Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.  (Read 38302 times)

Offline Royell Storing

Re: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.
« Reply #240 on: December 03, 2018, 08:36:44 PM »
Advertisement
Again, for the nth time, Zapruder heard shots as he thought he was in direct line of fire in his TV interview.  He even went further in his WC testimony that the shots came from behind him.  This is what is verifiable.  As for your other questions, you are probably better off asking a psychologist about why Mrs. Sitzman did not hear anything except for a really loud report caused by a soda pop bottle that a black couple had and that no-one can verify.  She also says that after she got off the pedestal, she went down near the street and spoke to someone, when the Bell film shows that she never did go down to the street level.  Yep, a psychologist might be able to help.  I am not a psychologist, so I can't help.

Zapruder made the TV interview "line of fire" comment AFTER they showed the TSBD 6th floor Sniper's window on the TV screen. Zapruder then had the opportunity to say he knew of shots being fired from Only 6 feet behind/from inside the Pergola. He did Not. This is because he only had a general sense of hearing shots being fired from behind him, Not Immediately behind him from inside the Pergola. You are shooting yourself in the foot by citing that Zapruder TV Interview. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #240 on: December 03, 2018, 08:36:44 PM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #241 on: December 03, 2018, 08:45:31 PM »
If the figure that appears to be a man in the pergola behind Sitzman and Z had been a man with a rifle he would have had to have fired the rifle from his left shoulder...Very few rifles are made for left hand shooters....and the firing of a right hand rifle is awkward for a south paw.

Walt,

Maybe so, but that is an opinion of what the gunmen did.  What's if a left-hand rifle was provided, that is opinion as well.  Nobody knows, the only thing that we know, because there is factual evidence, is that shots were fired from the pergola towards JFK.

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #242 on: December 03, 2018, 08:49:44 PM »
We are having a discussion about how you have an issue with fact and truth.  Bring it on...

I know that's what you want it to be about but its not, as far as I'm concerned, but rather about your claim of obvious gunshots being seen in the Nix film originating from the pergola. Don't you want to discuss that?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #242 on: December 03, 2018, 08:49:44 PM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #243 on: December 03, 2018, 08:56:18 PM »
I know that's what you want it to be about but its not, as far as I'm concerned, but rather about your claim of obvious gunshots being seen in the Nix film originating from the pergola. Don't you want to discuss that?

We are discussing this, I have told you to keep looking at the film starting at the 5-sec mark, for you prob at the 4-sec mark.  You need to put on some truth or factual glasses so you can see them because you already stated that you don't see them.  You are misleading.

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #244 on: December 03, 2018, 09:01:39 PM »
We are discussing this, I have told you to keep looking at the film starting at the 5-sec mark, for you prob at the 4-sec mark.  You need to put on some truth or factual glasses so you can see them because you already stated that you don't see them.  You are misleading.

Telling me to look at the film, when I have, is not having a discussion. I have not stated that I do not see them, I have asked whether you are referring to the white streaks, if you see the earlier horizontal white streaks and if so what you think they are.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #244 on: December 03, 2018, 09:01:39 PM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #245 on: December 03, 2018, 10:17:02 PM »
Telling me to look at the film, when I have, is not having a discussion. I have not stated that I do not see them, I have asked whether you are referring to the white streaks, if you see the earlier horizontal white streaks and if so what you think they are.

You are misleading.  You can't argue with facts.  Why don't you announce to all that you see the shots?  You won't do it, because you have an issue with facts.

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #246 on: December 03, 2018, 10:32:04 PM »
You are misleading.  You can't argue with facts.  Why don't you announce to all that you see the shots?  You won't do it, because you have an issue with facts.

I also do Not see any sign of gun fire coming out of the Shelter on the Nix Film.  Just because You believe You see something does Not make it a Fact. It is individuals such as Blevins and Yourself which continue to give a Black Eye to all Valid Conspiracy Issues. Claiming Shooter(s) were inside the shelter mere feet behind Zapruder & Sitzman is Ridiculous. Further claiming this to be an absolute Fact is Delusional. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #246 on: December 03, 2018, 10:32:04 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #247 on: December 04, 2018, 12:00:21 AM »
    I also do Not see any sign of gun fire coming out of the Shelter on the Nix Film.   
Someone who would be inside the covered pergola would be trapped and would be seen exiting...simple as that. Here is an aerial view showing this.....

Those are all police cars parked behind. That was quite the secure area wouldn't you think?