Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Killed Kennedy  (Read 13157 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Who Killed Kennedy
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2018, 04:11:34 PM »
Advertisement
Back in the day....The FBI had access to all of the information that researchers have diligently uncovered and presented.
Thanks to the internet, and computers, we now know a portion of what they knew...when LBJ was in control.   

Thanks to computers we can now examine evidence like the BY photo and see with our own eyes details that they knew way back in 1963.  We no longer have to accept their lies...  They KNEW that the carcano in Lee's hands in the B.Y. photo DID NOT match the carcano that was found in the TSBD. .... But they pretended that they couldn't determine if it was, or was not, the same rifle.  Then they invented a fanciful tale about Lee fabricating a sling for the rifle so it would appear that the TSBD rifle was the same rifle that Lee held in his hand when the photo was taken.

Thanks to computers every screwball with a baseless theory can post it endlessly and believe that gives it validity.   They can do this over and over until the end of times.  If you believe that you have actual evidence here that Oswald was not the assassin, then present it to the NY Times and DPD.  I'm sure they would be interested in any credible evidence that Oswald was not the assassin.  You seem convinced that you have such evidence.  Don't waste your time here.  Let us know the results.   If, however, you make no effort to do so, that simply confirms that you don't believe your own nonsense.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2018, 04:11:34 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2018, 05:47:33 PM »
Thanks to computers every screwball with a baseless theory can post it endlessly and believe that gives it validity.   They can do this over and over until the end of times.  If you believe that you have actual evidence here that Oswald was not the assassin, then present it to the NY Times and DPD.  I'm sure they would be interested in any credible evidence that Oswald was not the assassin.  You seem convinced that you have such evidence.  Don't waste your time here.  Let us know the results.   If, however, you make no effort to do so, that simply confirms that you don't believe your own nonsense.

Let us know the results.   If, however, you make no effort to do so, that simply confirms that you don't believe your own nonsense.

I'm Sorry, Mr "Smith" ...  I have no cure for cranialrectalitis ....Nor do I have a cranium extraction tool...  And I might ad...YOU, Mr "Smith" would be one that might benefit from either a cure, or a cranialrectumology.   

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2018, 09:05:44 PM »

I keep waiting for these brainiacs to call their press conferences, what with all these 'revelations' about what 'really' went down that day.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2018, 09:05:44 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2018, 10:16:06 PM »
Let us know the results.   If, however, you make no effort to do so, that simply confirms that you don't believe your own nonsense.

I'm Sorry, Mr "Smith" ...  I have no cure for cranialrectalitis ....Nor do I have a cranium extraction tool...  And I might ad...YOU, Mr "Smith" would be one that might benefit from either a cure, or a cranialrectumology.   

I guess this means you won't be taking your "evidence" to the authorities or NY Times to solve the assassination.  I'm shocked.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2018, 10:23:52 PM »
I keep waiting for these brainiacs to call their press conferences, what with all these 'revelations' about what 'really' went down that day.

Yes, if I had what I believed to be credible evidence to solve a murder or absolve someone wrongly accused, I would not spend my time on an Internet forum trying to convince random people.  I would take it to the authorities or media.  Particularly if it involved the assassination of the president.  The fact that folks like Walt apparently make no effort whatsoever to do so confirms they are not serious about this or believe half of their own nonsense.  It is just a game to pass the time. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2018, 10:23:52 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2018, 01:02:50 AM »
Yes, if I had what I believed to be credible evidence to solve a murder or absolve someone wrongly accused, I would not spend my time on an Internet forum trying to convince random people.  I would take it to the authorities or media.  Particularly if it involved the assassination of the president.  The fact that folks like Walt apparently make no effort whatsoever to do so confirms they are not serious about this or believe half of their own nonsense.  It is just a game to pass the time.

You're a fool Mr Smith....  The government has muzzled men who are far more learned and powerful than I......Have you ever heard of a gentleman by the name of Judge James Garrison?   Even Garrison was rendered impotent by the US Government....

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2018, 01:32:51 AM »

I suspect Waldo has been missing his afternoon naps.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2018, 01:32:51 AM »

Offline Rick McGlothlin

« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2018, 02:29:16 AM »
Which basically mirrors our society here in the U.S. as the aging population dies off.

Our youth have been given plenty of distractions (since 9/11 especially)  to keep them busy. No time / inkling to refute (or even raise an eyebrow) the lie that LHO killed JFK is uttered/written. Very few "youngsters" today are even interested in the shooting, let alone dig into to the details.

I did my own little "study" of that a few years back when my daugther was in high school. Not many kids her age really gave a "rats behind" about the JFK assassination, many knew very little about it and nary a one had even seen the Zapruder film.  When I showed that film to my daughter and about 6-7 of her friends, I then asked which direction did the head shot come from.  "From in front of the car somewhere..." was the general retort.

Then I tell them about the SBT.

They were all shocked at the WC version, even laughed about "how stupid people were back then"  to believe that one.  I'm guessing the same goes for most under the age of 25 these days -  that have never read/seen anything other than the "History Channel" or read a "history book" in school.