will this effort be a waste of our time.  Time is limited and precious.

If you can not accept growth within your self and for others maybe you will best serve the community
some where else.  Give it some thought, thank you.

johnw

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #138 on: October 13, 2017, 02:43:09 AM »

"OLD GUARD" SINKS TO A NEW LOW

(1) A Head Stone Proves NOTHING. The ONLY person claiming Hudson was on The Stairs/Steps is Hudson himself.

(2) The "Old Guard" rubber stamping of the McKinnon Mis-ID allowed another JFK Assassination Eyewitness to Not Tell What They Saw.

(3) The Wiegman Film being "filmed continuously" was trumpeted for close to 40 years. This would include The Holy Grail "Pictures Of The Pain" by Trask

As the images of the assassination become Clearer and Evidence is Uncovered/Released, the Depths to which the "Old Guard" will Sink has No Bottom. Your throwing a man under the bus who can No Longer defend himself is PROOF of this Escalating Desperation. Absolutely Deplorable

GOOGLE Emmett Joseph Hudson.

You and your labeling people who know this case from top to bottom as "The Old Guard" is laughable!  Go ahead and say that I am a "name caller". I am allowed to do that since you label to those of us who have studied this case since the 60's "The Old Guard". That's nothing but a slap in the face.  Like I asked. Who the hell do you think you are ?! You're nobody. You haven't done a thing with this case worth mentioning, other than making it a laughing stock.   

Excuse me but,  usually, a person who is testifying and asked where they were in relation to the shooting can pretty much identify where they were standing.  Especially when that person happens to be the groundskeeper of Dealey Plaza who knew every inch of the place.  I would say that after what Hudson witnessed, the location of where he fell to the ground, whom he conversed with while sitting on the ground and all was fresh on his mind when he testified. Furthermore, you failed to address the fact that of the three men standing on the stairs, Hudson was the oldest and that neither of the other two men, one black, could possibly be Hudson.  Oh but wait! You are now questioning whether or not that is Hudson on the steps, due to the fact that he was the only person who ID'd himself on the steps?  I advise you to do some research on Hudson. A girl by the name of Bernice Moore interviewed Hudson's son. She has posted within this forum. Hudson pointed out that it is he who was dressed in the light clothing standing in the middle of the group on the steps. He could very easily lied and said he was the guy on the step below him, or the black guy, but he didn't!   Give me a freaking break, Storing! You aren't worth trying to carry on a serious conversation with.  You don't have a serious element in your body except for when it comes to making outrageous, ludicrous and ridiculously false claims along with denigrating people who disagree with your nonsense!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 02:19:45 PM
by Steve Barber
»

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #139 on: October 13, 2017, 04:39:39 AM »

You're so full of it.  How exactly did anyone prevent Doris Mumford from telling what she saw?

Steve's right - who do you think you are?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 10:27:34 PM
by John Iacoletti
»