Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: WC Member's Views Confirmed By HSCA  (Read 36928 times)

Offline Jack Nessan

Re: WC Member's Views Confirmed By HSCA
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2018, 03:45:56 PM »
Advertisement
Then quote her saying that JFK and JBC were hit by the same bullet.

JBC said he cried out Oh no no no after he was struck by the bullet. Nellie said that was after the first shot and before a "second" shot. Jackie coroborates Nellie's statement by referencing JBC crying out Oh no no no after the first shot too. Nellie originally "did not know about a third shot."  Jackie dismissed the media accounts of three shots and stated there was only two.
----------------------------------------
How did Sen Russell account for the wound in JBC's back with JFK in the way and also the fact that the carcano took 2.3 seconds to cycle?

McCloy asked the question where is the bullet that went through JFK if it did not strike JBC.
"I don't know where that bullet could have gone if it didn't go through Governor Connally."

McCloy explains the WC had discussions about was there three shots or two. Additionally he explained through personal experience people who were wounded and were not immediately aware of it, and also over time JBC waivered in his belief of  separate shot.

Mr McCloy: "Frankly, I don't think he knew exactly when he was hit. I saw his recent testimony--at least somebody reported to me, perhaps indirectly, that he wasn't as certain now as when he first appeared before us--before our Commission when he said he was sure it wasn't the same shot which hit President Kennedy which hit him."

Sen Russell obviously believed there was a third shot----Prove there was third shot. A large number of eyewitnesses stated there was two shots or the second shot was the head shot. Either way that equals SBT.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2018, 03:45:56 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2018, 03:48:08 PM »
Yeah, the first and third, according to his WC testimony
And the second shot he only felt (unless he punched himself in the back)

Other people heard 3 shots.

In addition:

Connally WC Testimony 1964

"We had just made the turn, well, when I heard what I thought was a shot. I heard this noise which I immediately took to be a rifle shot. I instinctively turned to my right because the sound appeared to come from over my right shoulder, so I turned to look back over my right shoulder,

The eyewitnesses state JFK reacted to being stuck by the first shot. You want to believe there was three shots-----prove it.

JBC's testimony (two shooters?) was struck by the first shot and then JBC was struck "almost simultaneously" by a second shot fired in less than the 2.3 seconds required to operate the carcano?

Explain the wound in JBC's back if the bullet does not first pass through JFK.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2018, 04:32:53 PM »
Have you seen the recreations in which the same model MC rifle with the same ammo is fired at the same angle/distance from Oswald's location?  It is a matter of physics.  Such a bullet fired from Oswald's distance using his rifle would easily pass through one body with sufficient force to cause the injuries to JC.  It is indisputable science.  It has been recreated many times.  It is not only possible but exactly what would happen.  Your baseless naysaying to the contrary is meaningless.

The same model? Why didn't they use CE 139? Without using the same rifle that LHO allegedly used these tests mean nothing.

CE 139 had a myriad of issues that would have prevented anyone from using it, thus, it wasn't used for any recreation.

The SBT is unsupported and impossible.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2018, 04:32:53 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2018, 04:37:26 PM »
By doing what FMJ bullets are designed to do. You don't know the function of FMJ ammo, Rob? Or why they were so-designed in the first place?

And where did I say one unjacketed bullet could effect the wounds seen in Connally? Unjacketed bullets will disperse their energy when entering a body.

'One bullet missed and one hit Kennedy in the head'
>>> And one hit JFK in the back/neck

You have a conundrum then Bill as the head shot did NOT act like a FMJ bullet.

You can't show that one bullet could cause seven wounds in two men.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2018, 04:38:58 PM »
JBC said he cried out Oh no no no after he was struck by the bullet. Nellie said that was after the first shot and before a "second" shot. Jackie coroborates Nellie's statement by referencing JBC crying out Oh no no no after the first shot too. Nellie originally "did not know about a third shot."  Jackie dismissed the media accounts of three shots and stated there was only two.
----------------------------------------
How did Sen Russell account for the wound in JBC's back with JFK in the way and also the fact that the carcano took 2.3 seconds to cycle?

McCloy asked the question where is the bullet that went through JFK if it did not strike JBC.
"I don't know where that bullet could have gone if it didn't go through Governor Connally."

McCloy explains the WC had discussions about was there three shots or two. Additionally he explained through personal experience people who were wounded and were not immediately aware of it, and also over time JBC waivered in his belief of  separate shot.

Mr McCloy: "Frankly, I don't think he knew exactly when he was hit. I saw his recent testimony--at least somebody reported to me, perhaps indirectly, that he wasn't as certain now as when he first appeared before us--before our Commission when he said he was sure it wasn't the same shot which hit President Kennedy which hit him."

Sen Russell obviously believed there was a third shot----Prove there was third shot. A large number of eyewitnesses stated there was two shots or the second shot was the head shot. Either way that equals SBT.

So you can't quote her saying that the same bullet hit both JFK and JBC. Got it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2018, 04:38:58 PM »

Online Paul May

« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2018, 05:20:18 PM »
Richard Russell signed off on the Warren Report. Case closed.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2018, 05:28:12 PM »
So you can't quote her saying that the same bullet hit both JFK and JBC. Got it.

I did post the proof. The same as how we know JFK was hit, because of his reactions. You ask for proof but seem exceptionally weak when asked to provide it.

I am sure you do get it. Only two shots and the idea there was a conspiracy becomes very remote. All the posting and conspiracy analyzing was just a waste of time. It appears you can't handle being asked to prove your thread about Sen Russell and his belief there was three shots. All the posting about Sen Russell and his three shot scenario but when asked to prove there were three shots you come up missing. The WC and the HSCA both questioned the number of shots and the medias influence on the witnesses. The same WC which Sen Russell was a member.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2018, 05:28:12 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2018, 05:48:08 PM »
You have a conundrum then Bill as the head shot did NOT act like a FMJ bullet.

You can't show that one bullet could cause seven wounds in two men.

I can't show anything except the research.

To wit:

A) The FMJ head shot hit the hard bone of the skull nose-first causing the bullet to release all its energy inside the head

B) The CE399 FMJ bullet hit no heavy bone nose-first, thus retaining enough energy/velocity to arrive in the left thigh in near-original condition (as intended by FMJ design)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 06:05:59 PM by Bill Chapman »