Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 46007 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #312 on: January 16, 2019, 10:00:19 PM »
Advertisement
The Divine Miss M says she had never seen the men before
She did not say have

Do any of you lot know the difference?

Hint: Before that day

When did she say "before that day"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #312 on: January 16, 2019, 10:00:19 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #313 on: January 16, 2019, 10:02:37 PM »
I stopped because the debate had run it's course and frankly, I got bored with the incessant demands for answers.

Yes, it's much better to believe a conclusion on faith because some authority figure said so.

As for me misrepresenting things all you have to do is look at the facts without your obvious tilt to exonerate Oswald at all costs. That goes for your boyfriend JohnI.

Really Oscar?  The best you can do is some juvenile, homophobic insult?  What are you, twelve?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #314 on: January 16, 2019, 10:07:57 PM »
I really don't give a crap how it is you wanted the question answered. Tell you what, Mark Lane lapdog. Don't ask me any more questions. Capiche!

Wow, I missed this pathetic reply... This is actually sad and funny at the same time.

Oh well, that's what happens when one runs out of arguments, I guess.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 10:20:25 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #314 on: January 16, 2019, 10:07:57 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #315 on: January 16, 2019, 10:37:02 PM »
When did she say "before that day"?

Where did I say she said that

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #316 on: March 15, 2019, 03:31:22 PM »
Detective Studebaker made a map of the sixth floor and recorded the locations of the various pieces of evidence on that map.  He made precise measurements and recorded the measurements on the map.   He recorded that the rifle was 15 feet 4 inches south of the north wall of the TSBD....   ( LOOK at the map) 
https://zmail04-mta.peak.org/service/home/~/?auth=co&loc=en_US&id=6209&part=2

Deputy Boone said that the rifle was about 8 feet south of the south end of the partition on the east side of the stairway.  Boone's estimate fits very nicely with Studebakers actual measurement.   Studebakers measurement places the rifle about 5 feet from the row of boxes that formed the E / W/ aisle at the top of the stairs....That rifle was NOT jammed down between boxes ....It was laying on the floor just as Seymour Weitzman said.  " I got down on the floor and shined my light beneath a pallet and I saw the rifle laying on the floor"

If  the 5 foot 9 inch, Lee Oswald had placed the carcano on the floor beneath the pallet stacked with boxes of books he would have had to have laid down on top of the rows of boxes.   The rifle was found by Deputy Boone 15 feet 4 inches south of the north wall or about 5 feet south of the aisle at the top of the stairs.   Lee Oswald could not have reached across that 5 foot span and placed the rifle down on the floor behind boxes that were stacked four feet high. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #316 on: March 15, 2019, 03:31:22 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #317 on: March 15, 2019, 04:24:46 PM »
Stick to your original claim: Boone confirmed the photo posted is the way he found the rifle. It is NOT a recreation.

Boone testimony

(...)

Mr. Ball - Where was the rifle located on the floor, general location?
Mr. BOONE - Well, it was almost--the stairwell is in the corner of the building, something like this, and there is a wall coming up here, making one side of the stairwell with the building acting as the other two sides. And from that, it was almost directly in front or about 8 feet south, I guess, it would be, from that partition wall that made up the stairwell.

it was almost directly in front or about 8 feet south, I guess, it would be, from that partition wall that made up the stairwell.

Mr. BALL - The rifle was about 3 feet from the--
Mr. BOONE - Yes, sir; behind a row of boxes. There was a row of boxes that came across there. Then the rifle was behind that first row of boxes.
Mr. BALL - I show you 514. Is that the way it looked when you saw it?
Mr. BOONE - Yes.

Mr. BALL - Is that the way it was when the picture was taken?
Mr. BOONE - Yes; I believe so.
Mr. BALL - This shows the rifle as you saw it, does it?
Mr. BOONE - That is right. Then you could kneel down over here and see that it had a scope, a telescopic sight on it, by looking down underneath the boxes.

(...)

Bill Crapman posted this; and I have underlined the part of Boone's testimony that I'd like to focus on...

Stick to your original claim: Boone confirmed the photo posted is the way he found the rifle. It is NOT a recreation.

Boone testimony

(...)

Mr. BOONE - Well, it was almost--the stairwell is in the corner of the building, something like this, and there is a wall coming up here, making one side of the stairwell with the building acting as the other two sides. And from that, it was almost directly in front or about 8 feet south, I guess, it would be, from that partition wall that made up the stairwell.
Mr. BOONE - Yes, sir; behind a row of boxes. There was a row of boxes that came across there. Then the rifle was behind that first row of boxes.
Mr. BOONE - Yes.

Mr. BOONE - That is right. Then you could kneel down over here and see that it had a scope, a telescopic sight on it, by looking down underneath the boxes.

What's very interesting to me is the FACT that Eugene Boone specifically stated that the rifle was about EIGHT FEET south of the partition that was the east wall of the stairs ( a partition to prevent someone from falling down into the stair well.)    And in the very next question Mr. Ball changes that distance to 3 feet.....
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 03:19:03 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #318 on: March 15, 2019, 10:33:40 PM »
Bill Crapman posted this; and I have underlined the part of Boone's testimony that I'd like to focus on...

Boone testimony

(...)

Mr. BOONE - Yes.

What's very interesting to me is the FACT that Eugene Boone specifically stated that the rifle was about EIGHT FEET south of the partition that was the east wall of the stairs ( a partition to prevent someone from falling down into the stair well.)    And in the very next question Mr. Ball changes that distance to 3 feet.....

Mr Crapman... You posted this:

Boone testimony

(...)

Mr. BOONE - Yes.

Where did you copy it from?     
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 11:47:22 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #318 on: March 15, 2019, 10:33:40 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #319 on: March 16, 2019, 03:25:57 PM »

Boone testimony

(...)

Mr. BOONE - Yes.

The photo of the rifle "In situ" is a fake....   That fake "in situ" photo shows a rifle jammed between boxes of books about three feet south of the stairway partition.

Studebaker measured the distance from from that partition as 7 feet 4 inches.... ( see Studebaker's map)