Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: WC Member's Views Confirmed By HSCA  (Read 36491 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: WC Member's Views Confirmed By HSCA
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2018, 06:47:23 PM »
Advertisement
"there was a high probability that two gunmen were firing at the President" and that "President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy."

>>> That 'high probability' conclusion can arguably be downgraded to 'possible' here, some 40 years later. Simply no evidence that reveals anyone but the prime suspect knew that an attempt was to made on Kennedy that day. If anyone has proof of same, by all means do post it.

If memory serves, LBJ dragged the right-wing southerner Russell practically kicking & screaming onto the Commission (purportedly because he, Johnson, wanted representation from both the left & right, and all regions of the country). So right away he had a member with an ox to gore, it seems to me.

And if someone wants to offer up a challenge as to the feasibility of one bullet causing wounds in two bodies: Bring it on; I'm waiting.

Go ahead, make my day.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 07:28:28 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2018, 06:47:23 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2018, 02:08:10 AM »
According to the evidence, all three shots struck either JFK or JBC. None missed.

What evidence would this be?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2018, 02:12:18 AM »
Governor Connally's wife also said that a separate bullet hit her husband and JFK. For the record  -- she was in the car and right next to him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2018, 02:12:18 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2018, 02:16:01 AM »
"there was a high probability that two gunmen were firing at the President" and that "President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy."

>>> That 'high probability' conclusion can arguably be downgraded to 'possible' here, some 40 years later. Simply no evidence that reveals anyone but the prime suspect knew that an attempt was to made on Kennedy that day. If anyone has proof of same, by all means do post it.

If memory serves, LBJ dragged the right-wing southerner Russell practically kicking & screaming onto the Commission (purportedly because he, Johnson, wanted representation from both the left & right, and all regions of the country). So right away he had a member with an ox to gore it seems to me.

And if someone wants to offer up a challenge as to the feasibility of one bullet causing wounds in two bodies: Bring it on; I'm waiting.

Go ahead, make my day.

I'm still waiting for you to support your belief that LHO was the lone assassin.

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2018, 03:28:12 AM »

There is no evidence that shows what is claimed above. But there is evidence that shot #2 hit both JFK and JBC
I am not sure what your definition of evidence is. 

Over 20 witnesses recalled that JFK reacted immediately as if hit by the first shot. See this list of witnesses and their statements.  Not a single witness said that JFK smiled and waved after the first shot, let alone for 3 seconds.  So that is evidence that the first shot, not the second, struck JFK.  That evidence is also inconsistent with a first shot before z186 (Betzner, motorcade witnesses, witnesses along Elm).

There's also evidence the first shot was fired at around frame 160 verified by the Zapruder film. There's JBC testimony that he turned around when he heard the first shot, Rosemary Willis that she stopped running when she heard the first shot, BWFrazier that he heard the first shot when the presidential limo had just passed him, Barbara Rowland, Royce Skelton and Geneva Hines "as they (the car) turned the corner", Will Greer when the car "was almost past this building (the TSBD).", Paul Landis after the President's car "car had completed [it's] turn."  Case Closed pages 319-21
The problem is that there is a great deal of evidence that conflicts with a first shot before z186. There is no evidence that conflicts with a first shot after z186.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 03:32:46 AM by Andrew Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2018, 03:28:12 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2018, 06:08:24 AM »
Governor Connally's wife also said that a separate bullet hit her husband and JFK. For the record  -- she was in the car and right next to him.

No----she originally had no knowledge of a third shot

Nellie said she through Spokesman Julian Read that she did not know about a third shot. JBC said he cried out Oh No No No after he was struck by the bullet. Both Nellie and Jackie confirm JBC cried out Oh No No No after they heard the first shot. The second shot was the head shot.
Nellie believed there was just two shots. When asked by the media, immediately after the assassination, about a third shot Nellie replied through Spokesman Julian Read: "Nellie does not know about a third shot" She never knew there was an additional shot until someone told her. Even then she describes, by using JBC's statement, that he was struck by the first shot.

Nellie not only answers she does not "know about a third shot" it is further explained in a news conference her memory of only two shots.

---------

JBC 11/27/63 Hospital Interview, first statement

"And then we had just turned the corner [from Houston onto Elm], we heard a shot; I turned to my left"

"I was sitting in the jump seat. I turned to my left to look in the back seat ? the president had slumped. He had said nothing. Almost simultaneously, as I turned, I was hit and I knew I had been hit badly."

JBC's first statement describes a wounding almost simultaneously with JFK's and describes seeing him slumped after a turn to the left. His statement radically changes when he testifies before the WC as does Nellie's. They become very similar except Nellie still references him being struck by the first shot same as Jackie.

The only one who thinks he was hit by a shot he never heard is JBC. Nobody else heard it either. Not Greer, Kellerman, Nellie, Jackie, Hill, Landis. Hesters, Altgens, Chisms, Sheriif Decker, Zapruder, Sitzman, and numerous other eyewitnesses.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2018, 07:45:23 AM »
I'm still waiting for you to support your belief that LHO was the lone assassin.

Feel free to name yours
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 07:51:19 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2018, 07:45:23 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2018, 08:42:06 AM »
Of course it isn't a fact as it never happened. There was a conspiracy and the fact that two bullets couldn't cause all the wounds to JFK and JBC proves it.

two bullets couldn't cause all the wounds to JFK and JBC

If the bullets are jacketed they certainly can

« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 09:33:10 AM by Bill Chapman »