Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 45954 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #304 on: January 04, 2019, 03:40:45 PM »
Advertisement
It actually demonstrates quite nicely that you are all bluff and misrepresentation.  The only people who would fall for it is people who don't know the evidence.

Nice cherry pick.  Maybe you missed his part.

Mr. BALL. Did you recognize anyone in the lineup?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. You did not? Did you see anybody--I have asked you that question before did you recognize anybody from their face?
Mrs. MARKHAM. From their face, no.
Mr. BALL. Did you identify anybody in these four people?
Mrs. MARKHAM. I didn't know nobody.
Mr. BALL. I know you didn't know anybody, but did anybody in that lineup look like anybody you had seen before?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No. I had never seen none of them, none of these men.
Mr. BALL. No one of the four?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No one of them.
Mr. BALL. No one of all four?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. Was there a number two man in there?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Number two is the one I picked.
Mr. BALL. Well, I thought you just told me that you hadn't--
Mrs. MARKHAM. I thought you wanted me to describe their clothing.

"Oswald's S&W 38 Special".  LOL.  I suppose now you'll try to claim that the HSCA photo panel said the revolver in the backyard photos was "identical" too...  :D

And of what use is a shell handed to a police officer in a wad of kleenex at the police station? Can you show that it was ever at the crime scene?

You mean in the revolver that Hill pulled out of his pocket two hours later and the shells that were "found in Oswald's pocket" also two hours later?  The police just "forgot" to search the pockets of a suspected double murderer when he was arrested, I guess.  Yeah, that's the ticket.

He (allegedly) admitted he had a gun purchased in Fort Worth.  Does that describe V510210? 

And I'm sure you believe that Fritz recalled his exact words verbatim several months later.

What in the hell do "Osborne" and "O.H. Lee" (neither of which you have actually shown that Oswald used, by the way, you just assumed it) have to do with your supposed dozen examples of him using "Hidell" as an alias?  With the possible exception of the selective service ID card that you claim he was carrying when he was arrested (despite no direct evidence of such), you haven't even given a single example!  What makes you think Osborne and Hidell weren't other people?  Just because you want them to be Oswald?

Is there any record that this payment was ever made or deposited into a Railway Express account at all, much less by whom?

I made no such implication.  What are you talking about?  You claimed that Oswald used Hidell as an alias and you claimed there were a dozen examples.  This is just your weak attempt at shifting the burden of proof, because you got called out on another misrepresentation.

Many folks think Helen Markham was "slow"..... But Ball didn't seem to be able to comprehend a simple answer. Markham clearly said that she didn't recognize any of the men in the line up ...

Mrs. MARKHAM. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. You did not? Did you see anybody--I have asked you that question before did you recognize anybody from their face?
Mrs. MARKHAM. From their face, no

Mr. BALL. I know you didn't know anybody, but did anybody in that lineup look like anybody you had seen before?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No, sir.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #304 on: January 04, 2019, 03:40:45 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #305 on: January 04, 2019, 07:29:15 PM »
Many folks think Helen Markham was "slow"..... But Ball didn't seem to be able to comprehend a simple answer. Markham clearly said that she didn't recognize any of the men in the line up ...

Mrs. MARKHAM. No, sir.
Mrs. MARKHAM. From their face, no

Mrs. MARKHAM. No, sir.

The ones that are slow are you and JohnI. On several occasions before the quoted text above Helen Markham testifies to seeing Oswalds face and recognizing him in the lineup.

Mr. BALL. Toward what direction did he walk?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Come back towards me, turned around, and went back.
Mr. BALL. Toward Patton?

Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes, sir; towards Patton. He didn't run. It just didn't scare him to death. He didn't run. When he saw me he looked at me, stared at me. I put my hands over my face like this, closed my eyes. I gradually opened my fingers like this, and 1 opened my eyes, and when I did he started off in kind of a little trot. (The only way Markham can know this man is staring at her is if she is also staring at him)??

Mr. BALL. Before you put your hands over your eyes, before you put your hand over your eyes, did you see the man walk towards the corner? [/color][/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes. [/font]
Mr. BALL. What did he do? [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. Well, he stared at me. (Markham repeats the same scenario above)[/font]

Mr. BALL. You looked at him? [/color][/font]
Mr. BALL. You looked at him [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes, sir. He looked wild. I mean, well, he did to me. (What part of the body makes a person look wild....his face)[/font]

Mr. BALL. When you looked at the man, though, when he came toward the corner, you were standing on one corner, were you? [/color][/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes, sir [/font]
Mr. BALL. Where was he standing with reference to the other corner? [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. After he had shot-- [/font]
Mr. BALL. When he looked at you. [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. After he had shot the policeman? [/font]
Mr. BALL. Yes. [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. He was standing almost even to that curb, not very far from the curb, from the sidewalk. [/font]
Mr. BALL. Across the street from you? [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes, sir. [/font]
Mr. BALL. Did he look at you? [/font]
Mr. BALL. And did you look at him? [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. I sure did. [/font]
Mr. BALL. That was before you put your hands over your eyes? [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes, sir; and he kept fooling with his gun, and I slapped my hands up to my face like this. (Again Markham testifies she saw him looking at her and she at him)[/font]

Mr. BALL. Later that day they had a showup you went to?
Mrs. MARKHAM. A lineup?
Mr. BALL. A lineup.
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes.
Mr. BALL. How many men were in the lineup?
Mrs. MARKHAM. I believe there were, now I am not positive, I believe there were three besides this man.
Mr. BALL. That would be four people altogether?
 Mrs. MARKHAM. I believe that is correct. (Markham has recognized this man, the man that shot Tippit in the lineup)

After finally squaring things out were Markham had become confused about whether she recognized or could identify the men in the lineup (I believe Markham was very nervous and that she was not familiar with the words recognize and identify; Mrs. MARKHAM. I thought you wanted me to describe their clothing. ) Markham then points out that #2 was the man who shot Tippit.

Mr. BALL. No. I wanted to know if that day when you were in there if you saw anyone in there-- [/color][/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. Number two. [/font]
Mr. BALL. What did you say when you saw number two? [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. Well, let me tell you. I said the second man, and they kept asking me which one, which one. I said, number two. When I said number two, I just got weak. [/font]
Mr. BALL. What about number two, what did you mean when you said number two? [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. Number two was the man I saw shoot the policeman. [/font]
Mr. BALL. You recognized him from his appearance? [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. I asked--I looked at him. When I saw this man I wasn't sure, but I had cold chills just run all over me. [/font]
Mr. BALL. When you saw him? [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. When I saw the man. But I wasn't sure, so, you see, I told them I wanted to be sure, and looked, at his face is what I was looking at, mostly is what I looked at, on account of his eyes, the way he looked at me. So I asked them if they would turn him sideways. They did, and then they turned him back around, and I said the second, and they said, which one, and I said number two. So when I said that, well, I just kind of fell over. Everybody in there, you know, was beginning to talk, and I don't know, just-- [/font]
Mr. BALL. Did you recognize him from his clothing? [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. He had on a light short jacket, dark trousers. I looked at his clothing, but I looked at his face, too. [/font]
Mr. BALL. Did he have the same clothing on that the man had that you saw shoot the officer? [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. He had, these dark trousers on. [/font]
Mr. BALL. Did he have a jacket or a shirt? The man that you saw shoot Officer Tippit and run away, did you notice if he had a jacket on? [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. He had a jacket on when he done it.[/font]

Mr. BALL. Did you recognize the man from his clothing or from his face? [/color][/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. Mostly from his face. [/font]
Mr. BALL. Were you sure it was the same man you had seen before? [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. I am sure.

Mr. DULLES. Could I ask just one question? [/color][/font]
Mr. BALL. Yes. [/font]
Mr. DULLES. You referred to his eyes; they were rather striking. Can you give any impression of how his eyes looked to you? I realize that is a very vague question. [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes. He looked wild. They were glassy looking, because I could see-- [/font]
Mr. DULLES. He had no glasses on? [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. No. When we looked at each other, he just stared, just like that. I just don't know. I just seen him--I would know the man anywhere, I know I would. [/font]
Mr. DULLES. Thank you[/font]

If by now anyone doubts that Markham picked Oswald out of the lineup because she recognized his face then nothing else will convince. Markham was emphatic in her recognition of Oswald as the man who shot Tippit and described Oswald as wearing a jacket during the shooting. What has caused Cters to cling to the mistaken story that Markham only identified Oswald due to his clothing was that lizard Mark Lane who testified that Markham had told him the basis for her identification of Oswald was because he was wearing a gray jacket and dark trousers.

Before finishing her testimony Markham was again asked by Ball on what basis did she identify Oswald from the lineup;

Mr. BALL. Well, the man that you identified as the number 2 man in the lineup in the police station, you identified him as the man you had seen shoot Officer Tippit? [/color][/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes, I did. [/font]
Mr. BALL. Did you identify him because of his clothing that he had on at that time in the lineup. [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. Just like I told you. I mostly looked at his face, his eyes, and his clothing, too. [/font]
Mr. BALL. He said here you were able to identify him, Mark Lane testified that you told him you were able to identify him because of his clothing, a gray jacket. First, did the man in the lineup have a gray jacket on?[/font]

Mrs. MARKHAM. No, sir. [/color][/font]
Mr. BALL. What did he have on? [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. He had on this light shirt, dark trousers.[/font]

So, it is obvious to me that many CTers have chosen the path paved by Mark Lane of shame and deceit that for some unfathomable reason only sick minds can find solace in.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #306 on: January 04, 2019, 07:33:38 PM »
The ones that are slow are you and JohnI. On several occasions before the quoted text above Helen Markham testifies to seeing Oswalds face and recognizing him in the lineup.

Mr. BALL. Toward Patton?

Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes, sir; towards Patton. He didn't run. It just didn't scare him to death. He didn't run. When he saw me he looked at me, stared at me. I put my hands over my face like this, closed my eyes. I gradually opened my fingers like this, and 1 opened my eyes, and when I did he started off in kind of a little trot. (The only way Markham can know this man is staring at her is if she is also staring at him)??

Mr. BALL. Before you put your hands over your eyes, before you put your hand over your eyes, did you see the man walk towards the corner? [/color][/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. Well, he stared at me. (Markham repeats the same scenario above)[/font]

Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes, sir. He looked wild. I mean, well, he did to me. (What part of the body makes a person look wild....his face)[/font]

Mr. BALL. When you looked at the man, though, when he came toward the corner, you were standing on one corner, were you? [/color][/font]
Mr. BALL. Yes. [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. He was standing almost even to that curb, not very far from the curb, from the sidewalk. [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes, sir; and he kept fooling with his gun, and I slapped my hands up to my face like this. (Again Markham testifies she saw him looking at her and she at him)[/font]

Mrs. MARKHAM. A lineup?
Mr. BALL. A lineup.
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes.
Mrs. MARKHAM. I believe there were, now I am not positive, I believe there were three besides this man.
 Mrs. MARKHAM. I believe that is correct. (Markham has recognized this man, the man that shot Tippit in the lineup)

After finally squaring things out were Markham had become confused about whether she recognized or could identify the men in the lineup (I believe Markham was very nervous and that she was not familiar with the words recognize and identify; Mrs. MARKHAM. I thought you wanted me to describe their clothing. ) Markham then points out that #2 was the man who shot Tippit.

Mr. BALL. No. I wanted to know if that day when you were in there if you saw anyone in there-- [/color][/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. Well, let me tell you. I said the second man, and they kept asking me which one, which one. I said, number two. When I said number two, I just got weak. [/font]
Mr. BALL. What about number two, what did you mean when you said number two? [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. I asked--I looked at him. When I saw this man I wasn't sure, but I had cold chills just run all over me. [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. When I saw the man. But I wasn't sure, so, you see, I told them I wanted to be sure, and looked, at his face is what I was looking at, mostly is what I looked at, on account of his eyes, the way he looked at me. So I asked them if they would turn him sideways. They did, and then they turned him back around, and I said the second, and they said, which one, and I said number two. So when I said that, well, I just kind of fell over. Everybody in there, you know, was beginning to talk, and I don't know, just-- [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. He had on a light short jacket, dark trousers. I looked at his clothing, but I looked at his face, too. [/font]
Mr. BALL. Did he have the same clothing on that the man had that you saw shoot the officer? [/font]
Mr. BALL. Did he have a jacket or a shirt? The man that you saw shoot Officer Tippit and run away, did you notice if he had a jacket on? [/font]

Mr. BALL. Did you recognize the man from his clothing or from his face? [/color][/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. I am sure.

Mr. BALL. Yes. [/font]
Mr. DULLES. You referred to his eyes; they were rather striking. Can you give any impression of how his eyes looked to you? I realize that is a very vague question. [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes. He looked wild. They were glassy looking, because I could see-- [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. No. When we looked at each other, he just stared, just like that. I just don't know. I just seen him--I would know the man anywhere, I know I would. [/font]

If by now anyone doubts that Markham picked Oswald out of the lineup because she recognized his face then nothing else will convince. Markham was emphatic in her recognition of Oswald as the man who shot Tippit and described Oswald as wearing a jacket during the shooting. What has caused Cters to cling to the mistaken story that Markham only identified Oswald due to his clothing was that lizard Mark Lane who testified that Markham had told him the basis for her identification of Oswald was because he was wearing a gray jacket and dark trousers.

Before finishing her testimony Markham was again asked by Ball on what basis did she identify Oswald from the lineup;

Mr. BALL. Well, the man that you identified as the number 2 man in the lineup in the police station, you identified him as the man you had seen shoot Officer Tippit? [/color][/font]
Mr. BALL. Did you identify him because of his clothing that he had on at that time in the lineup. [/font]
Mrs. MARKHAM. Just like I told you. I mostly looked at his face, his eyes, and his clothing, too. [/font]
Mr. BALL. He said here you were able to identify him, Mark Lane testified that you told him you were able to identify him because of his clothing, a gray jacket. First, did the man in the lineup have a gray jacket on?[/font]

So, it is obvious to me that many CTers have chosen the path paved by Mark Lane of shame and deceit that for some unfathomable reason only sick minds can find solace in.

I only have one question for you?

Do you really believe that had this case gone to trial, the prosecutors would have called Markham as a witness?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #306 on: January 04, 2019, 07:33:38 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #307 on: January 04, 2019, 07:44:15 PM »
I only have one question for you?

Do you really believe that had this case gone to trial, the prosecutors would have called Markham as a witness?

After a considerable time coashing her, yes. I'm sure you believe the defense would have called her to the stand to try to discredit her testimony so I would beat the defense to the punch. Prepare  the crap out of her and, along with the other witnesses and the forensic evidence, Saint Oswald would have fried.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #308 on: January 04, 2019, 08:13:32 PM »
The Divine Miss M says she had never seen the men before
She did not say have

Do any of you lot know the difference?

Hint: Before that day

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #308 on: January 04, 2019, 08:13:32 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #309 on: January 04, 2019, 08:38:56 PM »
After a considerable time coashing her, yes. I'm sure you believe the defense would have called her to the stand to try to discredit her testimony so I would beat the defense to the punch. Prepare  the crap out of her and, along with the other witnesses and the forensic evidence, Saint Oswald would have fried.

I didn't ask you for what you believe the outcome of the trial would be and I don't believe that the defense would have called her to the stand at all, but they sure as hell would have cross examined her if she had previously testified for the prosecution. So, by "beating them to the punch" you would effectively expose her to a potentially harmfull cross examination. Not calling her would IMO be the best strategy for the prosecutor.

It's pretty clear to me that you have no court experience whatsoever. 

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #310 on: January 04, 2019, 10:50:33 PM »

Mr. BALL. Toward Patton?

Mr. BALL. Yes. [/font]

Mrs. MARKHAM. A lineup?
Mr. BALL. A lineup.
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes.

Mrs. MARKHAM. I am sure.

Mr. BALL. Yes. [/font]

DUH!....  Oscar...Nobody has said that Mrs Markham didn't see the killer... She obviously DID,... and that killer was NOT in the line up...

Mrs. MARKHAM. No, sir.
Mrs. MARKHAM. From their face, no. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #310 on: January 04, 2019, 10:50:33 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #311 on: January 06, 2019, 07:42:55 PM »
I didn't ask you for what you believe the outcome of the trial would be and I don't believe that the defense would have called her to the stand at all, but they sure as hell would have cross examined her if she had previously testified for the prosecution. So, by "beating them to the punch" you would effectively expose her to a potentially harmfull cross examination. Not calling her would IMO be the best strategy for the prosecutor.

It's pretty clear to me that you have no court experience whatsoever.

I really don't give a crap how it is you wanted the question answered. Tell you what, Mark Lane lapdog. Don't ask me any more questions. Capiche!