Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Former POTUS GHW Bush, 94 has passed. A thread to post discredited CT trollbait  (Read 7564 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Advertisement
What is the earliest reference, that you can find, linking George H. W. Bush with the assassination of President Kennedy? I expect this question will be dodged.
I guess it was Jim Marrs that brought attention to these Dealey pictures...........
https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/priceless-jim-marrs-rare-photos-of-the-jfk-assassination-on

Also a George Jr [doppleganger?] was discovered.......

A memo from J Edgar....
[We have been] advised that the Department of State feels some misguided anti-Castro group might capitalize on the present situation and undertake an unauthorized raid against Cuba, believing that the assassination of President John F. Kennedy might herald a change in U.S. policy? [Our] sources know of no [such] plans? The substance of the foregoing information was orally furnished to Mr. George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency and Captain William Edwards of the Defense Intelligence Agency.
Must have been another George Bush?
How many George Bushes was there in the CIA? Read this.....
 https://whowhatwhy.org/2017/10/24/classic-ghw-bush-jfk-assassination/
Have a glance here.......
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP99-01448R000401580054-2.pdf

Bush eulogy to his good ole' buddy Jerry Ford ::) Chuckles when he says 'deluded gunman' @ around  0:14-0:17.......

I am familiar with this stuff......

What a nice clear picture that is :-\  Just the cleanest looking photo of someone not identified as far as I know but I'm pretty sure an identity can be produced. Where has that photograph been all this time? Notice the tie?
Cheerio .................

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Richard Rubio

That guy who they tried to say looked like Bush 41 looked more like Bush 43. The hairline to me, doesn't look like GHWB.  GHWB had a leaner headshape, maybe more oval (like an egg) than round.

Online Richard Smith

If there a full moon or something?  I've seen some nutty ramblings on this forum but this stuff is real tin foil hat material.  I can't even make heads or tails out of the random newspaper articles.  Bizarre and sad.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tom Scully

I guess it was Jim Marrs that brought attention to these Dealey pictures...........

Jerry, unfortunately you must not have read my reply to Joe Elliott's challenge because your post
plays right into his hands, after I scrupulously avoided doing any such thing. Your content in your last
post is influencing me to abandon further participation in this thread I initiated. Raise the bar, attempt
to discern the difference between CT garbage and disciplined, well supported, minimally speculative research.

Please post discredited CT infotainment in another thread? Please!

If there a full moon or something?  I've seen some nutty ramblings on this forum but this stuff is real tin foil hat material.  I can't even make heads or tails out of the random newspaper articles.  Bizarre and sad.

And Mr. Smith, post examples of anything I have posted that merits your simplistic, shallow, BS, discussion
avoidance critique. Take your stock, predictable disruption elsewhere! It is what is actually sad. Your schtick of
moaning about your own lack of interest, comprehension deficit, and refusal to click on the supporting linked
pages I included in my earlier posts and avoidance of visiting them to perform a thorough, thoughtful read is
your deliberately created problem. Your critique emphasizing your alleged confusion is a poor substitute for
posting questions.
i approved every comment appearing at  jfkfacts.org for ten months, 2015 - 2016. I am in
a position to observe there are a lot better critics and discussion avoidance/disruption  trolls operating in  these forums than you.
Do not expect you can lay that on me. I present original, unique, and new
material. No one requests that you read it or not read it but deface this thread, anyway. Take your disruption elsewhere.
Bush taunts in his Ford eulogy were sad.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 02:39:28 AM by Tom Scully »

Offline Jerry Freeman

Posted by: Richard Rubio
  GHWB had a leaner headshape, maybe more oval (like an egg) than round.
An egghead..... :D

Posted by: Richard [I Gotcha] Smith
? on: Today at 02:05:57 AM ? 
Rick...preview your posts. I can't make heads or tails.  However [I agree] the posts started wandering off topic starting with the first one ::)
Posted by: Tom Scully
? on: Today at 02:10:58 AM 
Jerry, unfortunately you must not have read my reply to Joe Elliott's challenge because your post plays right into his hands, after I scrupulously avoided doing any such thing. Your content in your last post is influencing me to abandon further participation in this thread I initiated.

Challenge? Yeah, I guess I missed it. But, I stuck to the question...When did the suspicions about GHWB begin? Sorry my gum got stuck on your shoe there.  No need to abandon ship.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tom Scully

Okay, Jerry, you are not going to stop and I refuse to be associated with the garbage I politely explained to
you I wanted to avoid being intermingled in posts here. You win. I will be removing every supporting item in
my posts in this thread over the next few houurs and this will be my last post on this thread unless a sincerely
interested member directs a question to me.

It is all yours and you have transformed the thread into just another piece of ubiquitous, CT grafitti. There is sheet
and there is shinola. You insist on combining them.

Offline Richard Rubio

I mean in the most respectful way Bush 41 had a somewhat elongated head, yes, more oval than say round, I've noticed it in the Naval Aviator pictures of him, World War II.

I mean, this is the 1940s in this picture and he must be in his early or mid 20s.  Look how high his hairline is already.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

...this will be my last post on this thread unless a sincerely
interested member directs a question to me.
It is all yours and you have transformed the thread into just another piece of ubiquitous, CT grafitti. 
No I'm sincerely interested. ? What did you mean when you posted..

The strange, unanswered questions of unresponsive George HW Bush, vs JFK assassination controversies he now takes, secretly, to the grave.
I merely presented examples of these 'strange unanswered questions'.
I don't think I hijacked your thread. Many of my topics have been expropriated and in vain I tried to steer them back on theme. I have not ever jacked with any subject on this forum. I respond on track and those who disagree with the presentation are free to do so.