Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Man - An Alternative Solution?  (Read 16395 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Prayer Man - An Alternative Solution?
« on: December 01, 2018, 07:32:48 PM »
Advertisement
Friends, while I continue to believe that Prayer Person is none other than Mr Lee Harvey Oswald, there is another solution which, however startling, has been... exercising me of late, and it involves synthesizing important elements of the Prayer Man theory with a completely alternative explanation.

In A Nutshell

One!
Doorway Man in Altgens and Wiegman is not Mr Billy Lovelady. He is... Mr Joe Molina.

Here's a photo of Mr Molina in 1969. Take a few years off, and thin the face, and I think it's quite possible. Look at that chin!

This would explain, amongst other things, the dark strip down Doorway Man's right side in Wiegman: Mr Molina's suit jacket  Thumb1:

Two!!
Prayer Man in Wiegman and Darnell is.... Mr Billy Lovelady.

He didn't leave the steps, but pretended to have done so for one simple reason...

Three!!!
Mr Lovelady, from his Prayer Man spot, witnessed Officer Marrion L. Baker dash in the front door and stop Mr Lee Harvey Oswald, who was hurrying out to see what all the excitement was about. Officer Baker pushed Mr Oswald back into the front lobby and asked him if he worked here (i.e. could he point him to the stairs). Meantime, Mr Roy Truly had come in and he now told the officer he was the building manager. Etc.!

No! I hear you shout. Impossible to a brand new level of preposterousness!

Welllllllllll... let's allow Mr James Jarman to take it from here:

Well, there was a Billy Lovelady standing out there, he was on the steps, see... And, Oswald was coming out the door and he said the police had stopped Oswald and sent him back in the building. Billy Lovelady said that Mr. Truly told the policeman that Oswald was alright, that he worked there, so Oswald walked on down the stairs. (HSCA interview, 9.25.77)

Perhaps a certain other Depository man walked through those glass doors with Mr Oswald.

Maybe that's what the 'out with Bill Shelley in front' notation really means...

Food for thought?  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 10:23:53 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Man - An Alternative Solution?
« on: December 01, 2018, 07:32:48 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Man - An Alternative Solution?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 08:21:14 PM »
Well, there was a Billy Lovelady standing out there, he was on the steps, see... And, Oswald was coming out the door and he said the police had stopped Oswald and sent him back in the building. Billy Lovelady said that Mr. Truly told the policeman that Oswald was alright, that he worked there, so Oswald walked on down the stairs. (Mr James Jarman, HSCA interview, 9.25.77)

Friends, please note how extremely close the above is to what Mr Harry D. Holmes recalled Mr Oswald as having described:

He said, ?I went down, and as I started to go out and see what it was all about, a police officer stopped me just before I got to the front door, and started to ask me some questions..."

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 09:06:49 PM »
Is it just me, or doesn't Doorway Man here look too... bald on top to be dark-haired Mr Lovelady?

A man whose hair is not just comparably thinned out but also lighter-colored might well show up like this dome-headed fellow, however!  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 12:08:44 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 09:06:49 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2018, 09:23:02 PM »
HSCA: If a movie camera (...) showed two figures (resembling each other) in that doorway at the same time, and you could positively identify one as yourself, would that have any bearing on your identification of that other figure?

LOVELADY: No, that?s still me at the left (of) doorway.

Maybe he's actually telling the truth here!  ???

« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 09:25:56 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 01:17:05 AM »

Friends! It is important to recall that it was established some time back on the 'Prayer Woman' thread that no shadow can account for the dark vertical strip down 'Lovelady's' right side in the Wiegman frames. It's a physical impossibility!

This is either Billy Lovelady with some dark garment covering the right side of his red plaid shirt, or it's not Billy Lovelady at all.  ???

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 01:17:05 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2018, 02:27:39 AM »

Something doesn't sit right here... too much domed crown in Wiegman :-\

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2018, 03:22:49 AM »
Is there not already a prayer person thread [about 100 pages of it] ???

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2018, 03:22:49 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2018, 12:24:12 PM »
Is there not already a prayer person thread [about 100 pages of it] ???

That thread is titled 'Prayer Woman'  Thumb1: