Author Topic: Photographers on Zapruder's Side of the Plaza  (Read 5240 times)

Offline Robert Reeves

Re: Photographers on Zapruder's Side of the Plaza
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2017, 01:43:20 PM »
Bit better Gif. Not a whole lot better but.

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2017, 04:18:13 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It helps to run the gif at regular speed.  He isn't holding anything to his eye, he applauding.  Did you not look at the You Tube link I supplied?  I saw a stabilized blow up of just the man in red some time ago under the title " A Moment Of Terror" or "A Moment Of Panic" and I can't find it on there, so either I have the title wrong, or the poster took it down.  It was back in 2013, so it may have been removed.  We need Robin Unger to make one of his phenomenal GIF's to clear this up.  But again I say, you need to post GIF's at regular speed watching the man in slow motion doesn't reveal the detail regular speed will. Just saying.

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2017, 04:25:07 AM »

WISE UP

53+ years after the fact, and we are still guessing as to, (1) who is doing what, and (2) who is who, on many, many images ???

You "wise up", Storing. Speak for yourself when "guessing". I'm not "guessing" at anything. He's applauding. The film shows this and if you can't admit that then go jump in the lake!

Offline Mary Jo Wong

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2017, 05:04:25 AM »
   an assumption based on viewing a blurry film is not fact, and apparently Gayle is the only one even possibly looking into it.

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2017, 05:20:32 PM »

MYSTERY MOVING SHADOW ON GIF ??

On the East edge of The Step between the Red Shirt Guy and the other 2 Guys, there is a Shadow. It appears to be the shape of a head, but there is no shadow of a neck/body connected to it. Does anyone know what this Moving Shadow is ???
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 05:21:35 PM
by Royell Storing
»

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2017, 05:43:50 PM »

MYSTERY MOVING SHADOW ON GIF ??

On the East edge of The Step between the Red Shirt Guy and the other 2 Guys, there is a Shadow. It appears to be the shape of a head, but there is no shadow of a neck/body connected to it. Does anyone know what this Moving Shadow is ???

Nothing more than your imagination and it's nothing in the "shape of a head".  It's on the top easternmost edge of the step and it is nothing more the shadow of the man in the red shirt. The shadow moves with his body as he reacts to the fatal shot. Please refer to the stabilized Muchmore film that I posted within this thread.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 05:46:14 PM
by Steve Barber
»

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2017, 04:02:08 AM »
Nothing more than your imagination and it's nothing in the "shape of a head".  It's on the top easternmost edge of the step and it is nothing more the shadow of the man in the red shirt. The shadow moves with his body as he reacts to the fatal shot. Please refer to the stabilized Muchmore film that I posted within this thread.

HEAD SHADOW ???

If the shadow is the head of Red Shirt Man, why is there no other shadow, (his neck or body shadow), connected to the head shadow? You can clearly see that the top of the step between Red Shirt Man and the shadow in question is Completely bathed in sunlight. The Shadow of the man turning around and running Up the steps, tells us the Direction a Shadow would be cast by anyone on the steps in that area.