Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Former POTUS GHW Bush, 94 has passed. A thread to post discredited CT trollbait  (Read 7562 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Advertisement
Post pulled, Like a bad tooth
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 02:58:51 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Joe Elliott

In the wake of his death the press will not talk about George H. W. Bush?s possible involvement in the assassination of President Kennedy. Just as their will be silence on his possible involvement in the continuation of the Majestic 12 project and the withholding of the truth about the U. S. governments secret agreements and cooperation with the UFO aliens.

Isn?t if amazing that the conspiracy to murder President Kennedy was so large that it was not be wilding unlikely for someone involved to later become a President of the United States?

Question:

Did these charges against George H. W. Bush arise during the period when he was a fairly obscure public figure? Or were the fabricated after he became famous. After he became the director of the CIA. Maybe after he became the Vice President. Or maybe after he became President.

What is the earliest reference, that you can find, linking George H. W. Bush with the assassination of President Kennedy?

I expect this question will be dodged.

Offline Jerry Freeman

In a proclamation signed Saturday hours after Bush died, Trump is also designating Wednesday as a national day of mourning. Trump encourages Americans to gather in places of worship ?to pay homage? to Bush?s memory.
He adds: ?I invite the people of the world who share our grief to join us in this solemn observance.?
Trump hails Bush as ?one of America?s greatest points of light,? a reference to one of the former leader?s signature phrases about American civic culture.

At a campaign rally in Montana on July 5, 2018, Trump had mocked the phrase, contrasting it to his own campaign slogan, ?Thousand points of light, I never quite got that one.? 
https://www.apnews.com/8ab1d63239df455983b740f6208df5f9

George Bush Sr calls Trump a 'blowhard' and voted for Clinton.....
Former US Republican President George Bush Sr has confirmed he voted for Democrat Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election, labelling Donald Trump a "blowhard".
His son, George W Bush, said he worries that "I will be the last Republican president", even though President Trump is a Republican.
"This guy doesn't know what it means to be president," the younger man said.
The pair's comments come from a new book, titled The Last Republicans.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41871958

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Robert Reeves

Dukakis praises Bush efforts to end Cold War

CNN today quote

How George HW Bush helped end the Cold War peacefully

Bush Snr publicly stated ""We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations a new world order - a world where the rule of law, not the law of the jungle, governs the conduct of nations,"

"When we are successful - and we will be - we have a real chance at this new world order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfil the promise and vision of the UN's founders."

And just 10 years later his bastardly moronic son went and totally decimated the middle east, presumably with his father's blessing -- enacting this 'rule of law' vision?. And for who? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Conference_on_the_Industrial_World_Ahead

The so-called end of the cold war appears to be predicted in 1972, at The White House Conference on the Industrial World Ahead. I haven't checked, I'm guessing Bush Snr might have even attended it, along with the then Treasury Secretary John Connally.

It was announced/predicted at this event (in 1972) that ""East and West would meet some place toward the middle in about 1990," which was on the dot.

Almost like 'some people' got it all figured out beforehand. And certain historical characters get to appear like they got the job done, got it over the line -- the real players are happy to be out of the spotlight and let people like the Bush's & Clinton's take the glory. Chosen figurehead's, Bush Snr, seems to have been one of the few, appears to represented a select group of people that know where our future is headed.

The Bush family is rotten to the core. I've seen the clip of Bush Snr talking at Ford's funeral. The smirk on his face when discussing JFK's assassination says a lot.

Offline Tom Scully

Isn?t if amazing that the conspiracy to murder President Kennedy was so large that it was not be wilding unlikely for someone involved to later become a President of the United States?

Question:

Did these charges against George H. W. Bush arise during the period when he was a fairly obscure public figure? Or were the fabricated after he became famous. After he became the director of the CIA. Maybe after he became the Vice President. Or maybe after he became President.

What is the earliest reference, that you can find, linking George H. W. Bush with the assassination of President Kennedy?

I expect this question will be dodged.
Post pulled, like a bad tooth....
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 03:00:32 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tom Scully

Post pulled, like a bad tooth....
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 03:01:30 AM by Tom Scully »

Offline Richard Rubio

I do wonder all that was involved in the CIA and Bush. Now, when Bush was actual director of the CIA, during Gerald Ford's term, I don't think there were any Chiles, Contras and things of that matter.  Before that he was a Texas Representative or something, UN ambassador too at one point. He was CIA director officially for only a short time.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Richard Rubio

If one goes by coincidence or "more than coincidence", that probably pertains to that John Hinckley fellow as well who shot Reagan:

https://whowhatwhy.org/2016/08/16/bush-angle-reagan-shooting-still-unresolved-hinckley-walks/

Imagine my fascination, then, to learn that John Hinckley Jr., the man who shot and nearly killed President Ronald Reagan in 1981 ? an attempt which, if successful, would have resulted in then-Vice President George H.W. Bush moving up to the top spot ? was none other than a friend of the Bush family.

It is said too I believe that something of this nature happened, that the next night, Hinckley's brother was going to meet someone in a Bush oil co. in Colorado.   Here, I found it in the same article:

Even more strangely, Neil Bush, son of the vice president, was scheduled to have dinner with Hinckley?s brother, Scott, the day after the shooting.

The shooting took place on Monday, March 30, 1981. Neil and his wife, Sharon, were to have dinner with a girlfriend of hers who brought along Scott Hinckley as her date. Scott had supposedly been invited to round out the foursome.

Neil and his wife, and Scott, all lived in Denver at the time. Scott?s father?s oil company, Vanderbilt Oil, had its headquarters in Denver at that time. Scott was a company vice president.

You know, like how coincidental can that be??

Combine that with the JFK circumstances, it's pretty crazy.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 09:10:11 PM by Richard Rubio »