Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Bill Shelley on Steps  (Read 17122 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Bill Shelley on Steps
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2018, 08:27:50 PM »
Advertisement
Not good enough, sorry!

How do you know this isn't Ms Calvery?

Alan,

You mean the woman to the immediate left of the young lady wearing the red plaid skirt in the photo Clive Largey posted on page 5 of Bob Prudhome's JFK Assassination Debate - Education Forum thread titled, "Did Gloria Calvery Almost Catch Up To Marion Baker?"?

(Too bad this forum's rules prohibit my posting the link here.)

-- Tommy  :)

PS  For reference, that's "Hardhat Man" to the immediate left of your gal, above, and the above-mentioned young lady with the red plaid dress to his left."

« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 08:34:41 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2018, 08:27:50 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2018, 08:33:45 PM »

Alan,

You mean the woman to the immediate left of the young lady wearing the red plaid skirt in the photo Clive Largey posted on page 5 of Bob Prudhome's JFK Assassination Debate thread titled, "Did Gloria Calvery Almost Catch Up To Marion Baker?"?

I mean the woman clearly marked with a red arrow, Mr Graves.
Why can't she be a candidate for Ms Calvery?

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2018, 08:44:10 PM »
Alan,

If you were to visually compare your photo and the EF photo I just now tried to refer you to (have you found it yet?), you'd see that "your Calvery" wasn't wearing a headscarf, and therefore couldn't have been Calvery (because Calvery is definitely wearing a headscarf in the Z-film and in Betzner 3.

Also, it would appear that Gloria Calvery was taller that your gal.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 09:12:30 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2018, 08:44:10 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2018, 08:59:45 PM »
Alan,

If you were to visually compare your photo and the EF photo I just now tried to refer you to (have you found it yet?), and if you were to use that photo to help you find other photos (e.g., Altgens 6?) showing the same girl, you'd see that, unlike Calvery, she wasn't wearing a headscarf, and therefore couldn't have been Calvery (because Calvery is definitely wearing a headscarf in the Z-film (and in Betzner 3, iirc).

Mr Graves, I can find no photo whatsoever from Mr Clive Largey on page 5 of that thread.

The skirt of 'Gloria Calvery' in Darnell is much lighter in tone than her top. Zapruder does not show such an extreme difference on Ms Calvery.

The Darnell ID is---------in short----------most fanciful!

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2018, 10:02:44 PM »
Mr Graves, I can find no photo whatsoever from Mr Clive Largey on page 5 of that thread.

The skirt of 'Gloria Calvery' in Darnell is much lighter in tone than her top. Zapruder does not show such an extreme difference on Ms Calvery.

The Darnell ID is---------in short----------most fanciful!

Alan,

1 )  Go to the JFK Assassination Debate - The Education Forum.

2 )  Find Robert Prudhomme's thread, "Did Gloria Calvery Almost Catch Up With Marion Baker?"

3 )  Go to page 5 of said thread.

4 )  The photo/frame I'm talking about is in the second post from the top.

5 )  It was posted there by Clive Largey on September 2, 2015, (back when I foolishly thought that "Running Woman" on Elm Street Extension in Couch-Darnell might be Calvery, ergo my foolish comments on the thread).

6 )  According to the EF's automatic notations, this same (Willis 5) blow-up had apparently been posted one day earlier by Robert Prudhomme.

7 )  To reiterate what I told you in my earlier post,"your Calvery" is probably the gal standing to the immediate left of the girl wearing the red plaid skirt.

8 )  Note that although in this Willis 5 blow-up, the real Gloria Calvery is hidden behind the highest-standing Secret Service agent in the "Queen Mary" follow-up car, Calvery's dressed-in-all-white-including-a-white-headscarf colleague is visible, and that she has been labeled with the number "7" in this blown-up Willis 5 frame (if you can find it, that is -- lol).

Good luck,

« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 10:10:35 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2018, 10:02:44 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2018, 10:10:57 PM »

8) Note that although in this Willis 5 blow-up, the real Gloria Calvery is hidden behind the highest-standing Secret Service agent in the "Queen Mary" follow-up car, Calvery's dressed-in-all-white-including-a-white-headscarf colleague is visible, and that she has been labeled with the number "7" in this blown-up Willis 5 frame (if you can find it -- lol).

And your evidence that Ms Calvery and her dressed-in-all-white-including-a-white-headscarf colleague were siamese twins is?

I note you haven't addressed the extreme tone contrast in Darnell. Ho hum!

Why-----------btw-----------does 'Gloria's' skirt trend sharply upwards from left to right? Could it be that you've been looking at this wrong?

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2018, 10:23:14 PM »

Alan,

1 )  Go to the JFK Assassination Debate - The Education Forum.

2 )  Find Robert Prudhomme's thread, "Did Gloria Calvery Almost Catch Up With Marion Baker?"

3 )  Go to page 5 of said thread.

4 )  The photo/frame (Willis 5 blow up, actually) I'm talking about is in the second post from the top.

5 )  It was posted there by Clive Largey on September 2, 2015, (back when I foolishly thought that "Running Woman" on Elm Street Extension in Couch-Darnell might be Calvery, ergo my foolish comments on the thread).

6 )  According to the EF's automatic notations, this same (Willis 5) blow-up had apparently been posted one day earlier by Robert Prudhomme.

7 )  To reiterate what I told you in my earlier post,"your Calvery" is probably the gal standing to the immediate left of the girl wearing the red plaid skirt in this Willis 5 blow-up.

8 )  Note that although in this Willis 5 blow-up the real Gloria Calvery is hidden behind the highest-standing Secret Service agent in the "Queen Mary" follow-up car, Calvery's dressed-in-all-white-including-a-white-headscarf colleague is visible, and that she has been labeled with the number "7" in this blown-up Willis 5 frame (if you can find it, that is -- lol).

Good luck,

EDIT:

Once you've found that thread at the EF, I suggest that you also take a look at the labeled-by-Chris Davidson Z-frame (number 72) in his second post (the eleventh one down from the top; click on it -- it gets really big) ON PAGE 1.

In my humble opinion, "your Calvery" has been labeled "4" in that frame, and the gal wearing the red plaid skirt (whom Chris and I thought might be Running Girl/Calvery) is partially hidden behind her (and is labeled "3").

« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 10:34:23 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2018, 10:23:14 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2018, 10:36:36 PM »

EDIT:

Once you've found that thread at the EF, I suggest that you also take a look at the labeled-by-Chris Davidson Z-frame (number 72) in his post (the eleventh one down from the top) ON PAGE 1.

In my humble opinion, "your Calvery" has been labeled "4" in that frame, and the gal wearing the red plaid skirt (whom Chris and I thought might be Running Girl/Calvery) is mostly hidden behind her, and is labeled "3".

I know the thread well, thank you Mr Graves, but it's not my job to do homework assignments set by you!

Now! How about you show us what you're talking about, e.g. your cross-referencing of 'my' Ms Calvery in Couch with 'Altgens etc', and then we can talk? Sound good?  Thumb1:

Why do you still evade the issue of the tone contrast between Darnell-Gloria's upper and lower body? If Zapruder is anything to go by, it should look something like an upside-down version of this:

But it doesn't! It just looks ridiculous...

You did soopa-doopa work on the Betzner & Zapruder Calvery IDs, Mr Graves, but allowed yourself to get overexcited on Darnell. 2 out of 3 ain't bad  ;)