Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Bill Shelley on Steps  (Read 17130 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Bill Shelley on Steps
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2018, 11:45:27 PM »
Advertisement
Mr. BAKER. On the first floor there were two men. As we came through the main doorway to the elevators, I remember as we tried to get on the elevators I remember two men, one was sitting on this side and another one between 20 or 30 feet away from us looking at us.
Mr. DULLES. Were they white men?
Mr. BAKER. Yes, sir.

Was one of these white men Mr Bill Shelley?

Read the testimony of Mr Eddie Piper and Mr Troy West and you get a sense of just how toxic that shipping floor seems to have been to the official story!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2018, 11:45:27 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2018, 11:52:18 PM »
There is definitely someone behind Mr Billy Lovelady here just as the President is coming onto Elm Street.

Is this somebody Prayer Man or----------perhaps-----------Mr Bill Shelley?

If the latter, then Hughes would appear to be showing us the scene as remembered by Mr Buell Wesley Frazier in his WC testimony:

Mr. Shelley was standing, you know, back from the top step and over toward the side of the wall there. See, he was standing right over there, and then Billy was a couple of steps down from me over toward more the wall also.

Thumb1:

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2018, 12:28:11 AM »
Mr Freeman, I'm merely suggesting that taking Mr Shelley off those steps explains a number of problems with his story. As to where that leads, well how about we start with the question, Why would he lie about this?--------and see where it takes us... 

After this many posts...where did it take us? Where is it proven that Shelley actually lied? He could have simply been mistaken or had a failure to recall....like a lot of top cops did.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2018, 12:28:11 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2018, 12:58:33 AM »

After this many posts...where did it take us? Where is it proven that Shelley actually lied? He could have simply been mistaken or had a failure to recall....like a lot of top cops did.

Yes, that's what the LNers would say alright!  Thumb1:

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2018, 04:35:06 AM »
Yes, that's what the LNers would say alright!  Thumb1:
Oh cut the crap. Answer the questions. You started this thread.
 Where did all this it take us? Where is it proven that Shelley actually lied? Are you suggesting that he was involved? Quit beating around the bush.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2018, 04:35:06 AM »