Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.  (Read 38267 times)

Online Steve Howsley

Re: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.
« Reply #176 on: December 02, 2018, 04:00:29 AM »
Advertisement
Stop right there. I am a skeptic. Find one post where I claim any conspiracy theory.

My impression was that you subscribe to many theories and the pet theory at any particular time is whatever takes your fancy. If you are a skeptic it would be interesting to know what is it you are skeptical about.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: December 02, 2018, 04:00:29 AM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #177 on: December 02, 2018, 04:07:42 AM »
Show us where Zap confirmed that shots definitely came from behind. You lot are quick to cherrypick while ignoring the rest of the Zapruder testimony: In short, he assumed those people and the cop running up the knoll knew where the shots came from.

Until you can provide cited information that anyone else but the prime suspect knew there was to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day, by all means post it.

Otherwise, you are doing nothing but blowing smoke.

Chappy - There is no cherry picking, you know it.  His WC testimony states it and so does his TV interview.   You know it.

Fact is fact, why do you have a problem with facts?

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #178 on: December 02, 2018, 04:09:12 AM »
Yeah, Keyvan Shahrdar ...go back and find that smoking gun--that is 55 years old and now that everybody's dead :-[
And what are you trying to say?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #178 on: December 02, 2018, 04:09:12 AM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #179 on: December 02, 2018, 04:11:47 AM »
He, like you, like all other CTers have had up to 55 years to show the smoking gun. It's a bit rich to suggest that because people are dying (of old age related issues) it makes the case harder to prove when there's been no proof during the 55 years anyway. There's not even general agreement between CTers on what the conspiracy involved. Was it CIA, SS, FBI, Big Oil, The Family, the Russians, the Cubans? The only person in the whole of the USA who has been ruled out is Oswald. That fixation that he wasn't knowingly involved is what trips CTers up at every turn.

I'd like to hear from a CTer who says that Oswald was deeply and knowingly involved but that he was just one player in a conspiracy. That might stimulate an interesting discussion.

Steve, this thread is about proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.  I showed you proof.  What are you trying to say?

Do you like to read facts about the assassination of JFK?  If you do, this thread is for you.

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #180 on: December 02, 2018, 04:35:06 AM »
Steve, this thread is about proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.  I showed you proof.  What are you trying to say?

Do you like to read facts about the assassination of JFK?  If you do, this thread is for you.

Go peddle you BS somewhere else. Surely there's a JFK For Juniors forum you could start up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #180 on: December 02, 2018, 04:35:06 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #181 on: December 02, 2018, 03:08:45 PM »

Go peddle you BS somewhere else. Surely there's a JFK For Juniors forum you could start up.

I do Not blame him for wanting to avoid being Tar Babied to the entire Blevins Theory. Problem is, when he posts the Blevins Colorized/Altered Moorman Photo he then must also accept the Babushka Lady nonsense that comes with it.

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #182 on: December 02, 2018, 03:15:50 PM »

I am peddling fact and fact.

Do you have a problem with facts?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #182 on: December 02, 2018, 03:15:50 PM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #183 on: December 02, 2018, 03:17:32 PM »
    I do Not blame him for wanting to avoid being Tar Babied to the entire Blevins Theory. Problem is, when he posts the Blevins Colorized/Altered Moorman Photo he then must also accept the Babushka Lady nonsense that comes with it.

Accept the facts Royell.  JFK was shot at from the Pergola.  There is a fact to back it up.

You have a problem with facts.