Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Former POTUS GHW Bush, 94 has passed. A thread to post discredited CT trollbait  (Read 2284 times)

Offline Tom Scully

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, you definitely smoked something.
Reading that caused a mouthful of cannabis tea to
exit out my nose. I had to take my eyes off of the all
things Bush monopolizing my TV to change my shirt.
Thanks, Steve, I owe you one!

Online Brian Doyle

Still waiting for Scully to answer my 3 or 4 summations of Janney's evidence in the DPF Mary's Mosaic thread...

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tom Scully

Still waiting for Scully to answer my 3 or 4 summations of Janney's evidence in the DPF Mary's Mosaic thread...

Charlie Brown: You keep baiting me to kick the football, but your promises to hold it for me.....????
Lucy: Hee hee hee!

Uhh, I selected one reasonable shot....Janney claimed a sinister Ray Crump trial witness vanished after testifying
and built that assertion as a foundation for half  the assumptions in his book. My discovery that this was BS...
(can I call you Al?)

The thread on another forum you bait me to reply to you on, has no poster with the name Brian Doyle.

I was suspended for two weeks on this forum, accused of being respectful to a deceased person coincidently
with the same name as the poster on the other forum you accuse me in this thread, of avoiding further debate with.

I am confused but I am a faster learner than Charlie Brown!

Can we call you Al? Or maybe just Din?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 01:10:45 AM by Tom Scully »

Online Brian Doyle

Nice excuse...We could ask you to put your money where your mouth is as far as your bragging about your debunking of Janney, but alas you are protected by cowards who lie and ban instead of honoring the free speech and open debate they say their sites are based on but then when you actually practice that free speech for the purpose they claim you end up getting railroaded off the board...

Credible researchers go right to the information and the challenge...They don't post what you and Jim post while being protected by dummies...That's why Janney is way above you in character and credibility (and research)...

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tom Scully

Nick Lowe - Cruel To Be Kind with Lyrics - YouTube
▶ 3:27
Nov 5, 2011 - Uploaded by kame0301
Oh, I can't take another heartache, Though you say you're my friend, I'm at my wits' end! You say you're ...
....? But you still mystify and I want to know why
I pick myself up off the ground
To have you knock me back down again and again
And when I ask you to explain, you say?
Nice excuse...We could ask you to put your money where your mouth is as far as your bragging about your debunking of Janney, but alas you are protected by cowards who lie and ban instead of honoring the free speech and open debate they say their sites are based on but then when you actually practice that free speech for the purpose they claim you end up getting railroaded off the board...

Credible researchers go right to the information and the challenge...They don't post what you and Jim post while being protected by dummies...That's why Janney is way above you in character and credibility (and research)...

Credible | Definition of Credible by Merriam-Webster
Credible evidence is evidence that's likely to be believed. A credible plan is one that might actually work, and a credible excuse is one your parents might actually believe. And just as credible means "believable", the noun credibility means "believability".
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 01:33:24 AM by Tom Scully »

Online Brian Doyle

That's trolling Tom...Let's go to the thread in question and answer the specific points...Or are you not man enough and only stick to posting the photo of someone's recently dead father in mockery? You know, the low stuff...The type of stuff from people who can't back up what they write and rely on banning? 

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Brian Doyle

The way this works is Tom and Jim are supposed to be objectively curious about incriminating evidence that exposes a conspiracy in Mary Meyer's death...If there's evidence out there that shows Mary Meyer was killed by CIA black op they are supposed to proactively seek and acknowledge it...But what you have with Jim D and Scully are two dummies who want to polish their research credentials by going after Janney's Mitchell claim with a fine toothed comb in order to discredit him...They are trying to destroy Janney for parking tickets instead of correctly recognizing that he might have parked in some no parking zones because he was in a rush to expose a CIA murder...They are throwing the baby out with the bathwater and refusing to honestly answer anyone or thing that shows otherwise...

The reason this is particularly egregious on DPF is because that site has a strict set of rules that forbid any bad evidence and especially forbid any wrong claims against a real Deep conspiracy...Jim D and Scully are freely violating the board's most important rule with impunity and not answering for it...The reason they are allowed to do so is because the personalities who possess the moderator avatars are not very skilled at evidence analysis...They tend to favor industrious, impressive researchers like DiEugenio without detecting they are seriously violating the rules in the case of Janney...The main overseer Lauren Johnson leaves Jim and Tom alone because he is afraid to expose the fact he isn't capable of judging their input...The site is a group of friends for whom the site rules really don't apply...Dawn Meredith tried to show her disapproval by challenging Jim D on the mysterious phone calls to Dovey Roundtree trying to influence the case...She correctly pointed-out to Jim D that this showed outside interference with a motive to cover-up...In his typical arrogant style Jim D did not answer Dawn...If Lauren actually did his job he would have forced Jim and Tom to answer not only Dawn's challenge but my own that made clear there was evidence out there Jim and Tom were ignoring, and therefore seriously violating the DPF rules...Those rules required Lauren to enforce them and demand an answer from Jim and Tom...Instead Lauren applied his rules backwards and banned me when I was doing what the rules required him to do... Jim and Tom were protected in an open rules violation and straight Lone Nutter line in denying a serious JFK related murder... 

Look at Scully's input here and ask yourself if he is seriously interested in the facts or if his claimed debunking of Janney has any credibility?

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

The way this works is Tom and Jim are supposed to be objectively curious about incriminating evidence that exposes a conspiracy in Mary Meyer's death...If there's evidence out there that shows Mary Meyer was killed by CIA black op they are supposed to proactively seek and acknowledge it...But what you have with Jim D and Scully are two dummies who want to polish their research credentials by going after Janney's Mitchell claim with a fine toothed comb in order to discredit him...They are trying to destroy Janney for parking tickets instead of correctly recognizing that he might have parked in some no parking zones because he was in a rush to expose a CIA murder...They are throwing the baby out with the bathwater and refusing to honestly answer anyone or thing that shows otherwise...

The reason this is particularly egregious on DPF is because that site has a strict set of rules that forbid any bad evidence and especially forbid any wrong claims against a real Deep conspiracy...Jim D and Scully are freely violating the board's most important rule with impunity and not answering for it...The reason they are allowed to do so is because the personalities who possess the moderator avatars are not very skilled at evidence analysis...They tend to favor industrious, impressive researchers like DiEugenio without detecting they are seriously violating the rules in the case of Janney...The main overseer Lauren Johnson leaves Jim and Tom alone because he is afraid to expose the fact he isn't capable of judging their input...The site is a group of friends for whom the site rules really don't apply...Dawn Meredith tried to show her disapproval by challenging Jim D on the mysterious phone calls to Dovey Roundtree trying to influence the case...She correctly pointed-out to Jim D that this showed outside interference with a motive to cover-up...In his typical arrogant style Jim D did not answer Dawn...If Lauren actually did his job he would have forced Jim and Tom to answer not only Dawn's challenge but my own that made clear there was evidence out there Jim and Tom were ignoring, and therefore seriously violating the DPF rules...Those rules required Lauren to enforce them and demand an answer from Jim and Tom...Instead Lauren applied his rules backwards and banned me when I was doing what the rules required him to do... Jim and Tom were protected in an open rules violation and straight Lone Nutter line in denying a serious JFK related murder... 

Look at Scully's input here and ask yourself if he is seriously interested in the facts or if his claimed debunking of Janney has any credibility?

Have you ever considered becoming a radio announcer at the Tiny Tots Soccer Association in Sanibel, Albert?  Your play-by-play calls are really somezing !!!

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Brian Doyle

DPF, O'Blazney, Scully, DiEugenio and some others are paper tigers...Non-issues that can't answer the proof they call for...They are lost when not protected by bully banning...Almost always these people respond with trolling when confronted by evidence they can't answer...Which shows who is credible and who isn't...

1)  This proves that Scully is full of it when he claims he debunked Janney...

2) It shows who the men are who can back-up their claims and who the schoolboys are who can't...

Thank you Mark for showing who is really in charge here when the cowardly banning is removed...And who uses the classic CIA ridicule technique...

You are looking at the reason why Kamp is allowed to post a clearly wrong position for Stanton with no challenge while the community trades its credibility in with silence and pays up to a censoring tyrant who openly says he doesn't have to explain himself...
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 04:02:48 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Mobile View