Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.  (Read 38334 times)

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

Re: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.
« Reply #152 on: December 01, 2018, 05:59:22 PM »
Advertisement
How tall is the guy peering out of the top open slat?

Why are their heads twice the size of Zapruders and Sitzmans even though their 12 feet behind them?

The reason I'm asking is because you've done all the research and all. I know you must have the original specs of the pergolas to answer these buzzing gnat type questions.

Then after you swat away these questions with your facts explain how in the Betzner and Willis photos taken seconds before your colorized photo there isn't a hint of any human in that pavilion. Just looking to see if you have any clue as to how they got in there and where they came from.

Again, those are questions that you have.  You need to answer them, not me.  All I know is that shots were fired from there from the photo, film, interview, and testimonies.  You want answers to those questions, it is up to you to find out, not me.  All I know is where the factual evidence that I can see takes me.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: December 01, 2018, 05:59:22 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #153 on: December 01, 2018, 06:06:54 PM »
Again, those are questions that you have.  You need to answer them, not me.  All I know is that shots were fired from there from the photo, film, interview, and testimonies.  You want answers to those questions, it is up to you to find out, not me.  All I know is where the factual evidence that I can see takes me.

That's it run away. Keep running. Don't trip on that tail between your legs. The least you could do is to install one of these when you back up to unload your trash:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=0JH825sGa44

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #154 on: December 01, 2018, 06:08:51 PM »
I can't remember where I read it years ago, but it said that there was a manhole inside the concrete structure.

Can anyone who has been there confirm or deny this? Thanks.

I doubt that there would be a manhole inside the pergola.....   But even if there were... Are you suggesting that a gunman escaped through a manhole?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: December 01, 2018, 06:08:51 PM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #155 on: December 01, 2018, 06:32:59 PM »
That's it run away. Keep running. Don't trip on that tail between your legs. The least you could do is to install one of these when you back up to unload your trash:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=0JH825sGa44

"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience." - Criss Jami

I guess your pride is hurt!  Learn to accept the truth and you will be a better person.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #156 on: December 01, 2018, 06:35:49 PM »
I see that you modified your answer.  Why?

How about you show a technical demonstration regarding the floor level, and you show proof of the giant head sizes of the heavily-tanned shooters.  You are discussing that somehow an NBC News copy of the Mary Moorman picture is showing giant heads, well, show proof that is the fact.  Your perspective is worthless here, a proof is not.

Why do you have a problem with facts?

I have a problem with the facts you lot ignore.

Clearly, your home-schooling has failed you.

I edit in order to clarify what I mean.... and you clearly didn't get the obvious (to educated folks, at least) reference first around. The laws of nature, So I spelled it out for you... clearly what you need to have applied to your other claims.

The only B/W Moorman photos I've seen show no figure or head. Just shadows and blobs of congealed pixels.

The colourized version presented here shows the sudden appearance of two giant-sized sunburnt noggins. Explain that, Sherlock.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 06:59:43 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: December 01, 2018, 06:35:49 PM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #157 on: December 01, 2018, 06:53:08 PM »
Clearly your home-schooling has failed you.

I edit in order to clarify what I mean.... and you clearly didn't get the obvious (to educated folks, at least) reference first around. So I spelled it out for you... clearly what you need to have applied to your other claims.

The only B/W Moorman photo I've seen shows no figure or head. Just blobs of congealed pixels.

The colourized version presented here shows the sudden appearance of two giant-sized sunburnt noggins.

Sorry, never been homeschooled.  Wrong again.

Sorry, the B/W Moorman photo shows a man behind Zapruder.  - Wrong again.

What problem do you have with facts?

The B/W Moorman photo shows a man behind Mr. Zapruder.  The Nix film shows a shot being fired from the exact place where there is a man in the behind Mr. Zapruder in the B/W Moorman photo.  The interviews and testimonies of Mr. Zapruder and Mr. Newman said the shots came from the exact place where there is a man behind Mr. Zapruder in the B/W Moorman photo.  Warren Commission testimony from Police Officers and Secret Service men state that shots came from the pergola.

Facts are facts and you are refusing to allow facts to guide you here.  Why do you dislike facts so much?

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #158 on: December 01, 2018, 07:12:14 PM »
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience." - Criss Jami

I guess your pride is hurt!  Learn to accept the truth and you will be a better person.

No answers to simple questions.

?Fear of ridicule begets the worst cowardice.?
― Andr? Gide

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: December 01, 2018, 07:12:14 PM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #159 on: December 01, 2018, 07:53:16 PM »
No answers to simple questions.

?Fear of ridicule begets the worst cowardice.?
― Andr? Gide

Simple questions that you should research and get the answer.