Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was George HW Bush employed by the CIA on 11/22/63? Does it matter?  (Read 6358 times)

Offline Jon Banks

Advertisement
Officially, George HW Bush didn't work for the CIA until he became the CIA Director during the Gerald Ford Administration.

However, there's some evidence that he worked "with" or "for" the CIA years prior to becoming CIA director.

- Zapata Oil
Bush started the company in 1953 with CIA officer Thomas Devine

- FBI-CIA memo on the JFK assassination aftermath
http://deepstateblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/JEH-re-GHWB-112963.pdf

No one has ever confirmed that the "George Bush" referenced in Hoover's memo was the future President. However, it has all but been ruled out that low-level CIA employee, George William Bush could've been the person referenced in the Memo.

George HW Bush may have been cagey about his early work with the CIA for several reasons. The CIA did a lot of things abroad in the 1950's and 1960's (ie coups, assassinations, LSD tests, etc) that could ruin his political aspirations if he were connected to any of it. I think this history matters because if true, it paints a clearer picture of how the CIA operates. I'm not convinced that Bush's secrecy over his background with the CIA had anything to do with the Kennedy assassination...

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tom Scully

Re: Was George HW Bush employed by the CIA on 11/22/63? Does it matter?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 05:40:05 AM »
You ask if it matters. Is not a better question whether it can be further developed?
The owners of the media are owned. This week they are fawning all over themselves,
even praising his public CIA tenure, loved by the Langley staff 21 years later as the new HQ
building was dedicated in his name.

After 15 years and expending a small fortune assisted by the rare experienced legal counsel in this
specialized niche.... the same attorney who represent Weissberg, Jeff Morley has been blocked at
every turn by Judge Richard Leon, minority counsel in 1992 who shut down the October Surprise reinvestigation.

I presume you know closer to the truth is a POTUS appointed by Nixon was alerted by his
handpicked, unelected V.P. Rockefeller that his cover up Op presented as a Commission to
examine the work product of the investigative body in the Senate led by Sen. Frank Church required
more distorting, discrediting, and disappearing than V.P. Rocky expected he could perform.

On CNN the universal description of this is that Bush turned around a demoralized agency,
How do you expect to go up against that? The vulnerable flaws in the veneer seem to be the
DeMohrenschildt, Devine, Dryer, Macomber dynamic.

Pick lower hanging fruit unless you are indifferent as to realistic likelihood of learning anything you
can prove, or you are indifferent to the impression you might make on reasonable people.

Or in the opposite alternative, declare that the BOP associated ship renamed Barbara J had any actual link to Bush.

Joe McBride took the Bush memo as far as it will impact, 30 years ago. Does that influence you at all to choose
a different tree?

Bush was a Bonesman, no more than 15 added per year, only males invited until 30 years ago,
They are influenced to never confess, or even explain.

That is the foundation for presenting his verfiable, grave shortcomings as far as what he owed to his countrymen
VS what he actually communicated.

I follow my own advice and cannot even spur a discussion. My presentation is not entertaining but it is solid.

I believe I succeed in fashioning Bush as unreasonable and dishonest, not even knowing right from wrong.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1429.0.html
Bush 2007 Ford Eulogy CT Taunts vs His Actual Knowledge & involved Acquaintances

You are not presenting anything new or, if McBride's then cutting edge research circa 30 years ago is an indication,
anything not too high up in the tree to ever reach and pick. BYP redux.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 05:58:09 AM by Tom Scully »

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 10:36:36 AM »
I heard that when GHW Bush went through hearings to become CIA director, he denied any prior connections.

I never knew about this "Thomas Devine", I will read up on that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 10:36:36 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 01:46:02 PM »
You ask if it matters. Is not a better question whether it can be further developed?
The owners of the media are owned. This week they are fawning all over themselves,
even praising his public CIA tenure, loved by the Langley staff 21 years later as the new HQ
building was dedicated in his name.

After 15 years and expending a small fortune assisted by the rare experienced legal counsel in this
specialized niche.... the same attorney who represent Weissberg, Jeff Morley has been blocked at
every turn by Judge Richard Leon, minority counsel in 1992 who shut down the October Surprise reinvestigation.

I presume you know closer to the truth is a POTUS appointed by Nixon was alerted by his
handpicked, unelected V.P. Rockefeller that his cover up Op presented as a Commission to
examine the work product of the investigative body in the Senate led by Sen. Frank Church required
more distorting, discrediting, and disappearing than V.P. Rocky expected he could perform.

On CNN the universal description of this is that Bush turned around a demoralized agency,
How do you expect to go up against that? The vulnerable flaws in the veneer seem to be the
DeMohrenschildt, Devine, Dryer, Macomber dynamic.

Pick lower hanging fruit unless you are indifferent as to realistic likelihood of learning anything you
can prove, or you are indifferent to the impression you might make on reasonable people.

Or in the opposite alternative, declare that the BOP associated ship renamed Barbara J had any actual link to Bush.

Joe McBride took the Bush memo as far as it will impact, 30 years ago. Does that influence you at all to choose
a different tree?

Bush was a Bonesman, no more than 15 added per year, only males invited until 30 years ago,
They are influenced to never confess, or even explain.

That is the foundation for presenting his verfiable, grave shortcomings as far as what he owed to his countrymen
VS what he actually communicated.

I follow my own advice and cannot even spur a discussion. My presentation is not entertaining but it is solid.

I believe I succeed in fashioning Bush as unreasonable and dishonest, not even knowing right from wrong.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1429.0.html
Bush 2007 Ford Eulogy CT Taunts vs His Actual Knowledge & involved Acquaintances

You are not presenting anything new or, if McBride's then cutting edge research circa 30 years ago is an indication,
anything not too high up in the tree to ever reach and pick. BYP redux.

He knew right form wrong...   Somewhere, I recall reading that George HW Bush said..." If the American people knew what we have done, we would all be in prison."

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 03:12:50 PM »

He knew right form wrong...   Somewhere, I recall reading that George HW Bush said..." If the American people knew what we have done, we would all be in prison."

Firstly, the quote was not about the assassination, it was about Iran-Contra affair, also referred to as Irangate, Contragate or the Iran?Contra scandal.

Secondly, the quote did not contain the word 'prison', although plenty of members of Reagan administration officials were eventually indicted (to the tune of 200 or so) and did time, To this day, the GOP continues to crap on America. No wonder they continue to be referred to as The Stupid Party

LOL

https://meagainstiniquity.wordpress.com/2015/01/01/george-herbert-walker-bush-sarah-if-the-american-people-ever-find-out-what-we-have-done-they-would-chase-us-down-the-street-and-lynch-us-that-is-a-famous-1992-quote-by-george-herbert-walker/
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 03:32:44 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 03:12:50 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 07:20:16 PM »
Somewhere, I recall reading that George HW Bush said..." If the American people knew what we have done, we would all be in prison."
?Sarah, if the American people ever find out what we have done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us.?
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2013/04/03/1199001/-Jeb-Bush-Oliver-North-and-the-Murder-of-CIA-Drug-Smuggler-Barry-Seal-in-1986

Offline Mark Wengler

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2018, 09:32:54 PM »
The thing is this Bay of pigs was called operation Zapata Bush's oil company was called Zapata oil. Two of the ships used was called Huston. where Bush lived. The other was called Barbara . Bush's wife.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2018, 09:32:54 PM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2018, 10:41:46 PM »
The thing is this Bay of pigs was called operation Zapata Bush's oil company was called Zapata oil. Two of the ships used was called Huston. where Bush lived. The other was called Barbara . Bush's wife.

Worst Spy ever if Bush chose those names for those Covert things