Author Topic: SS agent William Greer didn't shoot JFK. But he did lie to the Warren Commission  (Read 3573 times)

Offline Steve Barber

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Then do tell me the name of this 'African American' man. Because, as far as I know, he has NEVER came forwards - as a witness. So his identity and background is unknown.

But do tell.

Where within my post did I say anything about knowing the ID of the man?  Answer: I didn't!  So why did you twist this around,  Robert Reeves?!  I don't know the ID of the man any more than you do--and I never said I did.

" And just to add to Greer's predicament the Dark Complected Man confidently walks off the curb to the sounds of shots fired raises his arm signaling to stop the limo. Possibly mimicking an SS agent? "

Okay, since you are twisting things around, why don't you explain to us how you know the black man " 'confidently' walks off the curb..."?  How do you know this?  Do you know his ID and and did you ask him?  There isn't a SHRED of evidence to back that up. NONE!

I told you that the man did not "raise his arm signaling to stop the limousine", that this is confirmed by viewing stabilized versions of the Zapruder film and that he is waving to the president, and you ignore it.  CLEARLY his hand is moving left to right in the waving motion, yet you make up all kinds of crap that you have no proof of!  This is just one of the many conspiracy buff claims that was destroyed by the Zapruder film.  The man was not "signaling" the gunman/gunmen, he was waving at the president as he passed by. 

Online Royell Storing

" And just to add to Greer's predicament the Dark Complected Man confidently walks off the curb to the sounds of shots fired raises his arm signaling to stop the limo. Possibly mimicking an SS agent? "

The man isn't "dark complected", he's a black man, "African-American".

The black man is waving as the limousine passes in front of him.  Stabilzed versions of the Z film reveal this happening extremely clearly.

- DID YOU CHECK HIS VISA ??? -

NO IMAGE whether it is "stabilized", colorized, folded, spindled, mutilated, whatever, has Ever established/Proven this guy to be an "African-American". Like everyone else, YOU have no Proof as to the nationality of this man.

Offline Robert Reeves

Where within my post did I say anything about knowing the ID of the man?  Answer: I didn't!  So why did you twist this around,  Robert Reeves?!  I don't know the ID of the man any more than you do--and I never said I did.

Okay, since you are twisting things around, why don't you explain to us how you know the black man " 'confidently' walks off the curb..."?  How do you know this?  Do you know his ID and and did you ask him?  There isn't a SHRED of evidence to back that up. NONE!

I told you that the man did not "raise his arm signaling to stop the limousine", that this is confirmed by viewing stabilized versions of the Zapruder film and that he is waving to the president, and you ignore it.  CLEARLY his hand is moving left to right in the waving motion, yet you make up all kinds of crap that you have no proof of!  This is just one of the many conspiracy buff claims that was destroyed by the Zapruder film.  The man was not "signaling" the gunman/gunmen, he was waving at the president as he passed by. 

Just for you, Steve Barber, I will make sure I no longer call 'Dark Complected Man' by his widely used moniker (in JFK assassination research). Happy?

I'll join you by also calling him an African American, in unity! Les partenaires. I might even go as far to say that he was JUST waving at the president and the lovely Mr's K. It's quite possible the African American admired them both very much, or Gov. Connally. So sad that we'll never know : (

Offline Denis Morissette

This is the reaction of the SS agent Roy Kellerman who was one of the EUROPEAN-AMERICANS man who was in the limo when asked what he thinks of the allegation that the shots came from the front seat of the limousine... Listen from 15:44.

Offline Robert Reeves

This is the reaction of the SS agent Roy Kellerman who was one of the EUROPEAN-AMERICANS man who was in the limo when asked what he thinks of the allegation that the shots came from the front seat of the limousine... Listen from 15:44.

Interesting stuff, as usual, Denis.

I noticed at 9:57 of that clip it says:

there is much evidence that the image of driver Greer has been retouched some 8 frames after that fatal headshot

at 9:57, below

Has anyone ever heard of this before?  at Z-frame 321 -- the alteration of Greer?

Offline Bernd Werner

Hi,

I'm new to this discussion board and this is my first post. I registered here a few months ago, but didn't post until now.

Robert, I like your theory! You did some research and drew your own conclusion. But there is one problem: you did not consider the easy interpretation of the analyzed data! I think, the only thing we see in the posted photos/frames is Greer steering the limousine!

Just take a look at the photo, you started the thread with:

Greer's left hand is approximately at 9 o'clock, his right hand at one or two o'clock. That's in agreement with a slight turn to the left. So it seems to me, that he's just adjusting the car again in the posted frames. Therefore he has to turn the steering wheel to the right. And that's the movement, that can be seen in the Zapruder frames.

You also posted the following animated gif:

You concluded, that Greer held the microphone in his hand. But there is a big problem to me: take a look just on the first two frames. The thing, Greer seems to hold in his hand, magically disappers in the following frame! I assume, that what you interpreted as the microphone is a part of Greer's suit.

Offline Robert Reeves

Hi,

I'm new to this discussion board and this is my first post. I registered here a few months ago, but didn't post until now.

Robert, I like your theory! You did some research and drew your own conclusion. But there is one problem: you did not consider the easy interpretation of the analyzed data! I think, the only thing we see in the posted photos/frames is Greer steering the limousine!

Just take a look at the photo, you started the thread with:

Greer's left hand is approximately at 9 o'clock, his right hand at one or two o'clock. That's in agreement with a slight turn to the left. So it seems to me, that he's just adjusting the car again in the posted frames. Therefore he has to turn the steering wheel to the right. And that's the movement, that can be seen in the Zapruder frames.

You also posted the following animated gif:

You concluded, that Greer held the microphone in his hand. But there is a big problem to me: take a look just on the first two frames. The thing, Greer seems to hold in his hand, magically disappers in the following frame! I assume, that what you interpreted as the microphone is a part of Greer's suit.

Hello Bernd, and welcome to this forum.

You're right, I put all this together myself - I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out what can be seen in, lets be honest, pretty crappy pixelated 60's film technology. So, I don't mind when someone disagrees with what I see. I am content with what I see in the Zapruder film, Croft-3, and plus, further corroborating the photographic evidence: Greer's statement to the FBI agents on the night of the assassination  - he told them he did use the mic - a point I stumbled upon from reading Greer's Warren Commission testimony. It was this point that caused me to look closer at the photographic evidence -  I'd have never known it was there - that Greer might have used the mic. Or attempted to.

What I will do, to try and clear up what I see is Greer holding the mic in his left hand at frame 313 (zap head shot): that you see as being part of his suit.

Feel free to dispute what I interpret. But I am not budging on what I believe Greer had in his left hand for that moment in time. Like I said, in my first post, for whatever reason Greer decided to change his original statement to the FBI and deny using the limo mic. So we are just left with our own version of events.

What originally interested me to look through Greer's testimony came from watching a Youtube clip claiming Greer was holding a gun in his left hand. I'm sure you've heard the conspiracy theory: that Greer shot JFK? That just before Greer supposedly shot JFK - the gun was clearly seen in his left hand. Well, to me, it's not a gun - it's the limo mic.