Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.  (Read 38256 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.
« Reply #216 on: December 03, 2018, 04:15:12 PM »
Advertisement
I believe that you've just confirmed that you  also see the figure of a man in the pergola,  to the left rear, of Zapruder

You're welcome. Glad it was helpful.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #216 on: December 03, 2018, 04:15:12 PM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #217 on: December 03, 2018, 04:22:38 PM »
Keyvan....  you have made your point that there appears to be the figure of a man bin the pergola behind Zapruder.  I believe that you're right on that observation, but how you conclude that he was a sniper who shot JFK is beyond my comprehension.

Walt,

On top of the Moorman photo showing a person there, the Nix film shows a smoke trail from a gunshot from the same exact place where there is a person behind Mr. Zapruder.  Mr. Zapruder and Mr. Newman both stated in their interview minutes after the assassination that they thought the gunshots came from the pergola.  There is film evidence of what looks like smoke in the area.  Police Officers and Secret Service men testified in the WC that shots came from the area.

Have you looked at the Nix film, it is better to watch in slow motion.  In the third window of the pergola, you can see a shot then right after, you can see another shot with a smoke trail from the spot where there is a person standing behind Mr. Zapruder on the Moorman photo.  At about the 5-second mark, start looking at the pergola.  You may need to watch it a couple of times to see it.  It is better if you can slow down the film to .25 seconds.

To slow down a movie on YouTube, watch this video:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 05:02:04 PM by Keyvan Shahrdar »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #218 on: December 03, 2018, 05:21:26 PM »
Walt,

On top of the Moorman photo showing a person there, the Nix film shows a smoke trail from a gunshot from the same exact place where there is a person behind Mr. Zapruder.  Mr. Zapruder and Mr. Newman both stated in their interview minutes after the assassination that they thought the gunshots came from the pergola.  There is film evidence of what looks like smoke in the area.  Police Officers and Secret Service men testified in the WC that shots came from the area.

Have you looked at the Nix film, it is better to watch in slow motion.  In the third window of the pergola, you can see a shot then right after, you can see another shot with a smoke trail from the spot where there is a person standing behind Mr. Zapruder on the Moorman photo.  At about the 5-second mark, start looking at the pergola.  You may need to watch it a couple of times to see it.  It is better if you can slow down the film to .25 seconds.

To slow down a movie on YouTube, watch this video:

What are you seeing in the Nix film you are interpreting as shots?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #218 on: December 03, 2018, 05:21:26 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #219 on: December 03, 2018, 06:54:09 PM »
I believe the reference is to 0:20 in that video.  That image is nowhere near the pergola windows. It is halfway down the steps from the pergola. Were anyone there, they would have been easily seen.
It has been studied for years.... and years ago determined to be freaky looking shadows.
If it were a person..they would have to be 3 feet high or less and have a bean shooter not a rifle. Compare with Zapruder and friend who towered over the image.
Perhaps it was a really short aborigines Amazonian with a poison dart but it was not a rifle sniper.
Notice in the video the image does not change shape. Were it a shooter it most certainly would have.
View this video from Mr Nix himself. At 2:20 he tells were he believed the shots came from.....

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #220 on: December 03, 2018, 07:00:03 PM »

Are you looking at the pergola starting at the 5-sec mark of the video?  Do you see it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #220 on: December 03, 2018, 07:00:03 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #221 on: December 03, 2018, 07:00:53 PM »
I believe the reference is to 0:20 in that video.  That image is nowhere near the pergola windows. It is halfway down the steps from the pergola. Were anyone there, they would have been easily seen.
It has been studied for years.... and years ago determined to be freaky looking shadows.
If it were a person..they would have to be 3 feet high or less and have a bean shooter not a rifle. Compare with Zapruder and friend who towered over the image.
Perhaps it was a really short aborigines Amazonian with a poison dart but it was not a rifle sniper.
Notice in the video the image does not change shape. Were it a shooter it most certainly would have.
View this video from Mr Nix himself. At 2:20 he tells were he believed the shots came from.....

I think there was a reference to shots being seen rather than (or rather as well as) people. I can see a couple of white streaks, but there are other white streaks at other times in the film, and various blobs and marks seen throughout. I wonder if that was what was being referred to.

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #222 on: December 03, 2018, 07:03:39 PM »
Are you looking at the pergola starting at the 5-sec mark of the video?  Do you see it?

Yes I was looking at the 5 second mark. As I just posted, there are a couple of white streaks, is that what you mean? There are a couple of horizontal white streaks at the very start of the film, what are they? There are other streaks and blobs in the film.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #222 on: December 03, 2018, 07:03:39 PM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #223 on: December 03, 2018, 07:04:51 PM »

No Jerry, look right at the 5-second mark in the pergola.  You may want to start watching it at the 4-sec mark.  Right about the 5-sec mark, a shot is fired from the third window and less than a second later a shot with a smoke trail is seen right behind Zapruder.