Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Blueprint for a cover-up.....  (Read 5536 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Blueprint for a cover-up.....
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2018, 05:08:39 PM »
Advertisement
IMO, yer a day late and a dollar short.
Not sure what that all means after viewing hundreds of other lines mostly unrelated to the topic....a mediocre presentation of copy and paste.
IMO-It is more like 55 years late and countless time and dollars not solving anything.
Posted by: Walt Cakebread-----------------------------------
"to disparage those who criticize the Warren Commission findings."
It did not take long for J Lee Rankin and company to sic the FBI dogs on Mark Lane.
This was after the chief counsel wrote a really sweet and lovely letter to Mr Lane telling him how fervently the case was to be studied by the president's commission.
Rankin wrote a letter to the world explicitly refuting Lane's claims that Oswald might have not been the perpetrator of the assassination. Files have been released through the years that confirm the FBI investigated Mark Lane much more thoroughly than they ever did the assassination of President  Kennedy........

http://www.paperlessarchives.com/jfk-assassination-mark-lane.html
All I have time for in this reply....I'm 'a day late and a dollar short'   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2018, 05:08:39 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2018, 08:01:19 PM »
The disclosure about Marcello in the newly released FBI files supports the conclusions of the most qualified expert on the JFK assassination?G. Robert Blakey, who was chief counsel and staff director to the mid-1970's House Select Committee on Assassinations. In The Plot to Kill the President in 1981, Blakey found that Marcello and two other godfathers?Santos Trafficante of Florida and Chicago Outfit boss Sam "Mooney" Giancana?were complicit in planning Kennedy's slaying in Dallas.

Oswald had Mob ties in New Orleans through his uncle, Charles "Dutz" Murret, who was a bookie for Sam Saia, a gambling kingpin and Marcello sidekick. In 1963, when Oswald was living in New Orleans, he worked for Saia as a runner at Felix Oyster House?one of Saia's French Quarter bookmaking parlors?according to Blakey. In a Nov. 7, 1993 Washington Post article, Blakey also pointed out that John H. Davis interviewed Joseph Hauser, a witness in a federal criminal investigation of Marcello, for his Marcello biography, Mafia Kingfish. Hauser reconstructed for Davis a statement Marcello made to him:

**Oswald? I used to know his [expletive] family. His uncle he work for me. The kid work for me to. He worked for Sam outta his place downtown ... The feds came ... askin' about him, but my people didn't tell 'em nothing.' Like we never heard of the guy...
http://www.crimemagazine.com/did-jack-ruby-know-lee-harvey-oswald?fbclid=IwAR0VM9gCnH_9NmDHNMEcxU9UyXfmVxbOVPPjBNlZB92dBUJtKMx2aSqe8oI
**Totally doubtful that Ruby really knew Oswald but very likely that a colleague who strongly resembled LHO was recruited for the plot.
https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol9/pdf/HSCA_Vol9_4_Oswald.pdf
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 10:31:22 PM by Jerry Freeman »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2018, 08:19:21 PM »
At the same time Oswald was getting buried in Fort Worth Tx, he was also getting buried in Washington DC.....

A memo to a 'Mr Moyers' [Would that be LBJ pal Bill Moyers?] Apparently so and it was not disclosed for years.https://www.justice-integrity.org/771-much-too-late-public-learns-of-bill-moyers-conflicts-over-pbs-lbj
Nov 25, 1963
   https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=62268#relPageId=29
"Rumor and speculation"..."The facts seems too pat-too obvious" [really?]..... barely one day after Oswald was killed.

Was this the letter from Katzenbach...

The closing is stunning....  The FBI has the reputation and is capable of pulling the wool over the eyes of the gullible pissants....

I overheard a diner in a cafe at breakfast this morning say something that was stunning....

The subject under discussion was the corruption of the FBI that is currently in the news.   The man said something like " The FBI has always been corrupt....  J.Edgar Hoover was in bed with the mafia, and the FBI was no different than the mafia."

That may be a bit over the top and too inclusive.  The vast majority of the FBI agents were good honorable men....But Hoover had his own secret mafia of fiercely loyal  FBI agents and "EX" agents.  ( agents who officially had retired from the FBI)

Perhaps there are some Americans who recognize the rotten mess that exists on the Potomac...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 08:31:53 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2018, 08:19:21 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2019, 12:06:54 AM »
At the same time Oswald was getting buried in Fort Worth Tx, he was also getting buried in Washington DC.....

A memo to a 'Mr Moyers' [Would that be LBJ pal Bill Moyers?] Apparently so and it was not disclosed for years.https://www.justice-integrity.org/771-much-too-late-public-learns-of-bill-moyers-conflicts-over-pbs-lbj
Nov 25, 1963
"Rumor and speculation"..."The facts seems too pat-too obvious" [really?]..... barely one day after Oswald was killed.

Jerry, et al.,

Has it ever occurred to you that the CIA, for national security reasons, covered up KGB and/or DGI complicity in the assassination, and that FBI covered it up for face-saving reasons?

--  Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 12:53:49 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2019, 02:31:19 PM »

Has it ever occurred to you that the CIA, for national security reasons, covered up KGB and/or DGI complicity in the assassination, and that FBI covered it up for face-saving reasons?
I don't know what DGI is. The Soviets had no motive. So scratch that. Hoover didn't like the Kennedys anyway and welcomed a change in the administration....he didn't really care what actually happened and just ran along with the lone nut story. Simple as that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2019, 02:31:19 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2019, 03:04:27 PM »
I don't know what DGI is. The Soviets had no motive. So scratch that. Hoover didn't like the Kennedys anyway and welcomed a change in the administration....he didn't really care what actually happened and just ran along with the lone nut story. Simple as that.

Jerry,

In my humble opinion, your "simple" history is for gullible simpletons.

Have you read chapter ten of Mark Riebling's  Wedge: The Secret War Between the FBI and CIA?

Yes, or no, Jerry?

(Scroll down and click on the "full size" icon. Chapter ten starts on page "372" on my android. Khrushchev's reasons for killing JFK start in the middle of page "390".)
https://archive.org/details/WedgeFromPearlHarborTo911HowTheSecretWarBetweenTheFBIAndCIAHasEndangeredNationalSecurity/page/n371

-- Tommy  :)

PS  The theory is not about "the Soviets" in general, Jerry, but  one particular Soviet, Nikita Khrushchev.

PPS  (DGI = Cuban Intelligence)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 07:18:29 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2019, 09:39:56 PM »
Jerry, et al.,

--  Tommy  :)

Which is why the WC narrative has always been lone nut first, commie sympathizer second. No need to start WWIII just because JFK was at war with the CIA. But the patsy needed a nutty motive.

For all LBJ knew, LHO was a commie assassin sent by Khrushchev/Castro to take out the POTUS. LBJ didn't know LHO was an Angleton singleton agent designated as the patsy in the coup...or did he?

If LBJ's first thought after the assassination was that it might have been a commie plot, then why didn't he have the nuclear football with him on AF1? Was it because he knew the rooskies had nothing to do with it?

LBJ Bonus

When LBJ wanted to get sworn in by Sarah Hughes aboard AF1, she said to him, "Sorry but I don't have the Oath of Office on me." LBJ pulled a copy of the Oath from his pocket and handed it to her then turned to the small crowd aboard AF1 and said jokingly, "If any of you speak of this, I'll deny it."  He did all this right in front of Jackie who still had blood on her clothes. Then he turned to his long-time friend, Texas congressman Albert Thomas with a big smile. Thomas returned a wink.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2019, 09:39:56 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2019, 11:43:16 PM »
Which is why the WC narrative has always been lone nut first, commie sympathizer second. No need to start WWIII just because JFK was at war with the CIA. But the patsy needed a nutty motive.

For all LBJ knew, LHO was a commie assassin sent by Khrushchev/Castro to take out the POTUS. LBJ didn't know LHO was an Angleton singleton agent designated as the patsy in the coup...or did he?

If LBJ's first thought after the assassination was that it might have been a commie plot, then why didn't he have the nuclear football with him on AF1? Was it because he knew the rooskies had nothing to do with it?

LBJ Bonus

When LBJ wanted to get sworn in by Sarah Hughes aboard AF1, she said to him, "Sorry but I don't have the Oath of Office on me." LBJ pulled a copy of the Oath from his pocket and handed it to her then turned to the small crowd aboard AF1 and said jokingly, "If any of you speak of this, I'll deny it."  He did all this right in front of Jackie who still had blood on her clothes. Then he turned to his long-time friend, Texas congressman Albert Thomas with a big smile. Thomas returned a wink.

Jack,

What's your source of information, Roger Stone/Robert Morrow?

LOL

-- Thomas  :)

PS  Given the doctrine of mutually assured destruction, do you think any incoming president who believed Khrushchev and/or Castro had assassinated JFK would have used those nuclear codes to retaliate?

And which one would he nuke?

Khrushchev?

Castro?

Both?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 02:07:47 AM by Thomas Graves »