Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JFK - A simple solution  (Read 18873 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: JFK - A simple solution
« Reply #96 on: December 18, 2018, 06:49:33 AM »
Advertisement
when I say "small town" what do I mean?

The men running the  city of Dallas and the state of Texas were a small

circle in 1963.These people all knew each other.

How can you deny that the city of Dallas was involved in every part of this crime?

deeply involved, not my opinion.

you are running the population numbers of Texas.

Is that an argument?

"Mr Haymaker, did you, and/or anyone you know, actually hear the alluded to KLIF Radio Broadcast "As It Happened" live? As the events occurred?"

You can't be serious?  Why dont you address the evidence instead of asking more questions? what say you regarding the evidence ?

(JFK shot through the RIGHT TEMPLE around 1.43 pm.)

So, I'll take that as a no as your answer to the only question I had then ever asked of you!
You referenced "small town", and I illustrated population numbers. Your definitions of word meanings are yours, not mine!
It appears as though it is you in search of an argument!
Whatever it is that I can't be serious about, I will let your declarations speak for themselves.
I see no reason why I need to address any evidence. If because of your declarations, I don't think so.
Whatever is meant by your statement,"(JFK shot through the RIGHT TEMPLE around 1.43 pm. )" is beyond my understanding!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: December 18, 2018, 06:49:33 AM »

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #97 on: December 18, 2018, 10:41:41 AM »
So, I'll take that as a no as your answer to the only question I had then ever asked of you!
You referenced "small town", and I illustrated population numbers. Your definitions of word meanings are yours, not mine!
Whatever it is that I can't be serious about, I will let your declarations speak for themselves.
I see no reason why I need to address any evidence. If because of your declarations, I don't think so.
Whatever is meant by your statement,"(JFK shot through the RIGHT TEMPLE around 1.43 pm. )" is beyond my understanding!

Is English your first language?

I think you misunderstand much of my post

you referenced the KLIF broadcast and I assumed you actually listened to it

calm down sparky, you've made a good argument

well done

;)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 10:54:08 AM by Eddie Haymaker »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #98 on: December 31, 2018, 05:54:40 PM »
when I say "small town" what do I mean?

The men running the  city of Dallas and the state of Texas were a small

circle in 1963.These people all knew each other.

How can you deny that the city of Dallas was involved in every part of this crime?

deeply involved, not my opinion.

you are running the population numbers of Texas.

Is that an argument?

"Mr Haymaker, did you, and/or anyone you know, actually hear the alluded to KLIF Radio Broadcast "As It Happened" live? As the events occurred?"

You can't be serious?  Why dont you address the evidence instead of asking more questions? what say you regarding the evidence ?

(JFK shot through the RIGHT TEMPLE around 1.43 pm.)

Is English your first language?

I think you misunderstand much of my post

you referenced the KLIF broadcast and I assumed you actually listened to it

calm down sparky, you've made a good argument

well done

;)

EH: Is English your first language?
LT: Actually, it is East Texlish...

EH: I think you misunderstand much of my post
LT: Maybe, or not...

EH:you referenced the KLIF broadcast and I assumed you actually listened to it
LT: Sure did, on YouTube, so absolutely not a "live broadcast" when listened to. Although I started hearing actual "broadcast radio reports" no later than 12:45pm CST on 11/22/'63, as I recall...

EH: calm down sparky, you've made a good argument
LT: My "spark" is long gone, and not trying to argue, but just comprehend the whys and hows of your expressed conclusions...

EH: well done
LT: More likely overcooked...

Walk:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: December 31, 2018, 05:54:40 PM »

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #99 on: January 01, 2019, 11:04:22 AM »

Well done

;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #100 on: January 01, 2019, 11:07:16 AM »

I think that CT's really don't fully 100% think Oswald didn't kill Tippit. They'll never admit it but they have an extremely flimsy defence.

I don't think he killed JDT

But I think he COULD have

It was possible

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: January 01, 2019, 11:07:16 AM »

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #101 on: January 01, 2019, 07:15:54 PM »

He did not fire the final shot at JFK

the WR is a cover up

these are the only 2 things I am sure about 100%

the rest is meh maybe...

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #102 on: April 17, 2020, 08:34:56 PM »
Eddie, Do you know what a hoax is?....  By firing a bullet through Walker's window...Neighbors could call the police and report a shot fired...Walker could call and tell the police that someone had tried to kill him..   When in reality he wasn't even in the room at the time...But there was a bullet hole in the window sash to provide mute evidence of Walker's tale.

Lee left the carcano where he thought police dogs would sniff it out....and then it would have been a piece-o- cake for the cops to trace the unusual rifle to Kleins and Oswald....  The cops would have gone to the Oswald's residence and found the false dossier (the blue notebook) that Lee had created, which had a BY photo, photos of Walker's house, and the surrounding area,   and the note that Lee had left for Marina that told her what to do if he was arrested.

This is what Walker was talking about....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: April 17, 2020, 08:34:56 PM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2020, 05:09:45 PM »
The lone nut THEORY does not hold water for a minute.

But theories about badgman, big oil, CIA, FBI, space aliens, the DPD etc. all these theories do?