Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.  (Read 38297 times)

Offline Steve Logan

Re: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.
« Reply #168 on: December 01, 2018, 10:29:55 PM »
Advertisement
And I have told you, do your own research for your questions.  It will make you smarter.

Look at the thread on the subject, this thread is about proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.  You want to prove otherwise, bring evidence that shows what I have shown in wrong.  You have not.

All you have done is state your opinions, ask for additional research, and thrown insults.

Are you as dense as you portray to be? One last time , answer the questions put to you or STFU. You posted trash from Blevins , you were called on it, you were shown how much of a fraud you are, you were asked three simple questions. You refuse to answer a single one and you keep repeating the same regurgitated response. Stop being a coward.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: December 01, 2018, 10:29:55 PM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #169 on: December 01, 2018, 10:44:01 PM »
Are you as dense as you portray to be? One last time , answer the questions put to you or STFU. You posted trash from Blevins , you were called on it, you were shown how much of a fraud you are, you were asked three simple questions. You refuse to answer a single one and you keep repeating the same regurgitated response. Stop being a coward.

You don't want to accept the truth and you are asking questions that you should research yourself. 

I am not posting anything from anyone else.  I am posting information that I have researched.  You want answers to your questions, research them and let everyone here know your findings.

The only fraud is you that refuses to share the 'research' you have done about the pergola and you keep throwing insults at me because what I have shared here does not agree with your findings.  Come clean and accept the truth.

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #170 on: December 01, 2018, 10:52:00 PM »
You don't want to accept the truth and you are asking questions that you should research yourself. 

I am not posting anything from anyone else.  I am posting information that I have researched.  You want answers to your questions, research them and let everyone here know your findings.

The only fraud is you that refuses to share the 'research' you have done about the pergola and you keep throwing insults at me because what I have shared here does not agree with your findings.  Come clean and accept the truth.

Pretty pathetic. Your OP was kind of funny . Now you shun all inquiries about your keen detective work  :D . As I've said before your evasive tactics are really lame. I'll leave you alone now . I never made fun of the kids on the small school bus, I'm too old to start now. Later, fraud.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 12:42:52 AM by Steve Logan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: December 01, 2018, 10:52:00 PM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #171 on: December 01, 2018, 11:16:07 PM »
Pretty pathetic. Your OP was kind of funny . Now you shun all inquiries about your keen detective work  :D . As I've said before your evasive tactics are really lame. I'll leave you alone now . I never made fun of the kids on small school bus, I'm too old to start now. Later, fraud.

The truth is funny to a guy like you.  There is nothing evasive, you want answers to questions that you or someone else needs to research.
The subject of this thread is "Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy."  You have something to add, show proof, not your opinions.

Facts are facts.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #172 on: December 02, 2018, 12:34:42 AM »
Again, those are questions that you have.  You need to answer them, not me.  All I know is that shots were fired from there from the photo, film, interview, and testimonies.  You want answers to those questions, it is up to you to find out, not me.  All I know is where the factual evidence that I can see takes me.

Show us where Zap confirmed that shots definitely came from behind. You lot are quick to cherrypick while ignoring the rest of the Zapruder testimony: In short, he assumed those people and the cop running up the knoll knew where the shots came from.

Until you can provide cited information that anyone else but the prime suspect knew there was to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day, by all means post it.

Otherwise, you are doing nothing but blowing smoke.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 12:52:16 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: December 02, 2018, 12:34:42 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #173 on: December 02, 2018, 02:55:29 AM »

..... you are doing nothing but blowing smoke.
Yeah, Keyvan Shahrdar ...go back and find that smoking gun--that is 55 years old and now that everybody's dead :-[

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #174 on: December 02, 2018, 03:18:33 AM »
Yeah, Keyvan Shahrdar ...go back and find that smoking gun--that is 55 years old and now that everybody's dead :-[
He, like you, like all other CTers have had up to 55 years to show the smoking gun. It's a bit rich to suggest that because people are dying (of old age related issues) it makes the case harder to prove when there's been no proof during the 55 years anyway. There's not even general agreement between CTers on what the conspiracy involved. Was it CIA, SS, FBI, Big Oil, The Family, the Russians, the Cubans? The only person in the whole of the USA who has been ruled out is Oswald. That fixation that he wasn't knowingly involved is what trips CTers up at every turn.

I'd like to hear from a CTer who says that Oswald was deeply and knowingly involved but that he was just one player in a conspiracy. That might stimulate an interesting discussion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: December 02, 2018, 03:18:33 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #175 on: December 02, 2018, 03:29:15 AM »
He, like you, like all other CTers .......
Stop right there. I am a skeptic. Find one post where I claim any conspiracy theory.