Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 47456 times)

Offline Eddie Haymaker

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #280 on: December 21, 2018, 01:27:50 PM »
Advertisement
who is claiming LHO was an FBI agent?

Ruth Paine was CIA but the FBI wouldn't know that.

They keep an eye on him too

RP must have known about the gun

wrapped in a blanket?

The FBI come to her house?

She's cool with that?

de mohrenschildt (Paines friend) knew about the rifle

So did his wife,they TOOK PICTURES,it was no secret

things just don't add up here

« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 01:46:17 PM by Eddie Haymaker »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #280 on: December 21, 2018, 01:27:50 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #281 on: December 21, 2018, 02:49:29 PM »
Hahaha, even in the 70's Serpico was just another cop movie and 44 years later I doubt that the movie is big anywhere, but if this decades old cop movie is the best example you have of "undercover" work then basically you got nothing, but keep trying.

Really?

Was Serpico married?
Did Serpico have small children?
Was Serpico an FBI/CIA agent?
Was Serpico arrested for murder?
Did Serpico try to kill a cop when he was arrested?

Undercover agents generally as far as I know fit a certain profile and let's be honest Oswald who was married with young children, had no higher qualifications was not Government Agent material unless you can prove to me that he was an Agent? How about you have another go and try and convince me, K?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How To Become a Special Agent with the FBI
The basic qualifications to become a FBI Special Agent are rigorous and include the following:

Be a U.S. citizen or a citizen of the Northern Mariana Islands
Be between 23 and 37 years of age, unless seeking a veteran?s waiver
Possess a bachelor?s degree from an accredited four year college
Possess a valid state driver?s license
Have worked as a professional for at least three years

https://www.fbiagentedu.org/careers/fbi-special-agent/become-special-agent-with-fbi/

JohnM

What do you think under cover life is like? You are usually embedding yourself with dangerous people. I guess in your fantasy world they are living the life of Hugh Hefner.

Exactly. A "loner" had a wife and two children.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #282 on: December 21, 2018, 06:57:38 PM »

Day had moved the box immediately in front of the rifle in order to lift the rifle from the floor so, naturally, the rifle would then fall to it's side as it no longer had the box for support.

Try to open your eyes and SEE....   That's the reason we were given this beautiful gift....

LOOK at the 0:47 point of the Alyea film..... 

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94APWcGDMyY

At the 0:47 point the shiny metal butt plate of the carcano can be seen just to the left of Lt Day's left elbow as he squats down and grabs the sling of the rifle. Although the film isn't as clear as it could be it's clear enough to see that the long axis of the  butt plate is nearly horizontal .....The rifle is pointed east and the butt of the rifle is toward the window in the est wall of the TSBD.  The butt plate is horizontal (parallel to the floor)  and the long axis of that plate is N/S....

Which means the left side of the rifle is up ( toward the ceiling) and the leather sling is also up....  Since Day has hold of that sling and he didn't reach across the rifle ....the rifle was laying ON THE FLOOR with the sling side ( left side) up....

The rifle was NOT jammed down between any boxes......

This photo is a fake!....It was created by the DPD to support the lie that the arch villain Lee Harrrrrrvey Ossssswald ( boooo hissss) dashed by that site and hastily dumped the rifle before running down the stairs and crashing by Vicky Adams and Sandra Styles on his way to the lunchroom.

P.S. I forgot....  Vicky and Sandra said nobody passed them while they were on the stairs....
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 07:08:57 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #282 on: December 21, 2018, 06:57:38 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #283 on: December 21, 2018, 07:20:49 PM »

Day had moved the box immediately in front of the rifle in order to lift the rifle from the floor so, naturally, the rifle would then fall to it's side as it no longer had the box for support.

Detective Studebaker made a map of the sixth floor and recorded the locations of the various pieces of evidence on that map.  He made precise measurements and recorded the measurements on the map.   He recorded that the rifle was 15 feet 4 inches south of the north wall of the TSBD....   ( LOOK at the map) 
https://zmail04-mta.peak.org/service/home/~/?auth=co&loc=en_US&id=6209&part=2

Deputy Boone said that the rifle was about 8 feet south of the south end of the partition on the east side of the stairway.  Boone's estimate fits very nicely with Studebakers actual measurement.   Studebakers measurement places the rifle about 5 feet from the row of boxes that formed the E / W/ aisle at the top of the stairs....That rifle was NOT jammed down between boxes ....It was laying on the floor just as Seymour Weitzman said.  " I got down on the floor and shined my light beneath a pallet and I saw the rifle laying on the floor"
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 07:31:51 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #284 on: December 21, 2018, 10:13:09 PM »
That's right, amended to "Identical" which fits to a T the HSCA photo panel description. I can't help that your so pedantic that no other word in the English language can be used to describe the same exact meaning for which the HSCA final summary came to the conclusion that "identical" was what the photo panel meant.

No, you either inadvertantly or intentionally conflated the panel's description of photos taken of the rifle being brought out of the TSBD on the day of the assassination with the backyard photos.  The panel made no such conclusion about the backyard photos.  As I already pointed out, the best they could say is that Cecil Kirk thought the scales were tipped in the direction of it being the same rifle.  Not anywhere near "identical".

Since this has already been pointed out to you multiple times, you've gone from "mistaken" to "lying".  Just like you lied about Frazier saying the bag was made out of heavy duty paper.

That is a big time falsehood. The evidence that has always been cited by LNers is presented by the WC, the HSCA and other evidence that has been made available that correct an erroneous conclusion reached by the HSCA of a second shooter that missed and evidence that corroborates the overall conclusion reached by the WC.

That's a copout from somebody who can't or won't actually articulate what evidence places Oswald firing a rifle at the motorcade.

Since you consider yourself a self-appointed defense lawyer for Oswald

No, that's your rhetoric to minimize the fact that you're making claims you can't support.

how about providing evidence that exonareates Oswald?

Because I never made the claim that Oswald is innocent.  I'm pointing out that your case against him is weak, rhetorical, and nowhere near a beyond a reasonable doubt standard.  Your claim doesn't just win by default if I can't prove you wrong.  That's another fallacy.

Just trying to create reasonable doubt by questioning everything that points to Oswald's culpability goes nowhere with NTers (if I could be permitted to speak for LNers in this instance).

I'm not "creating" anything.  What little evidence that exists in this case is questionable, impeachable, arguable, or tainted in some way.  I didn't make that happen.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 10:53:22 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #284 on: December 21, 2018, 10:13:09 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #285 on: December 21, 2018, 10:14:36 PM »
Nothing will ever satisfy these people because they're members of a cult. They worship at the altar of St. Oswald the Patsy.

No, you worship at the altar of your "infallible" scripture, the Warren Commission Report.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #286 on: December 21, 2018, 10:16:43 PM »
Is this the shirt? The striping looks white to me.

Spoken like a guy who has no friggin' clue about what Whaley said about the shirt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #286 on: December 21, 2018, 10:16:43 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #287 on: December 21, 2018, 10:38:41 PM »
Then prove it! If you can prove it then I won't be able to "trot anything out", but, alas, you can't support the claim let alone prove it.

WC and HSCA handwriting experts reached the conclusion that it was Oswald who wrote the name Hidell and other aliases in documents used as evidence that it was Oswald who ordered both the MC rifle and the S&W revolver and in fake ID's and certificate of immunization. Oswald also used Hidell as an official of the fake FPCC chapter in NO. For the actual documents go to the WR and look for them or the notes which direct where to look for them in the accompanying 26 volumes of hearings, exhibits and documents.

BTW, since you don't believe that Willliam Whaley was thruthful then you accept that Oswald got on his taxicab at 12:30PM?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 11:06:49 PM by Oscar Navarro »