Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Killed Kennedy  (Read 13155 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Who Killed Kennedy
« on: December 03, 2018, 03:58:56 PM »
Advertisement
  I recently received a gift of a new booklet now on the news stands entitled Who Killed Kennedy?...  The booklet is published by that well known disinformationalist and misleading information organization,  The History Channel and Time Inc books.

The friend who gave me the new booklet thought they were presenting me with something that I'd enjoy.  It's the thought that counts,... but I wish that person had not wasted the money ( $14.00) spent for the purchase.

The point of this post is to point out the fact that the most outrageous crime in American history, and the cover up that followed, is still being exploited for profit.   The title ("Who Killed Kennedy  The declassified documents that expose the facts" ) grabs the attention of the viewer....

Who Killed Kennedy? "The declassified documents that expose the facts"    The author and publisher knows that millions of Americans believe that we have not received the truthful answer from our government, after spending many billions of our tax dollars in the sham investigations.  Obviously, Time Inc. Books expects to reap a profit from the sale of this book....and no doubt they will profit, and at the same time continue to propagate and spread misinformation.  I have leafed through the booklet and find it  primarily a rehash of the information and disinformation  that's been dumped on us for over 55 years. 

Bottom line... The LNer's often point to the CT authors as an illegitimate "Cottage Industry" who are interested only in the profit from the sale of  "kook" books.   This new booklet by Time Inc Books should be on every LNers bookshelf, right beside The Warren Report. It most certainly is not a CT book.     

JFK Assassination Forum

Who Killed Kennedy
« on: December 03, 2018, 03:58:56 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Who Killed Kennedy
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 06:04:43 PM »
  .... after spending many billions of our tax dollars in the sham investigations. 
Well...wasting millions at least.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 07:54:31 PM »
Well...wasting millions at least.

Whatever the amount that was spent .....IMO it was an outrageous misuse of our tax dollars, which were spent to subvert justice by collecting the evidence and then destroying that evidence by outright creation of false evidence ( as in the false "crime scene" photos that were created by the DPD ), or the deliberate twisting of the statements of the eyewitnesses ( as they did to Howard Brennan's statements when he very clearly said that the man that he saw aiming a HUNTING rifle from a TSBD window was DRESSED IN LIGHT COLORED KHAKI clothing, and Lee Oswald didn't even own any light colored khaki clothing.... 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 07:54:31 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 08:30:28 PM »

Not saying this particular magazine does, but sometimes the "Special" magazines have some good-resolution photographs and film grabs.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 01:02:20 AM »

Not saying this particular magazine does, but sometimes the "Special" magazines have some good-resolution photographs and film grabs.

"The declassified documents that expose the facts"

There's nothing in the booklet that is new or revealing.   It's an LNer support for the big lie dumped on us by LBJ's "Special Select Blue Ribbon Committee" and exploitation, for profit, of the murder of JFK. 

Thank you for posting the photo of the booklet.... Notice the title "Who Killed Kennedy"  And I ask... Does that title not suggest that they are presenting the answer to the question on millions of American lips?   There are millions of Americans that do not believe the official government proffered tale that says that the arch villain Lee Harrrrrvey Osssswald ( Booo Hisss )
all alone , and for no reason murdered President Kennedy.  The vast majority of those millions of Americans are looking for the easy ( and comfortable) answer, and the fact that most Americans are too apathetic to use their God given brain enables the Lners to continue to peddle the BS. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 01:02:20 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 01:47:01 AM »
"The declassified documents that expose the facts"

There's nothing in the booklet that is new or revealing.   It's an LNer support for the big lie dumped on us by LBJ's "Special Select Blue Ribbon Committee" and exploitation, for profit, of the murder of JFK. 

Thank you for posting the photo of the booklet.... Notice the title "Who Killed Kennedy"  And I ask... Does that title not suggest that they are presenting the answer to the question on millions of American lips?   There are millions of Americans that do not believe the official government proffered tale that says that the arch villain Lee Harrrrrvey Osssswald ( Booo Hisss )
all alone , and for no reason murdered President Kennedy.  The vast majority of those millions of Americans are looking for the easy ( and comfortable) answer, and the fact that most Americans are too apathetic to use their God given brain enables the Lners to continue to peddle the BS.

Tell us why JFK-assassination conspiracy believers have dropped from 81% to 61% since 2003
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 01:48:38 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 04:26:19 AM »
Tell us why JFK-assassination conspiracy believers have dropped from 81% to 61% since 2003
On this forum? It figures.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 04:26:19 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2018, 07:38:41 AM »
On this forum? It figures.

No, nation-wide as per Gallop polling since day one.

As for this forum, I doubt few if any have been persuaded to cross the aisle.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 07:42:34 AM by Bill Chapman »