Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Assassination Witness - Alive?  (Read 5256 times)

Offline Derek Thibeault

Assassination Witness - Alive?
« on: December 13, 2018, 05:54:47 PM »
Advertisement
Does anyone know what witnesses or people in the case that are still alive? I believe Ruth Paine is. But like Warren Reynolds, Julia Ann Mercer, etc... I have to assume based on the time elapsed it's not a big number. Thanks

JFK Assassination Forum

Assassination Witness - Alive?
« on: December 13, 2018, 05:54:47 PM »

Online Royell Storing

Re: Assassination Witness - Alive?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 03:11:31 PM »

(1) The 4 members of the Newman Family standing/on-the-ground curbside on the North side of Elm St, (2) SS Clint Hill standing atop the driver side running board of the Queen Mary/running down Elm St/spread eagle across the trunk of the JFK Limo, (3) Mary Moorman standing curbside on the South side of Elm St, (4) Beverly Oliver (alleged Babushka Lady) standing a few feet back of the south curb on Elm St, (4) Buell Wesley Frazier standing atop the steps leading into the Texas School Book Depository, (also drove Oswald to work on 11/22/63). 

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 04:04:00 PM »

...witnesses or people in the case that are still alive? I believe Ruth Paine is. 
Probably many witnesses are still living. Ruth Paine was a witness to nothing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 04:04:00 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 06:08:55 PM »
     (1) The 4 members of the Newman Family standing/on-the-ground curbside on the North side of Elm St, (2) SS Clint Hill standing atop the driver side running board of the Queen Mary/running down Elm St/spread eagle across the trunk of the JFK Limo, (3) Mary Moorman standing curbside on the South side of Elm St, (4) Beverly Oliver (alleged Babushka Lady) standing a few feet back of the south curb on Elm St, (4) Buell Wesley Frazier standing atop the steps leading into the Texas School Book Depository, (also drove Oswald to work on 11/22/63).

Hi Royell, I'm sure you remember Tony Frattini's posts.....   Tony was very focused on the paper sack aspect of the case... 

In one of his posts he posted a document that said that the FBI had not returned the paper sack to the DPD because it had been rendered worthless as evidence by the destructive testing in the FBI lab. 

Do you remember the post, or the document?