Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Circumstantial Evidence Khrushchev And/Or Castro Killed JFK  (Read 12500 times)

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

Re: Circumstantial Evidence Khrushchev And/Or Castro Killed JFK
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2019, 08:20:41 AM »
Advertisement
Dear Whatever,

If Oswald was a false defector to the USSR, why did CIA send him there?

Probable answer: In a vain effort to help catch Popov's Mole, whom we now know was Popov's former "dead drop" arranger, honey-trapped-in-Moscow CIA officer Edward Ellis Smith, or someone he helped KGB to recruit after being recalled to Washington in late 1956, interrogated, and fired.

Edwin Walker believed Oswald worked for both the evil, evil, evil CIA and your beloved KGB.

How Many "Lives" Did Oswald Lead?

Was Oswald suspected by CIA of having been "doubled" in the USSR, and let back in to the U.S. (with his KGB wife) "problem-free" so they could be monitored to see whom they might contact?

Was that the plan? 

If so, was the plan known by a mole?

(You knew that George DeMohrenschildt, based on some deciphered WWII Venona intercepts, was suspected by CI/SIG's Clare Edward Petty of being a long-term KGB "illegal," right?)

-- MWT  ;)

PS  More grist for Tommy Scully's "Widdle Mill In Duh Gully":
https://oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt8p303667/entire_text/

Hint: A Hyde is mentioned!!!
All noise
What else do you have?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2019, 08:20:41 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2019, 04:09:15 PM »
All noise
What else do you have?

Dear Whatever,

Never mind.

You're apparently either too brainwashed or too ignorant to "get" it.

-- MWT  ;)

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2019, 06:19:16 AM »
Dear Whatever,

Never mind.

You're apparently either too brainwashed or too ignorant to "get" it.

-- MWT  ;)
A favorite character of yours would say "I know you are but what am I"
That's Pee Wee Herman who actually has way too much in common with the CIA because that is how they deal with their own guilt.
They didn't just frame LHO but they did it through the FBI, Dallas PD and other. Hey, it worked pretty damn well.
You need to stop reading so many books. Did you realize you are a CT? Go look in the mirror and yes, that is exactly what one looks like.
You may have to move to Hollywood, to hang out with your CIA brothers and if you don't like it there you can head up to Mountainview where there is even more

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2019, 06:19:16 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2019, 06:50:30 AM »
A favorite character of yours would say "I know you are but what am I"
That's Pee Wee Herman who actually has way too much in common with the CIA because that is how they deal with their own guilt.
They didn't just frame LHO but they did it through the FBI, Dallas PD and other. Hey, it worked pretty damn well.
You need to stop reading so many books. Did you realize you are a CT? Go look in the mirror and yes, that is exactly what one looks like.
You may have to move to Hollywood, to hang out with your CIA brothers and if you don't like it there you can head up to Mountainview where there is even more

Dear Whatever Your Name Is,

And one of these days you're gonna have to pull your head out of your you-know-what.

-- MWT   ;)

PS  You and James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio at the EF would really enjoy reading John L. Hart's The Monster Plot to learn how evil and incompetent James Angleton and Tennent H. Bagley, et al., were, especially in the "Golitsyn versus Nosenko" saga.  https://nsarchive2.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB431/docs/intell_ebb_019.PDF

But whatever you do, don't read what Bagley had to say about Hart, because it would surely cause you too much "cognitive dissonance" pain.
https://archive.org/details/SpyWarsMolesMysteriesAndDeadlyGames

Or for that matter, what Bagley had to say about Hart's xxxxbuddy at CIA, Leonard McCoy.
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/08850607.2014.962362

« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 07:25:05 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2019, 04:00:30 AM »
Dear Whatever Your Name Is,

And one of these days you're gonna have to pull your head out of your you-know-what.

-- MWT   ;)

PS  You and James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio at the EF would really enjoy reading John L. Hart's The Monster Plot to learn how evil and incompetent James Angleton and Tennent H. Bagley, et al., were, especially in the "Golitsyn versus Nosenko" saga.  https://nsarchive2.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB431/docs/intell_ebb_019.PDF

But whatever you do, don't read what Bagley had to say about Hart, because it would surely cause you too much "cognitive dissonance" pain.
https://archive.org/details/SpyWarsMolesMysteriesAndDeadlyGames

Or for that matter, what Bagley had to say about Hart's xxxxbuddy at CIA, Leonard McCoy.
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/08850607.2014.962362

Tom, you forgot this most important assessment of Pete Bagley’s competence.

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32359254.pdf

Transcribed below.

TOP SECRET

13 October 1970

MEMORANDUM FOR THE RECORD

Subject: BAGELY, Tennant, Harrington

#386 38

1) On Wednesday, 7 October 1970 I briefed Colonel L. K. White, Executive  Director-Controller on certain reservations I have concerning the proposed promotion of subject to a supergrade position.

2)  I was very careful to explain to Colonel White at the outset that my reservations had nothing whatsoever to do with Bagely's security status. I explained that it was my conviction that Bagely was almost exclusively responsible for the manner in which the Nosenko case had been handled by our SR division. I said I considered that Bagely lacked objectivity and that he had displayed extremely poor judgment over a two year period in the handling of this case. Specifically as one example of Bagely's extreme prejudice I pointed out that the SR division had neglected to follow up several leads provided by Nosenko which subsequently had been followed up by this office (Bruce Solie) and that this lead us to individuals who have confessed their recruitment and use by the Soviets over an extensive period of time.

3)  I explained further that Bagely displayed extremely poor judgment in the actions he took during that time that  Nosenko was incarcerated at ISOLATION. On many occasions, as the individual responsible for Nosenko's care, I refuse to condone Bagely's  instructions to my people who are guarding him. In one instance Bagely insisted that  Nosenko's food ration be reduced to black bread and water three times daily. After I had briefed Colonel White, he indicated that he would refresh the Director's memory on Bagely's role in the Nosenko case at the time he reviews supergrade promotions. 

Howard J. Osborn

Director of Security

———————————-

Yours truly,

Plato
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 04:06:35 AM by Michael Clark »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2019, 04:00:30 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2019, 05:38:45 AM »
Tom, you forgot this most important assessment of Pete Bagley’s competence.

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32359254.pdf

Transcribed below.

TOP SECRET

13 October 1970

MEMORANDUM FOR THE RECORD

Subject: BAGELY, Tennant, Harrington

#386 38

1) On Wednesday, 7 October 1970 I briefed Colonel L. K. White, Executive  Director-Controller on certain reservations I have concerning the proposed promotion of subject to a supergrade position.

2)  I was very careful to explain to Colonel White at the outset that my reservations had nothing whatsoever to do with Bagely's security status. I explained that it was my conviction that Bagely was almost exclusively responsible for the manner in which the Nosenko case had been handled by our SR division. I said I considered that Bagely lacked objectivity and that he had displayed extremely poor judgment over a two year period in the handling of this case. Specifically as one example of Bagely's extreme prejudice I pointed out that the SR division had neglected to follow up several leads provided by Nosenko which subsequently had been followed up by this office (Bruce Solie) and that this lead us to individuals who have confessed their recruitment and use by the Soviets over an extensive period of time.

3)  I explained further that Bagely displayed extremely poor judgment in the actions he took during that time that  Nosenko was incarcerated at ISOLATION. On many occasions, as the individual responsible for Nosenko's care, I refuse to condone Bagely's  instructions to my people who are guarding him. In one instance Bagely insisted that  Nosenko's food ration be reduced to black bread and water three times daily. After I had briefed Colonel White, he indicated that he would refresh the Director's memory on Bagely's role in the Nosenko case at the time he reviews supergrade promotions. 

Howard J. Osborn

Director of Security

———————————-

Yours truly,

Plato

Dear Caveman Plato,

I haven't forgotten that precious document of yours, at all.

1970, huh?  Hmm, three years after the powers that be at CIA had, based on bogus "analysis" by Leonard McCoy, John L. Hart and Bruce Solie, declared Nosenko bonafide.

What the hell was your boy Osborn supposed to do at that point, say Bagley had done a good job (which he had, btw -- receiving only excellent performance reports every year and a commendation upon retiring from CIA)? 

Sorry to disappoint you, but Bagley didn't have your hero, Nosenko, "imprisoned" (David Murphy did), or even tortured. 

No waterboarding, no electrical shocks to the testicles, no pulled fingernails, no beatings, no staged "executions", no never-ending Beach Boys' "Ba-ba-ba Ba-Barb-ra Ann" song  played at earsplitting volume 24/7 in a soundproof room while the guards outside watched TV and played dominoes, no administration of LSD (as Nosenko claimed) or "truth serum," etc, etc, etc. Solitary confinement and no TV or radio or reading materials, yes. (Bummer, huh?)  Not allowed to brush his teeth, yes. But did get fresh air and an opportunity to exercise for an hour every day, iirc.  They knew he was a false defector, Mikey, knew they couldn't hold him indefinitely (like they do in Russia, or administer a bullet in the back of the head), and ... gasp ... they were trying to "break" him.  Almost did, too, especially when they caught him up in a couple of whoppers -- e.g., the fact that he told his interrogators something very important in 1964 that had supposedly happened in Moscow in late 1960, but which he had "forgotten" to tell Bagley and Kisevalter  in Geneva in 1962, i.e., that the U.S. Embassy-Moscow security officer, Abidian, had allegedly been spotted by KGB setting up a dead drop, and that that had contributed to their eventually catching Penkovsky, about a year-and-a-half after he'd defected "in place", but we know now that the dead drop story was a KGB ruse, and that Penkovsky had actually been "burned" by a mole in U.S. or British intelligence -- probably Roger Hollis of MI-5 -- just a couple of weeks after he'd defected, i.e., in Spring of 1961.
Amazingly enough, KGB so highly valued the mole (Hollis?) who had betrayed Penkovsky that, in order not to blow his or her cover, they didn't arrest Penkovsky right away, but let him continue to give CIA top-secret information (including the Soviet missiles in Cuba) for about a year until they could contrive a plausible-looking scenario for "suspecting" Penkovsky and arresting him without drawing attention to the mole.

That's just one example of Nosenko's many whoppers that Bagley was onto, but was unable to get Nosenko, muttering to himself and falling into a trance-like state, to confess to and thereby really start "spilling the beans".  Bagley intuited, correctly I believe, that Nosenko had been "programmed" in the USSR to not break under "harsh American interrogation.

Regarding your precious document, above, it sounds as though Bruce Baby (who believed Nosenko a true defector because 1) he wanted to, and 2) because 1966 false defector Igor Kochnov told him that he, Kochnov, had been sent by the KGB to the U.S. to find and liquidate both (true) defector Golitsyn and (false) defector Nosenko, got to your boy Osborn and exaggerated the horrible, horrible conditions under which Nosenko was held.  Pity that.

You might enjoy reading a few pages in Spy Wars about the disastrous joint CIA-FBI "Kitty Hawk" case that involved Solie and Kochnov and a hapless true defector (a Soviet Navy captain) to the U.S.

It will give you a good idea of just how bogus Solie's main source of information on Nosenko, Igor Kochnov, really was, and also what great lengths the Ruskies have always gone to protect their moles and agents in the U.S. by sending false defectors to confuse and confound CIA and FBI, and "throw them off the scent".

https://archive.org/details/SpyWarsMolesMysteriesAndDeadlyGames/page/n209

Cheers!

-- MWT   :D

PS  And oh by the way Nosenko didn't provide any "leads" to U.S. Intelligence on any KGB or GRU "moles" that weren't already suspected (and therefore being watched), or who still had access to classified materials, whereas Golitsyn did -- not so many in the U.S. (although he pointed in the direction of never uncovered in his lifetime Edward Ellis Smith), but several in France and in certain other European countries.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 03:29:13 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2019, 07:23:41 AM »
Dear Caveman Pedant Plato,

Haven't forgotten it at all.

!970, huh?  Hmm, three years after the powers that be at CIA had, based on bogus "analysis" by Leonard McCoy, John L. Hart and Bruce Solie, declared Nosenko bonafide.

What the hell was your boy Osborn supposed to do at that point, say Bagley had done a good job (which he had, btw -- receiving only excellent performance reports every year and a commendation upon retiring from CIA)? 

Sorry to disappoint you, but Bagley didn't have your hero, Nosenko, "imprisoned" (David Murphy did), or even tortured. 

No waterboarding, no electrical shocks to the testicles, no pulled fingernails, no beatings, no staged "executions", no never-ending Beach Boys' "Ba-ba-ba Ba-Barb-ra Ann" song  played at earsplitting volume 24/7 in a soundproof room while the guards outside watched TV and played dominoes, no administration of LSD (as Nosenko claimed) or "truth serum," etc, etc, etc. Solitary confinement and no TV or radio or reading materials, yes. (Bummer, huh?)  Not allowed to brush his teeth, yes. But did get fresh air and an opportunity to exercise for an hour every day, iirc.  They knew he was a false defector, Mikey, knew they couldn't hold him indefinitely (like they do in Russia, or administer a bullet in the back of the head), and ... gasp ... they were trying to "break" him.  Almost did, too, especially when they caught him up in a couple of whoppers -- e.g., the fact that he told his interrogators something in 1964 that had supposedly happened in Moscow in late 1960 but which he had "forgotten" to tell Bagley and Kisevalter in 1962 in Geneva, i.e., that the U.S. Embassy-Moscow security officer, Abidian, had been spotted setting up a dead drop, and that contributed to their eventually catching Penkovsky about a year-and-a-half after he'd defected to CIA and British Intelligence "in place" (in early 1961), but we know now that Penkovsky was "burned" by a mole in U.S. or British intelligence -- probably Roger Hollis of MI-5 -- just a couple of weeks after he'd defected(!), and that KGB so highly valued the mole who had betrayed Penkovsky that, in order not to blow said mole's cover, they let Penkovsky continue to give CIA top-secret information for about a year until they could contrive a plausible-looking scenario for "suspecting" Penkovsky.

Just one example of Nosenko's many whoppers that Bagley was onto, but was unable to get Nosenko, muttering to himself and falling into a trance-like state, to confess to and thereby really start "spilling the beans".  Bagley intuited, correctly I believe, that Nosenko had been "programmed" in the USSR to not break under "harsh American interrogation.

Regarding your precious document, above, it sounds as though Bruce Baby (who believed Nosenko a true defector because 1) he wanted to, and 2) because 1966 false defector Igor Kochnov told him that he, Kochnov, had been sent by the KGB to the U.S. to find and liquidate both (true) defector Golitsyn and (false) defector Nosenko, got to your boy Osborn and exaggerated the horrible, horrible conditions under which Nosenko was held.  Pity that.

You might enjoy reading a few pages in Spy Wars about the disastrous joint CIA-FBI "Kitty Hawk" case that involved Solie and Kochnov and a hapless true defector (a Soviet Navy captain) to the U.S.

It will give you a good idea of just how bogus Solie's main source of information on Nosenko, Igor Kochnov, really was, and also what great lengths the Ruskies have always gone to protect their moles and agents in the U.S. by sending false defectors to confuse and confound CIA and FBI, and "throw them off the scent".

Cheers!

PS  And oh by the way Nosenko didn't provide any "leads" to U.S. Intelligence on any KGB or GRU "moles" that weren't already suspected (and therefore being watched), or who still had access to classified materials, whereas Golitsyn did -- a few in the U.S. but more in France and certain other European countries.

Tom,

Incorrect

Yours truly,

Plato

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2019, 07:23:41 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2019, 07:46:21 AM »
Dear xxxxx I mean xxxxx I mean Caveman Plato,

No, I haven't forgotten your precious Howard J. Osborn memo, at all.

It's fascinating that it was given to you by John M. Newman, evidently to encourage you to continue despising and discounting Bagley, even though Newman, himself, was firmly convinced by Bagley's 2007 book Spy Wars and by Bagley's and Kondrachev's 2013 book Spymaster that, well ... Nosenko was a false defector, and ... gasp ... Golitsyn was a true one.

But back to your precious document.

Truth-be-told, I can't forget about the damn thing -- it makes me wake up every night in a cold sweat!!!

(sarcasm)

1970, huh?  Hmm, three years after Dick Helms had -- based on legal time constraints, grumblings in Operations, subterfuge by J. Edgar Hoover, and disingenuous "rebuttals" of Bagley's 850-page analysis of Nosenko by Leonard McCoy, John L. Hart and Bruce Solie -- declared Nosenko "kinda bonafide".

Sorry to disappoint you, Mikey, but Bagley didn't have your hero, Nosenko, "imprisoned" (David Murphy did), or even tortured.

(Fwiw, James Angleton of CI didn't want Nosenko incarcerated and harshly interrogated at all, but to be "played" like a monster (pardon the pun) trout on a light-test line ...)

No waterboarding, no electrical shocks to the testicles, no pulled fingernails, no beatings, no staged "executions," no nonstop Beach Boys' Ba-ba-ba Ba-Barb-ra Ann at high volume while the guards played dominoes and watched TV, no administration of LSD (as Nosenko claimed) or "truth serum," no cattle prods up the you-know-what.

Hey, your comrade-in-arms would probably really get off on that, doncha think?

Kinda interesting how she left the EF shortly after I was banned there.

Mission accomplished, eh?

Solitary confinement and no TV or radio or reading materials?  Gasp ... yes. (Bummer, huh?)  Not allowed to brush his teeth?  Gasp ... yes.

But, hey, he did get to go outside to a special patio or some-such place and breathe some incredibly invigorating fresh air, and get some incredibly invigorating exercise for an hour every day, iirc.

Bagley & Co. knew, as even John Newman and Peter Dale Scott realize now, that Nosenko was a false defector, but they also knew that legally they couldn't hold him indefinitely (like they do in Russia, or it's on your knees and Bullet the Blue Sky, baby), hoping against hope that he'd somehow "spill the beans" while having cookies and pudding with them some afternoon, and so ... gasp ... they were (oh my god) trying to "break" him, especially after Helms had given Bagley a 60-day deadline to either "break 'em or let 'em go" in August of 1966, iirc.

Almost did, too, especially when they tripped him up with a couple of screwups he made in 1964 which reflected on whoppers-by-ommission he'd told them in 1962 in Geneva (he told several, actually, and told even more whoppers of comission during those five meetings in Switzerland, and between 1964 and 1967 in the good old U.S.A.).

To wit: 1) when he had to admit that he didn't even know that the U.S. Embassy-Moscow Security Officer he'd supposedly been in charge of monitoring in 1960, John Abidian, had taken a month-long vacation to Armenia that year, and 2) the fact that in 1964 he told Bagley & Co. about something that had supposedly happened in Moscow in late 1960, but which he had inexplicably "forgotten" to tell Bagley and Kisevalter about in Geneva in 1962 (when he was supposedly compromising himself to the CIA and theoretically setting himself up to be a potential user of CIA dead drops in the future) -- that the above-mentioned U.S. Embassy security officer, Abidian, had been spotted by KGB while "setting up a CIA dead drop" for some unknown Soviet traitor in late 1960 !!!

Problem is, that dead drop was set up by Penkovsky, himself, in 1960, and Abidian didn't get around to checking it until 1961, by which time Nosenko had already left that department (the KGB department whose mission was to penetrate and compromise the U.S. Embassy in Moscow).

If, that is, he was ever even in it.

LOL

See, Mikey, the problem for you and all of the other "Nosenko Was A True Defector!" ignoramuses out there (James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio at the EF comes to mind) is that we now know that the dead drop story was a KGB ruse -- that Penkovsky had actually been "burned" by a mole in U.S. or British intelligence -- probably Roger Hollis of MI-5 -- just a couple of weeks after he'd defected-in-place in the Spring of 1961!.

Moral of the story: The KGB, not wanting to tip off  CIA or British Intelligence to that very valuable mole (and maybe even another, never-uncovered one who told KGB stuff about Penkovsky that even Hollis wouldn't have known about) didn't arrest Penkovsky right away, but let him continue to give CIA top-secret information (including about the Soviet missiles in Cuba) for a year-and-a-half, until they had concocted a plausible-looking scenario and put all of the pieces in place for arresting Penkovsky and having it look as though he'd been uncovered by superior KGB surveillance methods rather than by an American or British mole.

Point being?  Point being the KGB went to extraordinary lengths to protect its moles -- in this case the ones who had betrayed Oleg Penkovsky.

Those are just two examples of Nosenko's many whoppers that Bagley was "onto" but was unable to get Nosenko (occasionally muttering "I can't tell them the truth" to himself and/or falling into a trance-like state) to confess to, and thereby start "spilling the beans" big time.

Bagley intuited, correctly I believe, that Nosenko had been specially "programmed" in the USSR to not break under hostile interrogation.

It will give you a good idea of just how bogus Solie's main source of information on Nosenko, Igor Kochnov, really was, and also what great lengths the Ruskies have always gone to protect their moles and agents in the U.S. by sending to the U.S. oodles and gobs of KGB practitioners of "active measures" counterintelligence ops, and, since 1959 with Dimitri Polyakov, "strategic deception" counterintelligence ops, to confuse and confound and subvert the CIA and the FBI (which, under J.E.H. was very, very easy to do, unfortunately) and throw said organizations not only "off the scent," but at each others throats.

Cheers!

PS  And oh by the way Nosenko didn't provide any "leads" to U.S. Intelligence on any KGB or GRU "moles" that weren't already suspected (and therefore being watched), or who still had access to classified materials, whereas Golitsyn did -- not so many in the U.S. as I recall, but several in France and certain other European countries ...

Edited and bumped for Caveman Plato.

Question for Caveman Plato:

"Incorrect, you say"?

Whatsa matter, Mikey?

Does what I've written above not jibe with what you've been brainwashed to believe during the few years you've been studying the "shenanigans" of the evil, evil, evil CIA (and the FBI, I suppose, too) against your beloved KGB and GRU?

Did you have a Marxist professor or two at college?  I would imagine that you did, and that that would explain why you're ... well ... such a firebrand, you little xxxxx xx xx-xx, you.

I sold some plants to Professor Herbert Marcuse and his wife in La Jolla back in the day. Slipped him a note that read "This Is A Two-Dimensional Job" while she was getting her money out.  He got a big kick out of that.

And I went to a Young Communist (or some-such thing) meeting at Professor Richard Popkin's house (ever heard of him?) back around 1967.  (I went to high school with his son, Jeremy, who was a year older than I.  Poor guy got straight "A"s except for "C"s in PE and was denied admission to Reed College, probably because he was JEWISH, according to my Advanced English teacher, far left-leaning Mr. Carey. You would have loved Mr. Carey, Mikey, vermin-squashing firebrand that you are.)

Actually, I lied.  I got there late.  I didn't have a car yet, or enough money for a taxi, and I stupidly took a shortcut that night (some bushwhacking up a chaparral-covered hillside or two to get to their house which I'd never been to before, and ... well ... the meeting was already over when I finally got there! ... and I didn't even go inside their house ... but I did speak briefly with The Professor Popkin at the front door!

Got a ride from a real, live self-described Communist Official while hitchhiking in the outskirts of Prague in 2000, too.

Aren't you envious, Caveman Plato, ... you ... you ... you ignorant little firebrand, you, waging the good fight against the evil, evil, evil CIA on behalf of your beloved KGB and GRU?

Tom,

Incorrect.

Yours truly.

Plato

That's not much of a rebuttal, Mikey.

Nice "cover job," though.  As usual.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 07:51:15 AM by Thomas Graves »