Author Topic: The Key To The Snow Job Of The WC  (Read 69603 times)

Online Paul May

Re: The Key To The Snow Job Of The WC
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2017, 07:44:35 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This wouldn't be realistic as some in academia and the media would want to access them. Not publishing the evidence at all would cause suspicion IMO, thus, they went with the overwhelm and hard to find approaches.

So, this is YOUR opinion. 21,000 # postings of YOUR opinion NEVER supported by evidence. Let me ask you a question where your expertise might actually be useful. Is the Publix brand of meat sauce comparable to Ragu?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2017, 03:04:17 AM »
Ugh.  I explained this before.  It is very simple.  The "1:40" arrest report on 11/22 notes that Oswald was "deceased."  Oswald did not become deceased until Nov. 24.  So think real hard about what that tells us beyond any doubt.  How about information was added to the report after 11.22?  Like the name and birth date of the person arrested.  The time notation is not the time the report is written but the approximate time of the arrest.  So it could have been written after Oswald was brought in.  But even if you can't accept this obvious conclusion, what conspiracy-related purpose would be advanced by writing an arrest report for Oswald before he was arrested?  What would be the rush?  It makes absolutely no narrative sense in that context.  LOL.   

You think Oswald paid for his movie ticket?  What evidence do you have for that?  The only witnesses who were there and in a position to know indicate he did not buy a movie ticket but snuck into the theatre.  Why would random citizens make something like that up?  Let me guess.  They were in on the plot!  A CIA shoe salesman.  LOL.  What you believe in contrast is meaningless.  You are a loon who wasn't there.   No one said he would necessarily have been arrested for that under normal circumstances.  But the situation on 11.22 was not normal.  A person was reported acting suspiciously in close proximity in time and place to the murder of a police officer.  How hard is it to understand that the police would act accordingly - not knowing for certain if this was the person responsible - but with sufficient cause to question him and take precautions that he might be dangerous?  No different from the individual they approached in the library who explained himself.  They had ample cause to approach Oswald and question him.  When he then punched a police officer and attempted to pull a gun they had obvious cause to arrest him.  To suggest otherwise is to deal in fantasy.

As I figured, there is NO evidence presented by Richard Smith. The only thing he has is a notation that was added days later regarding LHOs murder while in police custody. That doesn't alter that the arrest report was timed eleven minutes BEFORE the actual arrest, that it states that he killed both JFK and JDT when he wasnt even charged with JFKs murder on November 22, and the rifle wasn't allegedly linked to him until the next afternoon.

The arrest report is key evidence in showing that LHO was framed.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2017, 03:09:27 AM »
So, this is YOUR opinion. 21,000 # postings of YOUR opinion NEVER supported by evidence. Let me ask you a question where your expertise might actually be useful. Is the Publix brand of meat sauce comparable to Ragu?

You are lying as my two series are loaded with evidence. You're the one that never discusses or cites the evidence.

My post to Jeff Morrow helping him change the title of his thread was deleted, but this person's thousands of hostile posts are allowed to remain.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 03:10:11 AM
by Rob Caprio
»

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2017, 07:07:20 AM »
You are lying as my two series are loaded with evidence. You're the one that never discusses or cites the evidence.

My post to Jeff Morrow helping him change the title of his thread was deleted, but this person's thousands of hostile posts are allowed to remain.

Rob, you forgot to weight in on the pasta sauce.

Online Ray Mitcham

« Reply #81 on: March 20, 2017, 10:01:50 AM »
Jerry, you and May should give it a rest. You both should be ashamed of yourselves. Trolling is not allowed on the forum.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 10:02:40 AM
by Ray Mitcham
»

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #82 on: March 20, 2017, 01:18:08 PM »
As I figured, there is NO evidence presented by Richard Smith. The only thing he has is a notation that was added days later regarding LHOs murder while in police custody. That doesn't alter that the arrest report was timed eleven minutes BEFORE the actual arrest, that it states that he killed both JFK and JDT when he wasnt even charged with JFKs murder on November 22, and the rifle wasn't allegedly linked to him until the next afternoon.

The arrest report is key evidence in showing that LHO was framed.

It is key evidence that you are incapable of exercising reason or basic common sense.  The time written on an "arrest" report is the time of the arrest!  Not the time it was written.   Good grief.   And you acknowledge the report contains information - like the fact that Oswald was deceased - that didn't happen until days later.  Thus, there is absolutely no question that information was added to this report long after 1:40 pm on Nov. 22.  That completely destroys your silly claim that information in the report must have been placed there prior to Oswald's arrest.  And you won't even try to articulate a reason why your fantasy conspirators would rush to write an arrest report prior to Oswald's arrest.  There is no conceivable reason in a conspiracy narrative for them to do so. 

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #83 on: March 20, 2017, 01:32:22 PM »

It is the difference between the testimony of those actually present (i.e. evidence) and an Internet loon

You mean like Buell Frazier, who was actually there and who saw the paper bag, and a guy like you who just claims he was wrong?

LOL.  It is painful but humorous when you try to think.  That is a horrible comparison.  I fully accept Frazier's testimony that Oswald carried a long paper bag that morning.  The only thing Frazier got wrong was his estimate of its length.  Can you understand the basic difference between confirming a general fact - like someone had a long bag or entered a movie theatre without buying a ticket or fought with police officers - with being off by a few inches when estimating the specific length of that bag?  Humans are not precise in estimating the length of objects.  That is why they invented things like rulers to measure them.  Whew.  There is no ambiguity at all or guesswork regarding Brewer's testimony that Oswald entered the TT without buying a ticket.  And the person who sold tickets never sold one to Oswald.  No movie ticket was found on his person.  What conclusion would any reasonable person draw from those basic facts?  

Mr. BREWER - He walked into the Texas Theatre and I walked up to the theatre, to the box office and asked Mrs. Postal if she sold a ticket to a man who was wearing a brown shirt, and she said no, she hadn't. She was listening to the radio herself. And I said that a man walked in there, and I was going to go inside and ask the usher if he had seen him.
So I walked in and Butch Burroughs.----
Mr. BELIN - Who was Burroughs?
Mr. BREWER - He was behind the counter. He operated the concession and takes tickets. He was behind the concession stand and I asked him if he had seen a man in a brown shirt of that description, matching that description, and he said he had been working behind the counter and hadn't seen anybody.
And I asked him if he would come with me and show me where the exits were and we would check the exits. And he asked me why.
I told him that I thought the guy looked suspicious.
Mr. BELIN - Could you tell whether or not he bought a ticket?
Mr. BREWER - No; he just turned and walked right straight in.
Mr. BELIN - When he walked fight straight in, could you see the box office?
Mr. BREWER - Well, the box office is right in the middle in front of the theatre, and he turned right at the corner and went in. You could see him if he was buying a ticket, because the box office is flush with all the other buildings.
Mr. BELIN - If he had purchased a ticket, would you have seen him purchasing the ticket from where you were standing or walking?
Mr. BREWER - I could have seen him, yes; standing in front of the box office.
Mr. BELIN - Then did you know when you saw him walk in and when you walked up to Julia Postal that he had not bought a ticket?
Mr. BREWER - I knew that he hadn't.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 01:34:46 PM
by Richard Smith
»