Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: WC Member's Views Confirmed By HSCA  (Read 36925 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: WC Member's Views Confirmed By HSCA
« Reply #184 on: January 21, 2019, 11:25:37 PM »
Advertisement
Give me time to get used to the feeling, since this is the first time I've ever been in error.  ;D  ;)

Damn, I miss the old emoticons.

How does evidence showing speeds exiting gelatin and goatmeat support his contention for the speed exiting JFK's throat? Hint: it doesn't.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: January 21, 2019, 11:25:37 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #185 on: January 22, 2019, 03:57:47 AM »
Actually, now you have been in error at least twice.... :)

Then there's the time that I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken. Wouldn't that make three?

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #186 on: January 22, 2019, 04:03:34 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: January 22, 2019, 04:03:34 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #187 on: January 22, 2019, 03:44:05 PM »
Cite the evidence that shows the bullet "exited JFK's throat at 2000fps". Go ahead. I'll wait.

It is not my job to figure out from where. Only to point out that it happened based on the evidence.

Brother Rob, what does it matter anyway. There is only evidence of two bullets and the bullet, fragments, and shells were matched to the rifle found in the 6th floor. The trajectory associated with the wounds are traced back to the 6th floor of the TSBD. The second assassin did not account for any of the wounds on the two men. Apparently the second assassin missed all of Dealey Plaza.  I wonder if they even bothered to pay him.

Being you are an evidence driven serious researcher and given the information derived from the shells discovered in the SN and the live round ejected from the Carcano found on the 6th floor. Only two shots were fired from the SN which is what you have concluded with this two assassin theory. Keep up the good work.