Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: WC Member's Views Confirmed By HSCA  (Read 36500 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: WC Member's Views Confirmed By HSCA
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2018, 09:44:16 AM »
Advertisement
No----she originally had no knowledge of a third shot

Nellie said she through Spokesman Julian Read that she did not know about a third shot. JBC said he cried out Oh No No No after he was struck by the bullet. Both Nellie and Jackie confirm JBC cried out Oh No No No after they heard the first shot. The second shot was the head shot.
Nellie believed there was just two shots. When asked by the media, immediately after the assassination, about a third shot Nellie replied through Spokesman Julian Read: "Nellie does not know about a third shot" She never knew there was an additional shot until someone told her. Even then she describes, by using JBC's statement, that he was struck by the first shot.

Nellie not only answers she does not "know about a third shot" it is further explained in a news conference her memory of only two shots.

---------

JBC 11/27/63 Hospital Interview, first statement

"And then we had just turned the corner [from Houston onto Elm], we heard a shot; I turned to my left"

"I was sitting in the jump seat. I turned to my left to look in the back seat ? the president had slumped. He had said nothing. Almost simultaneously, as I turned, I was hit and I knew I had been hit badly."

JBC's first statement describes a wounding almost simultaneously with JFK's and describes seeing him slumped after a turn to the left. His statement radically changes when he testifies before the WC as does Nellie's. They become very similar except Nellie still references him being struck by the first shot same as Jackie.

The only one who thinks he was hit by a shot he never heard is JBC. Nobody else heard it either. Not Greer, Kellerman, Nellie, Jackie, Hill, Landis. Hesters, Altgens, Chisms, Sheriif Decker, Zapruder, Sitzman, and numerous other eyewitnesses.

"And then we had just turned the corner [from Houston onto Elm], we heard a shot; I turned to my left"

He turned to his right at the sound of the first shot... not his left. Nice try in attempting to eliminate a shot 'Two ShotJack'
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 09:55:11 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2018, 09:44:16 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2018, 02:58:30 PM »

He turned to his right at the sound of the first shot... not his left. Nice try in attempting to eliminate a shot 'Two ShotJack'

No---thanks for posting an interview years after the fact, that was very informative --- his very first statement from the Hospital bed is radically different than subsequent statements. His memory of the first shot was turning left after the first shot and seeing JFK slumped and feeling the pain of himself being wounded. His memory of the event is he was wounded immediately after hearing the gunshot and in the short time ("almost simultaneously")  it took to start to turn to look at JFK.

Hospital Interview 11/27
"I was sitting in the jump seat. I turned to my left to look in the back seat ? the president had slumped. He had said nothing. Almost simultaneously, as I turned, I was hit and I knew I had been hit badly."

In his statements JBC always thought the rifle shot and his wounding  were very close together
"were very, very brief span of time"
"Immediately after he heard the first shot"
"someone was shooting with an automatic rifle"
"rapidity of these two, of the first shot plus the blow that I took"

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+john+connally&view=detail&mid=64958BDA7A92B2FCC2AD64958BDA7A92B2FCC2AD&FORM=VIRE13

---------------------------------
Bill, you seem sure there was a third shot, if you can prove there was a third shot by all means do so. It is well known JBC never heard but two shots.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2018, 07:45:48 PM »
No----she originally had no knowledge of a third shot

Nellie said she through Spokesman Julian Read that she did not know about a third shot. JBC said he cried out Oh No No No after he was struck by the bullet. Both Nellie and Jackie confirm JBC cried out Oh No No No after they heard the first shot. The second shot was the head shot.
Nellie believed there was just two shots. When asked by the media, immediately after the assassination, about a third shot Nellie replied through Spokesman Julian Read: "Nellie does not know about a third shot" She never knew there was an additional shot until someone told her. Even then she describes, by using JBC's statement, that he was struck by the first shot.

Nellie not only answers she does not "know about a third shot" it is further explained in a news conference her memory of only two shots.

---------

JBC 11/27/63 Hospital Interview, first statement

JBC's first statement describes a wounding almost simultaneously with JFK's and describes seeing him slumped after a turn to the left. His statement radically changes when he testifies before the WC as does Nellie's. They become very similar except Nellie still references him being struck by the first shot same as Jackie.

The only one who thinks he was hit by a shot he never heard is JBC. Nobody else heard it either. Not Greer, Kellerman, Nellie, Jackie, Hill, Landis. Hesters, Altgens, Chisms, Sheriif Decker, Zapruder, Sitzman, and numerous other eyewitnesses.

Then quote her saying that JFK and JBC were hit by the same bullet.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2018, 07:45:48 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2018, 07:49:34 PM »
Feel free to name yours

So you can't support your belief that LHO was the killer with evidence. Got it. 👍

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2018, 07:56:06 PM »
two bullets couldn't cause all the wounds to JFK and JBC

If the bullets are jacketed they certainly can

This is why taking things out context is bad. There wouldn't have been two bullets for all the wounds in JFK and JBC based on the official narrative. One bullet missed and one hit JFK in the head exclusively.

So explain how one bullet, jacketed or not, can cause seven wounds in two men. The SBT is NOT the answer as there is NO supporting evidence for it.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 10:43:15 PM by Rob Caprio »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2018, 07:56:06 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2018, 08:27:25 PM »
No---thanks for posting an interview years after the fact, that was very informative --- his very first statement from the Hospital bed is radically different than subsequent statements. His memory of the first shot was turning left after the first shot and seeing JFK slumped and feeling the pain of himself being wounded. His memory of the event is he was wounded immediately after hearing the gunshot and in the short time ("almost simultaneously")  it took to start to turn to look at JFK.

Hospital Interview 11/27

In his statements JBC always thought the rifle shot and his wounding  were very close together
"were very, very brief span of time"
"Immediately after he heard the first shot"
"someone was shooting with an automatic rifle"
"rapidity of these two, of the first shot plus the blow that I took"

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+john+connally&view=detail&mid=64958BDA7A92B2FCC2AD64958BDA7A92B2FCC2AD&FORM=VIRE13

---------------------------------
Bill, you seem sure there was a third shot, if you can prove there was a third shot by all means do so. It is well known JBC never heard but two shots.

Yeah, the first and third, according to his WC testimony
And the second shot he only felt (unless he punched himself in the back)

Other people heard 3 shots.

In addition:

Connally WC Testimony 1964

"We had just made the turn, well, when I heard what I thought was a shot. I heard this noise which I immediately took to be a rifle shot. I instinctively turned to my right because the sound appeared to come from over my right shoulder, so I turned to look back over my right shoulder,
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 08:43:13 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2018, 03:02:54 PM »
This is why taking things out context is bad. There wouldn't have been two bullets for all the wounds in JFK and JBC based on the official narrative. One bullet missed and one hit JFK in the head exclusively.

So explain how one bullet, jacketed or not, can cause seven wounds in two men. The SBT is NOT the answer as there is NO supporting evidence for it.

Have you seen the recreations in which the same model MC rifle with the same ammo is fired at the same angle/distance from Oswald's location?  It is a matter of physics.  Such a bullet fired from Oswald's distance using his rifle would easily pass through one body with sufficient force to cause the injuries to JC.  It is indisputable science.  It has been recreated many times.  It is not only possible but exactly what would happen.  Your baseless naysaying to the contrary is meaningless.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2018, 03:02:54 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2018, 03:43:27 PM »

By doing what FMJ bullets are designed to do. You don't know the function of FMJ ammo, Rob? Or why they were so-designed in the first place?

And where did I say one unjacketed bullet could effect the wounds seen in Connally? Unjacketed bullets will disperse their energy when entering a body.

'One bullet missed and one hit Kennedy in the head'
>>> And one hit JFK in the back/neck
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 04:02:18 PM by Bill Chapman »