Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 48056 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #272 on: December 20, 2018, 09:59:08 PM »
Advertisement
That was a hoax perpetrated on Lonnie Hudkins of the Houston Post  by DMN reporter Hugh Ayenesworth

https://www.dmagazine.com/publications/d-magazine/1998/november/jfk-special-report-how-hucksters-crazies-built-the-big-lie-and-why-we-still-believe-it/

That was a hoax perpetrated on Lonnie Hudkins of the Houston Post  by DMN reporter Hugh Ayenesworth

No....That was how the government ( under LBJ ) discredited the truth.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #272 on: December 20, 2018, 09:59:08 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #273 on: December 20, 2018, 10:08:23 PM »

No....That was how the government ( under LBJ ) discredited the truth.....

Oy Vey

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #274 on: December 21, 2018, 01:39:27 AM »
reporter Hugh Ayenesworth

Aynesworth described hearing a first shot as possibly backfire from a motorcycle, and recognizing a second and a third shot as coming from a rifle.[4] He described the scene immediately afterwards as "total chaos".[4] Aynesworth reported that activity converged upon the Texas School Book Depository, and that he did not enter the building possibly for fear of running into a gunman.[4
Right ::) Anyway, that is not what the pictures show.
He said he instructed another reporter to stay at the Texas School Book Depository and followed the police to the scene of the shooting in a WFAA mobile unit.[2] He was with the police when they entered the Texas Theater searching for Oswald, and he saw Oswald's attempt to shoot Office Nick McDonald.[2] Two days later, Aynesworth was talked into going to the Dallas Police Headquarters by his wife and then saw Ruby lunge and shoot Oswald.[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Aynesworth
Mr Everywhere :-\    Still kicking at 87

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #274 on: December 21, 2018, 01:39:27 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #275 on: December 21, 2018, 01:53:04 AM »
Yep, Oswald was an agent who apparently worked for free, was forced to live apart from his wife and at the end lived in a shoebox. Now that's dedication.

JohnM

I guess the movie "Serpico" isn't big in Australia. You have just described under cover life John.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #276 on: December 21, 2018, 01:56:38 AM »
Of course it can be proven. You'll just trot out the usual CTer MO of denying that the evidence proves anything so why bother.

Then prove it! If you can prove it then I won't be able to "trot anything out", but, alas, you can't support the claim let alone prove it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #276 on: December 21, 2018, 01:56:38 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #277 on: December 21, 2018, 01:59:03 AM »
See! When presented with evidence deny the validity of the evidence. You're so predictable.

See! LNers like you aren't even familiar with the evidence because IF you were then you would realize that it does NOT support his claim.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #278 on: December 21, 2018, 02:01:55 AM »
Right ::) Anyway, that is not what the pictures show.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Aynesworth
Mr Everywhere :-\    Still kicking at 87

Did  LBJ's Hand picked Blue Ribbon Committee call Hudkins or Ayneswoth to Washington to find out where they have learned that Lee Oswald was working with the FBI? And that was true... ( recall that Hoover called SAIC Gordon Shanklin and ordered him to send Agent Hosty over to the DPD before the DPD could start talking to Lee Oswald.   He said that Lee Oswald had been working with Hosty and he wanted to know everything that Lee said to the police, and at the same time to reassure Oswald that the FBI by Hosty's presence, was right there to protect him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #278 on: December 21, 2018, 02:01:55 AM »

Online John Mytton

« Reply #279 on: December 21, 2018, 04:05:07 AM »
I guess the movie "Serpico" isn't big in Australia. You have just described under cover life John.

I guess the movie "Serpico" isn't big in Australia.

Hahaha, even in the 70's Serpico was just another cop movie and 44 years later I doubt that the movie is big anywhere, but if this decades old cop movie is the best example you have of "undercover" work then basically you got nothing, but keep trying.

You have just described under cover life John.

Really?

Was Serpico married?
Did Serpico have small children?
Was Serpico an FBI/CIA agent?
Was Serpico arrested for murder?
Did Serpico try to kill a cop when he was arrested?

Undercover agents generally as far as I know fit a certain profile and let's be honest Oswald who was married with young children, had no higher qualifications was not Government Agent material unless you can prove to me that he was an Agent? How about you have another go and try and convince me, K?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How To Become a Special Agent with the FBI
The basic qualifications to become a FBI Special Agent are rigorous and include the following:

Be a U.S. citizen or a citizen of the Northern Mariana Islands
Be between 23 and 37 years of age, unless seeking a veteran?s waiver
Possess a bachelor?s degree from an accredited four year college
Possess a valid state driver?s license
Have worked as a professional for at least three years

https://www.fbiagentedu.org/careers/fbi-special-agent/become-special-agent-with-fbi/

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 06:32:56 AM by John Mytton »