Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Killed Kennedy  (Read 13368 times)

Online Steve Howsley

Re: Who Killed Kennedy
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2018, 08:41:46 AM »
Advertisement
No time / inkling to refute (or even raise an eyebrow) the lie that LHO killed JFK is uttered/written. Very few "youngsters" today are even interested in the shooting, let alone dig into to the details.

Entirely predictable. I reckon the same thing was the case 55 years on from the Lincoln assassination. People move on.

I did my own little "study" of that a few years back when my daugther was in high school. Not many kids her age really gave a "rats behind" about the JFK assassination, many knew very little about it and nary a one had even seen the Zapruder film.  When I showed that film to my daughter and about 6-7 of her friends, I then asked which direction did the head shot come from.  "From in front of the car somewhere..." was the general retort.

Then I tell them about the SBT.

They were all shocked at the WC version, even laughed about "how stupid people were back then"  to believe that one.  I'm guessing the same goes for most under the age of 25 these days -  that have never read/seen anything other than the "History Channel" or read a "history book" in school.

I bet that they would see things differently if they were presented with the actual evidence rather than the superficial fluff that CTers get wrapped up in. Did you explain to them the two Oswald theory? What about the body alteration rubbish that supposedly occurred between Dallas and Washington?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2018, 08:41:46 AM »

Offline Rick McGlothlin

« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2018, 11:25:42 AM »
Hi Steve,

My counter to the passage of time theory is that, while it is certainly part of the reason, the comparison to the Lincoln assassination isn't quite the same. No one doubted who shot the President in 1865, as it witnessed by so many.

As to presenting those kids with additional CTer angles and theories, one need not go to those lengths. Common sense dictates when presented with that piece of AZ film.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2018, 12:57:10 PM »
Which basically mirrors our society here in the U.S. as the aging population dies off.

Our youth have been given plenty of distractions (since 9/11 especially)  to keep them busy. No time / inkling to refute (or even raise an eyebrow) the lie that LHO killed JFK is uttered/written. Very few "youngsters" today are even interested in the shooting, let alone dig into to the details.

I did my own little "study" of that a few years back when my daugther was in high school. Not many kids her age really gave a "rats behind" about the JFK assassination, many knew very little about it and nary a one had even seen the Zapruder film.  When I showed that film to my daughter and about 6-7 of her friends, I then asked which direction did the head shot come from.  "From in front of the car somewhere..." was the general retort.

Then I tell them about the SBT.

They were all shocked at the WC version, even laughed about "how stupid people were back then"  to believe that one.  I'm guessing the same goes for most under the age of 25 these days -  that have never read/seen anything other than the "History Channel" or read a "history book" in school.

Well said, Mr McGlothlin....   Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2018, 12:57:10 PM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2018, 01:30:55 PM »

As to presenting those kids with additional CTer angles and theories, one need not go to those lengths. Common sense dictates when presented with that piece of AZ film.

Rick, Of course the kids would see things as you do when yours is the only your opinion they are presented with. I'd be surprised if they though differently.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2018, 04:07:32 PM »
You're a fool Mr Smith....  The government has muzzled men who are far more learned and powerful than I......Have you ever heard of a gentleman by the name of Judge James Garrison?   Even Garrison was rendered impotent by the US Government....

You and your kindred freely post your opinions endlessly here and other places.  That is hard to square with the government "muzzling" anyone.  Are you claiming that you have evidence of a conspiracy but are afraid to present that evidence to the NY Times or the authorities even though you post endlessly here on a public forum?  Can you understand how that is a cowardly ad hoc excuse to explain away why no one else takes you seriously and that even you don't really believe your own nonsense?  This is just a way to pass the time as a hobby.  If you truly believed you had credible evidence that proves a conspiracy to murder the president, you would feel compelled to go to some respected media outlet like the NY Times and present your case.  Not doing that tells us everything we need to know.  You are either a coward or a kook.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2018, 04:07:32 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2018, 04:22:00 PM »
You and your kindred freely post your opinions endlessly here and other places.  That is hard to square with the government "muzzling" anyone.  Are you claiming that you have evidence of a conspiracy but are afraid to present that evidence to the NY Times or the authorities even though you post endlessly here on a public forum?  Can you understand how that is a cowardly ad hoc excuse to explain away why no one else takes you seriously and that even you don't really believe your own nonsense?  This is just a way to pass the time as a hobby.  If you truly believed you had credible evidence that proves a conspiracy to murder the president, you would feel compelled to go to some respected media outlet like the NY Times and present your case.  Not doing that tells us everything we need to know.  You are either a coward or a kook.

You and your kindred freely post your opinions endlessly here and other places.  That is hard to square with the government "muzzling" anyone.
Muzzles??...  The government simply discredits ( or attempts to discredit ) anybody who criticizes the official government approved tale.   

If you truly believed you had credible evidence that proves a conspiracy to murder the president, you would feel compelled to go to some respected media outlet like the NY Times and present your case.
I should go to the very ones who have dumped the big lie on us???

no one else takes you seriously and that even you don't really believe your own nonsense?

You're a liar Mr "smith...  The very fact that you constantly feel compelled to discredit me, speaks loud and clear that "someone" takes me seriously.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2018, 05:13:03 PM »
You and your kindred freely post your opinions endlessly here and other places.  That is hard to square with the government "muzzling" anyone.
Muzzles??...  The government simply discredits ( or attempts to discredit ) anybody who criticizes the official government approved tale.   

If you truly believed you had credible evidence that proves a conspiracy to murder the president, you would feel compelled to go to some respected media outlet like the NY Times and present your case.
I should go to the very ones who have dumped the big lie on us???

no one else takes you seriously and that even you don't really believe your own nonsense?

You're a liar Mr "smith...  The very fact that you constantly feel compelled to discredit me, speaks loud and clear that "someone" takes me seriously.

Surely there must be one media outlet over 55 years after the event that is not under the control of the conspirators?  And you would be compelled as someone with the evidence that absolves Oswald to approach them in a matter of this importance.  Anyone involved in a JFK conspiracy in 1963 is either dead or drooling their soup in a senior citizens home.  Not very dangerous or powerful.  Just own up to the truth for once.  You don't have confidence in the "evidence" that you present here.  It is not credible.  No informed source in the real world beyond these Internet forums would do anything other than fall over laughing at such claims.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2018, 05:13:03 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2018, 05:23:47 PM »
Surely there must be one media outlet over 55 years after the event that is not under the control of the conspirators?  And you would be compelled as someone with the evidence that absolves Oswald to approach them in a matter of this importance.  Anyone involved in a JFK conspiracy in 1963 is either dead or drooling their soup in a senior citizens home.  Not very dangerous or powerful.  Just own up to the truth for once.  You don't have confidence in the "evidence" that you present here.  It is not credible.  No informed source in the real world beyond these Internet forums would do anything other than fall over laughing at such claims.

Question:....  Why are you compelled to try to discredit my posts?