Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: "We have developed no evidence"....  (Read 10108 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: "We have developed no evidence"....
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2018, 05:15:51 PM »
Advertisement
You lot want the entire assassination to be decided based on first day information
Investigations to you brainiacs are just 'excuses'

You've got that backward. It was Hoover who decided the assssination on day 1 when he concluded that LHO was the lone gunman.
>>> That era was the height of The Cold War. Arguably, any first day statements Hoover made about the assassination were tempered by the need to calm public fears about any Russian involvement and the clear-and-present-danger of global nuclear war.

Slam dunk or not, Oswald remains the prime suspect some 55 years later

You lot are as children.

I take that by making such a comment you feel you are acting as a grown up, right?
>>> I'm 'forever young' according to my friends. Do tell us how your 'grownups' should 'act', barrister.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 05:30:46 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2018, 05:15:51 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2018, 05:35:36 PM »
Fifty-five years later there still is NO supporting evidence for the official theory.

Name one other person on the face of the earth who was present during both murders.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 05:42:51 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2018, 05:59:12 PM »
You've got that backward. It was Hoover who decided the assssination on day 1 when he concluded that LHO was the lone gunman.
>>> That era was the height of The Cold War. Arguably, any first day statements Hoover made about the assassination were tempered by the need to calm public fears about any Russian involvement and the clear-and-present-danger of global nuclear war.

Hoover made no first day statements, at least not publicly. He just decided they had their man without having looked at a single piece of evidence.

That seems, for some reason that escapes me, to be extremely important to you?. You seem to have a lot of emotion invested in Oswald's guilt. One can only wonder why?.. It's not like you knew the guy personally, is it.

You lot are as children.

I take that by making such a comment you feel you are acting as a grown up, right?

>>> I'm 'forever young' according to my friends. Do tell us how your 'grownups' should 'act', barrister.

I'm 'forever young immature according to my friends.

There, I fixed it for you!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 06:35:12 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2018, 05:59:12 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2018, 06:00:47 PM »
Name one other person on the face of the earth who was present during both murders.

Instead of just assuming it, why don't you try and prove that one person was present at both murders!

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2018, 07:06:05 PM »
even at that early point, they had found Oswald's rifle at the crime scene.

Oh really HOW?? had they determined that the carcano was owned by Lee Oswald??  Lee said that he didn't own a rifle.  Just HOW?? had they determined that he owned the carcano that was found carefully hidden beneath pallets of boxes of books?

He carried a long package that morning,

Perhaps he did carry a paper sack, but the witnesses who saw the sack swore under oath that it was too short to have contained the carcano even in the disassembled state.  And Frazier swore that the paper of the sack that Lee carried was LIGHT WEIGHT crinkly paper, and not at all like the heavy weight paper of the sack that the police said they found beneath the SE corner window.

Are you really suggesting that it was suspicious or impossible for the FBI to link the rifle to Oswald within a couple of days because it was "carefully hidden" behind some boxes for about an hour before being found?  Whew. The FBI found the records on the night of 11.22/23 that confirmed that the MC rifle found on the 6th floor was sent to Oswald's PO Box.  It had the same serial number as the rifle found on the 6th floor.  Oswald worked in that building.  It didn't exactly take Sherlock Holmes to reach this determination.  They had the documents to prove it.  I don't understand why anyone would suggest this couldn't have been done so quickly.   Or why it matters how long it took.

Your nonsense about the bag is laughable.  Oswald made an unexpected trip to the Paine house where his wife confirms he kept a rifle.   Frazier confirms Oswald carried a long bag to work the next morning, but for some reason Oswald denies this.  If it did not contain the rifle, then Oswald would seemingly have every incentive to admit to carrying a long bag and direct the police to it.  Instead he lies.  And his prints are found on such a bag.  And his rifle is gone when the police check the garage on 11.22.  In over fifty years no one has provided any explanation for his rifle not being there except as the one found in the TSBD as confirmed by the prints, serial number, documents, and known circumstances.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2018, 07:06:05 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2018, 07:33:12 PM »
Your nonsense about the bag is laughable.
As so is the endless reiteration of Agent Smith.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2018, 07:48:59 PM »

As so is the endless reiteration of Agent Smith.

Sounds like a broken record, doesn't he?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2018, 07:48:59 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2018, 10:18:16 PM »
Are you really suggesting that it was suspicious or impossible for the FBI to link the rifle to Oswald within a couple of days because it was "carefully hidden" behind some boxes for about an hour before being found?  Whew. The FBI found the records on the night of 11.22/23 that confirmed that the MC rifle found on the 6th floor was sent to Oswald's PO Box.  It had the same serial number as the rifle found on the 6th floor.  Oswald worked in that building.  It didn't exactly take Sherlock Holmes to reach this determination.  They had the documents to prove it.  I don't understand why anyone would suggest this couldn't have been done so quickly.   Or why it matters how long it took.

Your nonsense about the bag is laughable.  Oswald made an unexpected trip to the Paine house where his wife confirms he kept a rifle.   Frazier confirms Oswald carried a long bag to work the next morning, but for some reason Oswald denies this.  If it did not contain the rifle, then Oswald would seemingly have every incentive to admit to carrying a long bag and direct the police to it.  Instead he lies.  And his prints are found on such a bag.  And his rifle is gone when the police check the garage on 11.22.  In over fifty years no one has provided any explanation for his rifle not being there except as the one found in the TSBD as confirmed by the prints, serial number, documents, and known circumstances.

Are you really suggesting that it was suspicious or impossible for the FBI to link the rifle to Oswald within a couple of days because it was "carefully hidden" behind some boxes for about an hour before being found?

Of course not.... I should have realized that there would be readers who are of diminished reasoning ....

The problem is:... The rifle had not yet been fired by the FBI to create a bullet for ballistic comparison.  So there was no way that hoover could have determined that the carefully hidden rifle was in fact the murder weapon.

Hoover already had the serial number of the mannlicher carcano that Klein's had sent the the PO box of a Marine turn coat, commie who he had under surveillance.  Hoover knew that he could connect the rifle to Lee Oswald.