Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 46029 times)

Online Steve Howsley

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2018, 08:26:43 PM »
Advertisement
More superficial simpleton "logic"; "believe and accept what I say or be deemed to be ignorant and a troll"

I am just as happy, as you are upset, that I am not as gullible and narrow-minded as you.

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2018, 08:26:43 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2018, 09:04:24 PM »
So getting a duplicate key for a PO box is not possible?

It's possible if you believe Oswald made one for Marina but the young lady never admitted to picking up a parcel where Oswald had the PO box. You're not suggesting that someone other than Marina could have picked up the parcel I hope.

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2018, 09:12:56 PM »
Quote from: Steve Howsley on Today at 07:20:34 PM

What a desperate suggestion. Here's another; maybe the paper slip was placed in the wrong box and John Doe collected the package. Still odd though that the rifle ended up at the TSBD.

It wasn't a suggestion. It was a question... you do understand the difference between them, don't you?

Still odd though that the rifle ended up at the TSBD.

How in the world would you know that a rifle delivered to a PO box in March is the same one that was found at the TSBD in November?

You LNs are extremely good in assuming things without a shred of evidence to support it!

It's more than assuming things. It's astute deduction of the evidence which leads to only one conclusion; The rifle delivered to PO Box 2915, Dallas TX was the same rifle found on the sixth floor of the TSBD on 11/22/1963.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2018, 09:12:56 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2018, 09:17:32 PM »
Steve, Martin asked you a simple question...

How in the world would you know that a rifle delivered to a PO box in March is the same one that was found at the TSBD in November?

I too, would like to know how you know that the carcano that was sent to PO box 2925 is the same carcano that was found where it had been carefully hidden, buried BENEATH a heavy stack of boxes of books,on a a pallet.

And simple because the paper work gave the serial number of c2766 does NOT prove that the TSBD rifle is that same rifle...

Any powerful cabal that was desperate enough to plot the murder of the POTUS could very easily have created a carcano with the serial number c 2766.

That's right, Steve. All you have to do is drop some acid and the possibilities are endless. I'm not suggesting that you're on drugs, Cakebread.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2018, 10:02:51 PM »
Oh it was a question. What a stupid question. How do we know the rifle ended up at the TSBD? Read the evidence FFS.

It was neither. It was pure condescension from Lord Martin the Haughty

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2018, 10:02:51 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2018, 10:08:16 PM »
More superficial simpleton "logic"; "believe and accept what I say or be deemed to be ignorant and a troll"

I am just as happy, as you are upset, that I am not as gullible and narrow-minded as you.

I am not as gullible and narrow-minded as you
>>> Seems you just admitted to being gullible and narrow-minded

Baby steps, Martin....baby steps

;)

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2018, 10:33:41 PM »

How about a name or two?

Certainly...I'll give you the Two at the top...  Lyndon Baines Johnson, and John Edgar Hoover......You can decide which was the more culpable....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2018, 10:33:41 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2018, 10:49:35 PM »

Far too wacky for me Walt.

I understand, Steve....  The magic bullet is much more acceptable for those who lack the balls to face the truth....