Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 45915 times)

Offline Oscar Navarro

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2018, 06:24:59 PM »
Advertisement
Oswald ordered a rifle and it was sent to his PO Box.  All he had to do was take the slip placed in his box to a clerk who handed him his package.  CTers have argued it couldn't be delivered because the Hidell name was not listed on his PO authorization form.  But that form was lost and Oswald did list Hidell on his NO PO box form.  If CTers were correct, however, then the logical next sequence in this pedantic interpretation of post office procedure would have been for the rifle to be returned to Klein's.  It was not.  CTers could care less about the implications of their theories due to an inability or unwillingness to apply logic to any event that results in an outcome they don't like.  If by asserting that A did not happen, it must result in B occurring, then the absence of B occurring undermines the original claim.  Klein's sent a rifle to Oswald's PO Box.  It can't be accounted for in any way except as being received by Oswald.  If post office procedures had precluded delivery, it would have been sent back.  It was not.  If there were any doubt, there are pictures of Oswald holding the rifle, his prints are on the rifle sent to his PO box (same serial #) etc.   And when all is said and done, if there had been some document Oswald signed or clerk who could remember giving him the rifle, CTers would claim they were lying or forged.  The game never ends when any evidence of Oswald's guilt is suspect for that reason alone.  We would just add a postal clerk's name to all the others who lied to frame Oswald.

Yep, I know. They're the official Oswald Hair Splitter Defense Club. They all carry a photo of Oswald with a halo. I just thought that if there's someone who is on the fence on this subject that PO clerks are prone to screw up just as all other normal human beings on the planet.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2018, 06:24:59 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2018, 06:27:38 PM »
Ruth Paine was working for the FBI....Hoover didn't know that  Lee had been sent to Russia by ONI. Hoover thought that Lee really was a turncoat Marine, and he hated him.    When the Oswald's moved from Russia to Texas, Hoover wanted to keep an eye on them because he thought they were communist spies.   ( Hoover preached that one way to spot a communist is by listening to a suspected commie, and if he espoused Russia over the U.S. then he was a commie. Which is a gross oversimplification )   Lee most certainly had denounced the US , because he would never have been allowed to stay in Russia if he praised life in the US, and he had a mission to fulfill...Thus, he was a commie in Hoover's eyes.   

Since Hoover suspected the Oswald's of being Russian spies, he assigned Ruth Paine to keep tabs on them.   ( she admitted that she was spying on Lee, and called FBI agent Hosty to come and pick up a letter that she had stolen from Lee Oswald.)

I thought Ruth Paine worked for the CIA?

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2018, 06:31:34 PM »
I'm not sure what the point of this thread is.

By claiming that Oswald could have picked up a package addressed to Hidell, due to postal workers screwing up, aren't you also implicitly saying that anybody else could have picked up that same package as well?

Not just anybody but someone that had the key to the PO box and who picked up the form that let's Hidell know he has a package to pick up. In other words, Oswald.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2018, 06:31:34 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2018, 07:10:15 PM »

Not just anybody but someone that had the key to the PO box and who picked up the form that let's Hidell know he has a package to pick up. In other words, Oswald.

So getting a duplicate key for a PO box is not possible?

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2018, 07:20:34 PM »
So getting a duplicate key for a PO box is not possible?

What a desperate suggestion. Here's another; maybe the paper slip was placed in the wrong box and John Doe collected the package. Still odd though that the rifle ended up at the TSBD.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2018, 07:20:34 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2018, 07:24:52 PM »

What a desperate suggestion. Here's another; maybe the paper slip was placed in the wrong box and John Doe collected the package. Still odd though that the rifle ended up at the TSBD.

It wasn't a suggestion. It was a question... you do understand the difference between them, don't you?

Still odd though that the rifle ended up at the TSBD.

How in the world would you know that a rifle delivered to a PO box in March is the same one that was found at the TSBD in November?

You LNs are extremely good in assuming things without a shred of evidence to support it! 

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2018, 07:30:36 PM »
It wasn't a suggestion. It was a question... you do understand the difference between them, don't you?

Still odd though that the rifle ended up at the TSBD.

How in the world would you know that a rifle delivered to a PO box in March is the same one that was found at the TSBD in November?

You LNs are extremely good in assuming things without a shred of evidence to support it!

Oh it was a question. What a stupid question. How do we know the rifle ended up at the TSBD? Read the evidence FFS.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2018, 07:30:36 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2018, 07:43:37 PM »
Oh it was a question. What a stupid question. How do we know the rifle ended up at the TSBD? Read the evidence FFS.

What a stupid question.

Did your mommy never tell you that there are no stupid questions?. just stupid answers (and replies)?

How do we know the rifle ended up at the TSBD? Read the evidence FFS.

Oh did I miss something? You know what, just present it and I'll read it..... This should be interesting.