Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was JFK Killed By A Handgun?  (Read 5160 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Was JFK Killed By A Handgun?
« on: December 06, 2018, 05:09:27 PM »
Advertisement
Secret Service (SS) Agent Clint Hill said this about what he heard as he approached the limousine from the follow-up car.

Representative BOGGS. This was the first shot?

Mr. HILL. This is the first sound that I heard; yes, sir. I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, ran to the Presidential limousine. Just about as I reached it, there was another sound, which was different than the first sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object--it seemed to have some type of an echo. I put my right foot, I believe it was, on the left rear step of the automobile, and I had a hold of the handgrip with my hand, when the car lurched forward. I lost my footing and I had to run about three or four more steps before I could get back up in the car.

SS Agent Hill said he heard a sound similar to shooting a REVOLVER into a hard object. It seems Hill would receive support from a professional person on this verdict. His name was Dr. Charles Wilber and he was the medical examiner (that means he was a forensic pathologist) for Larimer County, Colorado. He would write a book called The Medico-Legal Investigation of the Late President John F. Kennedy Murder in 1978. Here is an excerpt from that book that agrees with Hill?s assessment of the noise he heard.

Quote on

Interpretation of the fatal head wound by several attending surgeons suggested a high velocity HAND GUN bullet fired at close range [as the cause of death]. (Dr. Charles Wilber, The Medico-Legal Investigation of the Late President John F. Kennedy Murder, 1978, p. 296)

Quote off

It seems the notion of JFK being shot up close with a pistol is not dead after all. The evidence of Agent Hill should have given the WC pause, but as usual they just ignored it.

JFK Assassination Forum

Was JFK Killed By A Handgun?
« on: December 06, 2018, 05:09:27 PM »

Online Royell Storing

Re: Was JFK Killed By A Handgun?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 05:23:49 PM »
    It would help if we Knew: (1) the general hearing ability of SA Hill on 11/22/63, or (2) did he have a cold that day impacting his hearing, etc. The overwhelming majority of eyewitnesses to the assassination gave testimony as to their Hearing from what direction shot(s) were fired. The crack WC attorney's almost Never asked about the hearing ability/possible disability of these same eye/ear witnesses.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 05:50:35 PM »
Secret Service (SS) Agent Clint Hill said this about what he heard as he approached the limousine from the follow-up car.

Representative BOGGS. This was the first shot?

Mr. HILL. This is the first sound that I heard; yes, sir. I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, ran to the Presidential limousine. Just about as I reached it, there was another sound, which was different than the first sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object--it seemed to have some type of an echo. I put my right foot, I believe it was, on the left rear step of the automobile, and I had a hold of the handgrip with my hand, when the car lurched forward. I lost my footing and I had to run about three or four more steps before I could get back up in the car.

SS Agent Hill said he heard a sound similar to shooting a REVOLVER into a hard object. It seems Hill would receive support from a professional person on this verdict. His name was Dr. Charles Wilber and he was the medical examiner (that means he was a forensic pathologist) for Larimer County, Colorado. He would write a book called The Medico-Legal Investigation of the Late President John F. Kennedy Murder in 1978. Here is an excerpt from that book that agrees with Hill?s assessment of the noise he heard.

Quote on

Interpretation of the fatal head wound by several attending surgeons suggested a high velocity HAND GUN bullet fired at close range [as the cause of death]. (Dr. Charles Wilber, The Medico-Legal Investigation of the Late President John F. Kennedy Murder, 1978, p. 296)

Quote off

It seems the notion of JFK being shot up close with a pistol is not dead after all. The evidence of Agent Hill should have given the WC pause, but as usual they just ignored it.

WTF are you talking about? Didn't you see the silver pistol in Greer's hand or the pistol disguised as a white glove in Jackie's? Or JBC turning around and shooting Kennedy from a gun implanted in his chest?

8)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 05:50:35 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 06:29:30 PM »

"The new (1962) revolutionary Remington XP-100 Fireball. It shoots faster, flatter, farther and tighter than any handgun in history. It can thread a needle at 150 yards. It also shoots frangible bullets that will blow the head off any POTUS." - James Files

The circular "fireball" in JFK's head, right temple, was NOT sun reflected off of brain matter and was NOT caused by a FMJ bullet.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 07:29:43 PM »
WTF are you talking about? Didn't you see the silver pistol in Greer's hand or the pistol disguised as a white glove in Jackie's? Or JBC turning around and shooting Kennedy from a gun implanted in his chest?

8)

Don't forget the possibility of suicide.  I eagerly await Rob's "supporting evidence" that he applies to any claim of Oswald's guilt.   Someone grounded in the facts and evidence with such a high level of subjective proof like Rob would never proffer the opinion of one person as a possible fact in this case.  Right?  Or is this where Rob tells us he is making no claim but we have to prove to his satisfaction that JFK was not killed with a pistol. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 07:29:43 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 11:19:53 PM »

8)

Are you having trouble reading and comprehending the evidence again?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2018, 11:23:17 PM »
Don't forget the possibility of suicide.  I eagerly await Rob's "supporting evidence" that he applies to any claim of Oswald's guilt.   Someone grounded in the facts and evidence with such a high level of subjective proof like Rob would never proffer the opinion of one person as a possible fact in this case.  Right?  Or is this where Rob tells us he is making no claim but we have to prove to his satisfaction that JFK was not killed with a pistol.

Where is my opinion? I cited evidence and both you and Bill have ignored it and instead have made it about me. Typical.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2018, 11:23:17 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2018, 01:47:00 AM »

Files, for one, must have used a real magic bullet since he was in Chicago at the time of the shooting, despite his protests that he had a twin 'bro there... a little gem that his sister promptly debunked (if I recall correctly).

Or perhaps he solved QM to the point of being in two locations at once, along with  immediately disappearing.

In fact Oswald seems have improved on that by being upstairs/downstairs/front steps/loading dock simultaneously.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 01:57:40 AM by Bill Chapman »