Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Circumstantial Evidence Khrushchev And/Or Castro Killed JFK  (Read 12234 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Circumstantial Evidence Khrushchev And/Or Castro Killed JFK
« on: December 08, 2018, 05:50:03 PM »
Advertisement
Subtitle: "Stirring The Hornets' Nest"

Before I start listing some of that circumstantial evidence here, I'm gonna start another thread that will answer the question I can hear y'all mumblin' to yourselves right about now --

"What Would Khrushchev Have Possibly Gained By The Death Of JFK That Would Be Worth The Risk Of U.S. Retaliation?"

Perhaps you should read that one, first?

(Just a suggestion)

-- Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 03:22:01 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Circumstantial Evidence Khrushchev And/Or Castro Killed JFK
« on: December 08, 2018, 05:50:03 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

Re: Circumstantial Evidence Khrushchev And/Or Castro Killed JFK
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 06:51:31 PM »
When Khrushchev challenged JFK in Berlin and then in Cuba it was a gradual challenge which gave diplomacy and negotiations time to cool things. Killing POTUS was an instant game changer. Whatever can be said of Khrushchev I don't believe  he was suicidal.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 09:13:50 PM »
When Khrushchev challenged JFK in Berlin and then in Cuba it was a gradual challenge which gave diplomacy and negotiations time to cool things. Killing POTUS was an instant game changer. Whatever can be said of Khrushchev I don't believe  he was suicidal.

Oscar,

Suicidal?

LOL

Have you read what I posted on my other thread, What Would Nikita Khrushchev Have Possibly Gained That Would Be Worth Risk Of U.S. Retaliation?

Why don't you "give it a whirl," and then try to rebut the points Riebling and Deryabin make, if you can?

PS  Yeah, I know -- Khrushchev was removed from power on October 14, 1964.  But hey!  He couldn't  have known he'd
be removed  so soon, and maybe he would have been removed even sooner than that if he (and Castro?) hadn't killed JFK.  If they killed JFK, that is.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 11:30:09 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 09:13:50 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 11:48:37 PM »
Subtitle: "Stirring The Hornets' Nest"

Before I start listing some of that circumstantial evidence here, I'm gonna start another thread that will answer the question I can hear y'all mumblin' to yourselves right about now --

"What Would Khrushchev Have Possibly Gained By The Death Of JFK That Would Be Worth Rhe Risk Of U.S. Retaliation?"

(Just a suggestion)

Okay, off the top of my head and in no particular order, here's a partial list (which I reserve the right to edit and / or augment, later).

1)  In the Kremlin, a few minutes after Oswald had been arrested in Dallas (about 2.5 hours after the assassination), undercover FBI operative Morris Childs, posing as an official of the Communist Party USA, and his Russian hosts were told about the arrest by functionaries who rushed into their meeting (and who just happened to speak perfect English so that Childs could understand), "volunteering" to Childs that the KGB had neither had anything to do with the assassination, nor had had any operational relationship with Oswald.

Question: How could the functionaries have been so sure of these things so soon after the assassination?

...https://www-nationalreview-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.nationalreview.com/2007/10/lucky-stars-ion-mihai-pacepa/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHCAFYAYABAQ%3D%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nationalreview.com%2F2007%2F10%2Flucky-stars-ion-mihai-pacepa%2F

2)  Along the same lines, six months after the assassination and before the Warren Commission Report had come out, Khrushchev seemed to go out of his way at a party in Cairo, Egypt, to give newspaper columnist  Drew Pearson the impression that he didn't believe Oswald and Ruby had acted alone, but that Kennedy (and Oswald) had been killed by a Right-Wing conspiracy.

3)  According to a recently released FBI document, in April 1967, (loyal-to-the-Kremlin triple-agent) Boris Ohrekov, FBI's "Shamrock", "informed" the bureau that the KGB had undertaken a lengthy investigation of the assassination right after it happened, and had concluded that JFK had been killed by "representatives of a group of monopolists, characterized as the military-industrial complex in America."  For what it's worth, the document notes that "Shamrock's" information is very similar to that already given the FBI by (false) defector, Yuri Nosenko, "whose bona fides has not been established".
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=12653&relPageId=2&search=Shamrock

4)  I've recently shown that just seven weeks before the assassination, a Mexico City Soviet Embassy employee, Ivan Obyedkov, whom CIA thought it had successfully "doubled" but was in reality still loyal to the Kremlin, effectively planted a Kremlin-protecting "WW III virus" in Oswald's CIA file when he volunteered the radioactive name "Kostikov" to Oswald (or more likely to a Russian impersonator of Oswald) over a Soviet Embassy phone line which he must have known was tapped by the CIA.

4. a. )  The only reason the above-mentioned name "Kostikov" was "radioactive" on October 1, 1963, was because J. Edgar Hoover's prized "double-agent" (in reality a Kremlin-loyal triple-agent), Aleksei Kulak (Fedora), had earlier fingered KGB "UN diplomat" Oleg Brykin as being in KGB's notorious "Department 13". 

4)  Gilberto Policarpo Lopez

(Look him up.)

5)  Miguel Casas Saez

(Look him up.)

6)  The "passport-size photos" of Oswald that Sylvia Duran allegedly stapled to his Cuban visa application on October 27, 1963, were probably taken during Oswald's 2.5-year sojourn  in Minsk, (Belarus), USSR, since he had similar photos of other people in his "Minsk Days" scrapbook.  Regardless, one wonders how Duran could have dealt face-to-face with 5' 9.5", brown-haired, hazel/grey-eyed Oswald but described him over the years as being short (she was only 5' 3.5", herself), blond-haired, and blue-eyed.  In other words, just like Mexico City "diplomat" (KGB colonel) Nikolai Leonov.  (More about whom later.)

7)  As alluded to above, Yuri Nosenko "defected" to the U.S. about six weeks after the assassination, and claimed to have been in a position to know for a fact that Oswald was so "crazy" and "dangerous-looking" in the USSR, that the KGB hadn't even bothered to interview the Marine Corps radar operator while he was living in the USSR.

Problem is, as Professor John M. Newman will attest, we now know that Nosenko was a false defector.

8 )  Robert Oswald said his brother Lee's hair had thinned out significantly during his 2.5 years in the USSR, and speculated that Lee had been subjected to electro-shock therapy or drug-based programming by the KGB.

9)  Defector Ion Pacepa, former head of the Romanian "KGB", says that while Oswald was in the USSR he was trained / programmed to kill JFK, that Khrushchev got "cold feet" after Oswald returned to the U.S, and that Khrushchev was unable to call Oswald off the "mission".

Just thinking out loud here: Does this tie in with what Richard Russell writes in TMWKTM?  I.e., is it possible that CIA officer Henry Hecksher (a possible candidate for Nagell's mysterious "Bob") a "mole" for the KGB?

10)  Why did Cuban president Dorticos seem so anxious to find out whether or not Sylvia Duran had said anything to her Mexican interrogators about "money" (in the context of "Oswald's" meeting with her at the Cuban Consulate)?

11)  Why did the above-mentioned KGB "diplomat," Nikolai Leonov, claim in a 1990s National Enquirer article (and in a book written in the Russian language) that he had met one-on-one with an emotional, revolver-packing Oswald at the Soviet Embassy on SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, when Oswald allegedly showed up there unexpectedly before (or during) an embassy volleyball match? 

To (foolishly over)-emphasize that Oswald was one dangerous and crazy dude, thereby "confirming" (false) defector Nosenko's claim that KGB hadn't even interviewed the "crazy, dangerous-looking" Marine Corps radar operator in the USSR, or was Leonov simply "verifying" that Oswald was sufficiently "crazy and dangerous" to assassinate an American President?

Are we to believe that Oswald got crazy and dangerous for Nichiporenko, Kostikov, and/or Yatskov on SATURDAY, September 27, and did the same darn thing for Leonov the very next day?

12)  According to Richard Russell, CI/SIG analyst Edward Clare Petty told him around 1975 that he'd recently come upon some WW II Venona decrypts which suggested to him that Oswald's handler-like friend, George DeMohrenschildt, was a long-term KGB "illegal," having emigrated to the U.S. in 1938.  (Which makes one wonder about DeMohrenschildt's mysterious older brother, Dimitri, who seems to have had high-level connections to the State Department and/or CIA.)

(More later)

« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 08:39:49 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 08:05:31 AM »

"Circumstantial  Evidence That Khrushchev and/or Castro Killed JFK"

Okay, off the top of my head and in no particular order, here's a partial list (which I reserve the right to edit and / or augment, later).

1)  In the Kremlin, a few minutes after Oswald had been arrested in Dallas (about an hour-and-twenty-minutes after the assassination), undercover FBI operative Morris Childs, posing as an official of the Communist Party USA, and his Russian hosts were informed of Oswald's arrest by two Soviet functionaries who rushed into their meeting (and who just happened to speak near-perfect English to Childs), "volunteering" that the KGB had neither had anything to do with the assassination, nor had had any operational relationship with Oswald.

Question: How could the functionaries have been so sure of these things so soon after the assassination?

...https://www-nationalreview-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.nationalreview.com/2007/10/lucky-stars-ion-mihai-pacepa/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHCAFYAYABAQ%3D%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nationalreview.com%2F2007%2F10%2Flucky-stars-ion-mihai-pacepa%2F

2)  Along the same lines, six months after the assassination and before the Warren Commission Report had come out, Khrushchev seemed to go out of his way at a party in Cairo, Egypt, to give newspaper columnist  Drew Pearson his "precious opinion" that he didn't believe Oswald and Ruby had acted alone, but that Kennedy (and Oswald) had been killed by a Right-Wing conspiracy.

3)  According to a recently released FBI document, in April 1967, (triple-agent) Boris Ohrekov (FBI's "Shamrock") informed the Bureau that the KGB had undertaken a lengthy investigation of the assassination right after it happened, and had concluded that JFK had been killed by "representatives of a group of monopolists, characterized as the military-industrial complex in America." 

For what it's worth, the document notes that "Shamrock's" information is "very similar" to that already given the FBI by defector Yuri Nosenko, "whose bona fides has not been established".
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=12653&relPageId=2&search=Shamrock

Of course, we now know that Nosenko was a false defector.  (Just ask Professor John M. Newman, or read Tennent H. Bagley's book "Spy Wars".)
https://archive.org/details/SpyWarsMolesMysteriesAndDeadlyGames/page/n3

4)  As I've recently shown, seven weeks before the assassination, a Mexico City Soviet Embassy security guard, Ivan Obyedkov (note: Bill Simpich agrees with me that Obyedkov must have been the triple-agent referred to as "Byetkov*?" in James Angleton's June 19, 1975, Church Committee testimony), whom CIA thought  it had successfully "doubled" but who in reality was still loyal to the Kremlin, effectively planted a Kremlin-protecting "WW III virus" in Oswald's CIA file by "volunteering" the radioactive name "Kostikov" to Oswald (or more likely to a Russian impersonator of Oswald) over a Soviet Embassy phone line which he must have known was tapped by the CIA.

The only reason the above-mentioned name was "radioactive" on October 1, 1963, was because J. Edgar Hoover's prized "double-agent" (in reality a Kremlin-loyal triple-agent), Aleksei Kulak (Fedora), had earlier fingered KGB "UN diplomat" Oleg Brykin as being in KGB's notorious "Department 13". 

(Look him up.)

5)  Miguel Casas Saez

(Look him up.)

6)  The "passport-size photos" of Oswald that Sylvia Duran allegedly stapled to his Cuban visa application on October 27, 1963, were probably taken during Oswald's 2.5-year sojourn  in Minsk, (Belarus), USSR, since he had similar photos of other people in his "Minsk Days" scrapbook.  Regardless, one wonders how Duran could have dealt face-to-face with 5' 9.5", brown-haired, hazel/grey-eyed Oswald but described him over the years as being short (she was only 5' 3.5", herself), blond-haired, and blue-eyed.  In other words, just like Mexico City "diplomat" (KGB colonel) Nikolai Leonov.  (More about whom later.)

7)  As alluded to above, Yuri Nosenko "defected" to the U.S. about six weeks after the assassination, and claimed to have been in a position to know for a fact that Oswald was so "crazy" and "dangerous-looking" in the USSR, that the KGB hadn't even bothered to interview the Marine Corps radar operator while he was living in the USSR.

Problem is, as Professor John M. Newman will attest, we now know that Nosenko was a false defector.

8 )  Robert Oswald said his brother Lee's hair had thinned out significantly during his 2.5 years in the USSR, and speculated that Lee had been subjected to electro-shock therapy or drug-based programming by the KGB.

9)  Defector Ion Pacepa, former head of the Romanian "KGB", says that while Oswald was in the USSR he was trained / programmed to kill JFK, that Khrushchev got "cold feet" after Oswald returned to the U.S, and that Khrushchev was unable to call Oswald off the "mission".

Just thinking out loud here: Does this tie in with what Richard Russell writes in TMWKTM?  I.e., is it possible that CIA officer Henry Hecksher (a possible candidate for Nagell's mysterious "Bob") a "mole" for the KGB?

10)  Why did Cuban president Dorticos seem so anxious to find out whether or not Sylvia Duran had said anything to her Mexican interrogators about "money" (in the context of "Oswald's" meeting with her at the Cuban Consulate)?

11)  Why did the above-mentioned KGB "diplomat," Nikolai Leonov, claim in a 1990s National Enquirer article (and in a book written in the Russian language) that he had met one-on-one with an emotional, revolver-packing Oswald at the Soviet Embassy on SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, when Oswald allegedly showed up there unexpectedly before (or during) an embassy volleyball match? 

To (foolishly over)-emphasize that Oswald was one dangerous and crazy dude, thereby "confirming" (false) defector Nosenko's claim that KGB hadn't even interviewed the "crazy, dangerous-looking" Marine Corps radar operator in the USSR, or was Leonov simply "verifying" that Oswald was sufficiently "crazy and dangerous" to assassinate an American President?

Are we to believe that Oswald got all crazy and dangerous for Nechiporenko, Kostikov, and/or Yatskov on SATURDAY, September 27, and did the same darn thing for Leonov the very next day?

12)  According to Richard Russell, CI/SIG analyst Edward Clare Petty told him around 1975 that he'd recently come upon some WW II Venona decrypts which suggested to him that Oswald's handler-like friend, George DeMohrenschildt, was a long-term KGB "illegal," having emigrated to the U.S. in 1938.  (Which makes one wonder about DeMohrenschildt's mysterious older brother, Dimitri, who seems to have had high-level connections to the State Department and/or CIA.)

12/12/18 EDIT:

Regarding GdM, himself, the following is from one of my posts at the dreaded  Education Forum:

Edward Clare Petty told Richard Russell that there were some WW II Venona intercepts that indicated to Petty that GdM might have been a Ruskie spy.

"Clare Petty, a former official on Angleton's staff, told me that shortly before his CIA retirement in 1974, he was examining a potential de Mohrenschildt link to some Soviet cipher traffic first intercepted by American intelligence in World War II. Known as the VENONA material, 'it was only partially broken,' according to Petty, including lots of agent cryptonyms that we never found out to whom they applied. I had started to consider the possibility of whether a certain Soviet illegal might have been de Mohrenschildt. It was clear that whoever was being described in the codes had been in the United States, went to Mexico during he war, and was a real wheeler-dealer. He also had another nationality; my recollection is that it was Polish.'"

--The Man Who Knew Too Much,  Dick Russell pp. 273

Okay, let's see. The KGB agent ...

1 )  Was from Poland, or some other northern Slavic country
2 )  Was in the U.S. before WW II
3 )  Went to Mexico during WW II
4 )  Was a real wheeler-dealer

Hmm ...

1 ) George "von" Mohrenschildt was born in Mazyr, Belarus, about 300 miles east of the Polish border
2 )  He immigrated to the U.S. in May, 1938.
3 )  He and his girlfriend, Lilia Larin, lived in Mexico for several months in 1942, and then returned to the U.S.
4 )  He was a wheeler-dealer. (Insurance Salesman, His Own Art Work, Sugar Speculator, Oil Speculator, Film Producer ...) 

I guess the points I've made above (especially when looked at all-together like this) have caused so much excruciating "cognitive dissonance" among the many traditional CTers ("the CIA and/or Dallas Police Department and/or the Secret Service and/or the Mafia and/or The Far-Right killed JFK") here, and the (probably) few LNers here, too, that nobody has the audacity to try to rebut any of them.

Pity that.

LOL

PS  In my book, "BUT, BUT, BUT ... WHAT ABOUT ...?" doesn't  count as a valid rebuttal, so if that's all you've got, please "save your breath".

« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 10:51:28 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 08:05:31 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 05:43:42 AM »

Okay, off the top of my head and in no particular order, here's a partial list of "circumstancial evidence" which suggests that Khruschev and/or Castro killed JFK.

1)  In the Kremlin, a few minutes after Oswald had been arrested in Dallas (about 2.5 hours after the assassination), undercover FBI operative Morris Childs, posing as an official of the Communist Party USA, and his Russian hosts were told about the arrest by functionaries who rushed into their meeting (and who just happened to speak perfect English so that Childs could understand), "volunteering" to Childs that the KGB had neither had anything to do with the assassination, nor had had any operational relationship with Oswald.

2)  Along the same line, six months after the assassination and before the Warren Commission Report had come out, Khrushchev seemed to go out of his way at a party in Cairo, Egypt, to give newspaper columnist  Drew Pearson the impression that he didn't believe Oswald and Ruby had acted alone, but that Kennedy (and Oswald) had been killed by an American Right-Wing conspiracy.

3)  According to a recently released FBI document, in April 1967, (loyal-to-the-Kremlin triple-agent) Boris Ohrekov, FBI's "Shamrock", "informed" the bureau that the KGB had undertaken a lengthy investigation of the assassination right after it happened, and had concluded that JFK had been killed by "representatives of a group of monopolists, characterized as the military-industrial complex in America."  For what it's worth, the document notes that "Shamrock's" information is very similar to that already given the FBI by (false) defector, Yuri Nosenko, "whose bona fides has not been established".

4)  I've recently shown that just seven weeks before the assassination, a Mexico City Soviet Embassy employee, Ivan Obyedkov, whom CIA thought it had successfully "doubled" but was in reality still loyal to the Kremlin, effectively planted a Kremlin-protecting "WW III virus" in Oswald's CIA file when he volunteered the radioactive name "Kostikov" to Oswald (or more likely to a Russian impersonator of Oswald) over a Soviet Embassy phone line which he must have known was tapped by the CIA.

4. a. )  The only reason the above-mentioned name "Kostikov" was "radioactive" on October 1, 1963, was because J. Edgar Hoover's prized "double-agent" (in reality a Kremlin-loyal triple-agent), Aleksei Kulak (Fedora), had earlier fingered KGB "UN diplomat" Oleg Brykin as being in KGB's notorious "Department 13". 

(Look him up.)

5)  Miguel Casas Saez

(Look him up.)

11)  Why did the above-mentioned KGB "diplomat," Nikolai Leonov, claim in a 1990s National Enquirer article (and in a book written in the Russian language) that he had met one-on-one with an emotional, revolver-packing Oswald at the Soviet Embassy on SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, when Oswald allegedly showed up there unexpectedly before an embassy volleyball match? 

Did Leonov do this to (foolishly over)-emphasize that Oswald was one dangerous and crazy dude, fully capable of assassinating an American president all by himself, thereby "confirming" (false) defector Yuri Nosenko's claim that KGB hadn't even interviewed the "crazy, dangerous-looking" Marine Corps radar operator in the USSR?

Are we to believe that Oswald got all crazy and dangerous for Nechiporenko, Kostikov, and/or Yatskov on SATURDAY, September 27, and did the same darn thing for Leonov the very next day?

12)  According to Richard Russell, CI/SIG analyst Edward Clare Petty told him around 1975 that he'd recejntly come upon some WW II Venona decrypts which suggested to him that Oswald's handler-like friend, George DeMohrenschildt, was a long-term KGB "illegal," having emigrated to the U.S. in 1938.  (Which makes one wonder about DeMohrenschildt's mysterious older brother, Dimitri, who seems to have had high-level connections to the State Department and/or CIA.)

(More later)

Slightly edited and bumped for all of you KGB/GRU and DGI lovers / CIA-haters out there. (LOL)

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 11:44:08 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2019, 10:14:55 AM »
Have you seen my other thread,

"What Would Khrushchev Have Possibly Gained By The Death Of JFK That Would Be Worth The Risk Of U.S. Retaliation?"?

(Just a suggestion)

Bumping this thread, and adding the observation that back in 1941, probable NKVD "illegal" George DeMohrenschildt had a draft card that said he was "4-F" and told the FBI that it was because he had a "heart ailment," but also told the FBI that he was working in the oilfields of Louisiana as a roughneck.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=146024#relPageId=5&tab=page

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 10:24:44 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2019, 10:14:55 AM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2019, 10:24:42 AM »
I just posted this on another thread so posting it here as well. There's only so many ways to skin a cat...

The Russkies didn't do it. Tom Graves conveniently leaves out many other factors in the case where it'd be nearly impossible or a million in one chance of the murder taking place with the Russkies involved. He simply bears down - and bears down hard - on one little episode in October in Mexico City, and then transposes that to the entire assassination. If you think about it, it's really quite funny.

And see his previous replies here. Because someone disagrees with him about his Russkies theory, he then changes tactics and says spombleprofglidnoctobuns like "You must love Oliver Stone" or "You must love Putin." Before it was deleted, Graves posted a Despise List, which was quite revealing at the time. Put another way, his investigative acumen here is terribly biased. Yet, he uses that same tactic ("You must love...") as a defense of his theory. Ridiculous.

Also, some of my posts have been deleted as well so don't feel too bad. I asked the admin about this. I basically said it's not my fault that there are crazies on this board that need a non-crazy reply to their posts.