Author Topic: Why Hoover lied about copper residue on the curb gouge  (Read 6515 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: Why Hoover lied about copper residue on the curb gouge
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2017, 02:43:54 PM »
Good to see Edward back. He's sensible and worth hearing.

Personally I don't agree with the zeroing-in shot. But like the Andrew Mason and Simple Act theories, it shows a productive innovative mind at work.

Offline Gary Craig

• "The human mind is our fundamental resource." JFK
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2017, 03:19:40 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personally I don't agree with the zeroing-in shot. But like the Andrew Mason and Simple Act theories, it shows a productive innovative mind at work.

Edward must be a LNer.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2017, 03:39:07 PM »
Edward must be a LNer.

I like "Six Seconds in Dallas." He had a chapter that showed his independent thought on conspiracy claims.

Rather than aping CT claims like you do.

Offline Bob Prudhomme

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2017, 04:23:23 PM »

Sensible??

snigger1

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2017, 05:30:23 PM »
Sensible??

snigger1

Do you think Oswald was going to adjust some settings on the rifle if he took a zero-in shot? I know what I don't like about it but what's your problem with Edward's proposal, Squirrelly?

Offline Bob Prudhomme

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2017, 06:12:33 PM »
Do you think Oswald was going to adjust some settings on the rifle if he took a zero-in shot? I know what I don't like about it but what's your problem with Edward's proposal, Squirrelly?

Well, it's like this, Organ. Ol' Eddie operates on about the same level of logic you do, which is to say the man is quite warped. He writes so many absurd things regading the shooting in the assassination, thee simply aren't enough hours in the day to shoot them all down.

However, my favorite theory of Eddie's is that the black caps for the elevation and windage adjustment screws on the 4x18 Ordnance Optics scope mounted on C2766 were actually adjustment knobs. According to him, Oswald fired the first shot, determined how far off it was, and quickly adjusted for windage and elevation prior to firing the next shots. He got quite annoyed with me when I tried to prove to him they were merely caps, and the adjustment screws were underneath them. In typical LN fashion, he denied the truth, even when it was staring him in the face. Eddie has obviously never been anywhere near rifles.

So, you find Eddie sensible, do you? I'll bet Trumpf makes a lot of sense to you, too.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2017, 07:17:37 PM »
Well, it's like this, Organ. Ol' Eddie operates on about the same level of logic you do, which is to say the man is quite warped. He writes so many absurd things regading the shooting in the assassination, thee simply aren't enough hours in the day to shoot them all down.

However, my favorite theory of Eddie's is that the black caps for the elevation and windage adjustment screws on the 4x18 Ordnance Optics scope mounted on C2766 were actually adjustment knobs. According to him, Oswald fired the first shot, determined how far off it was, and quickly adjusted for windage and elevation prior to firing the next shots. He got quite annoyed with me when I tried to prove to him they were merely caps, and the adjustment screws were underneath them. In typical LN fashion, he denied the truth, even when it was staring him in the face. Eddie has obviously never been anywhere near rifles.

There. Now isn't it better to lay your cards on the table rather that expecting people to understand what it is you're getting at.

I don't find that one particularly strange. Edward just didn't have a scope like Oswald's and thought it worked similar to the scopes he did use. Now if there are knobs to be moved, then that doesn't undermine Bauer's theory all that much, as Oswald could have taken the knobs off beforehand (maybe he only needed to take off what he thought was the most important one), made his zero-in shot, made the adjustment (I would think he only had time for one adjustment), took the rest of the shots and then replaced the knob/s.

I guess you can't problem-solve, only problem-cause. I don't agree with the zero-in shot but for Edward, it's a strong possibility. I hope he logs in with his side of the story.

So, you find Eddie sensible, do you? I'll bet Trumpf makes a lot of sense to you, too.

Weird segue. That right there makes Bauer more sensible than you.