Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.  (Read 38224 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.
« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2018, 08:24:13 PM »
Advertisement
Just want all of you to be aware of the photographic, film, and written testimony evidence that is out there.

Mr. Zapruder's testimony

Mr. LIEBELER - Yes.
Mr. ZAPRUDER - Yes--after the shots--yes, some of them were motorcycle cops--I guess they left their motorcycles running and they were running right behind me, of course, in the line of the shooting. I guess they thought it came from right behind me.
Mr. LIEBELER - Did you have any impression as to the direction from which these shots came?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - No, I also thought it came from back of me. Of course, you can't tell when something is in line it could come from anywhere, but being I was here and he was hit on this line and he was hit right in the head--I saw it right around here, so it looked like it came from here and it could come from there.
Mr. LIEBELER - All right, as you stood here on the abutment and looked down into Elm Street, you saw the President hit on the right side of the head and you thought perhaps the shots had come from behind you?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - Well, yes.
Mr. LIEBELER - From the direction behind you?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - Yes, actually--I couldn't say what I thought at the moment, where they came from--after the impact of the tragedy was really what I saw and I started and I said--yelling, "They've killed him"--I assumed that they came from there, because as the police started running back of me, it looked like it came from the back of me.
Mr. LIEBELER - But you didn't form any opinion at that time as to what direction the shots did come from actually?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - No.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/zapruder.htm

Testimony Of Abraham Zapruder. The testimony of Abraham Zapruder was taken at 1 p.m., on July 22, 1964, in the office of the U.S. attorney, 301 Post Office Building, Bryan and Ervay Streets, Dallas, Tex., by Mr. Wesley J. Liebeler, assistant counsel of the President's Commission.

https://www.jfk.org/the-collections/abraham-zapruder-film/zapruder-interview-transcript/

Zapruder Interview Transcript - The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza - The Sixth Floor Museum - The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey PlazaThe Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza | The Sixth Floor Museum

Here is Mr. Bill Newman's testimony:

Q: How many shots did you hear?

A: I heard at least three. I often thought of four, but I can't clearly say there were four shots; I can clearly say there were three.

Q: Do you have any impression as to the direction from which the shots came?

A: Yes, sir. From the sound of the shots, the report of the rifle or whatever it was, it sounded like they were coming directly behind from where I was standing.

Q: Now would you push the microphone aside and step down to the aerial photograph and identify that general area, just the general area from which the sounds came.

A: In my opinion, the sounds of the shots sounded as if they had come from directly behind me (indicating). I was standing near this light standard here, and I thought the shots were coming from back here, and apparently, everybody else did because they all ran in that direction.

http://www.jfk-online.com/wnewmanshaw.html

Mary Moorman photo - NBC source -

JFK 'grassy knoll' photo fails to sell at auction - TODAY.com
A pivotal piece of American history went on sale Friday morning ? but did not sell. The item ? a Polaroid photo snapped in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963, the day of President John F. Kennedy?s ...

Look in the shelter, there are people there to the back of Mr. Zapruder.

Nix
Film -
Look at the shelter around the 5-second mark. A shot is fired from the third window and there is another shot fired from the walkway behind Mr. Zapruder and Ms. Sitzman.

Play the video in slow motion, you will see a shot from the third window and a smoke trail from the walkway behind Mr. Zapruder. -

How to view the video is slow motion -
In Mr. Zapruder's original statements, he thought he was in the direct line of fire, the shots came from behind him.
In Mr. Newman's original statements, he thought the shots came from the pergola.

This information is hard to grasp, but there is no denying the truth of photographic and film evidence.  I am not asking you to change your opinion, I just want you to know the truth.

Look in the shelter, there are people there to the back of Mr. Zapruder.

I believe that there is a man behind Zapruder and Sitzman... The man appears to the camera left of Z &S, and he maybe wearing blue jeans and a shirt with the sleeves rolled up on his forearms.....his right side is behind the concrete support for the roof of the structure.   He appears to be wearing sunglasses .... But the photo is so fuzzy and hard to see that I wouldn't bet on the details....  I do not see "people" ( plural) in the area to the rear of Z&S.... 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2018, 08:24:13 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2018, 08:28:04 PM »
    Walt- We do Not know everything that has possibly been done to this Colorized Moorman Pic. Why are you buying into a Theory which is based on what we Know is an Altered Image?

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #122 on: November 30, 2018, 08:36:16 PM »
    Walt- We do Not know everything that has possibly been done to this Colorized Moorman Pic. Why are you buying into a Theory which is based on what we Know is an Altered Image?

There you go again with your opinions.  Show proof of what you said.  If the Altgen image has been modified, show proof.  Where do you get all these conspiratorial theories from?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: November 30, 2018, 08:36:16 PM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #123 on: November 30, 2018, 08:43:34 PM »
Your colored Moorman photo.

Ok let's not bother the forum members. How about you answering these two questions:

How tall is the guy peering out of the top open slat?

Why their heads are twice the size of Zapruders and Sitzmans even though their 12 feet behind them?

The reason I'm asking is because you've done all the research and all. I know you must have the original specs of the pergolas to answer these buzzing gnat type questions.

Then after you swat away these questions with your facts explain how in the Betzner and Willis photos taken seconds before your colorized photo there isn't a hint of any human in that pavilion. Just looking to see if you have any clue as to how they got in there and where they came from.

You are asking me to answer your opinions.  It is very simple, the Mary Moorman photo shows that there is a person begins Mr. Zapruder.  Mr. Zapruder and Mr. Newman stated that they believed the shots came behind them.  The Nix Film shows shots fired from that location.  There is testimony from Police Officers and Secret Service men in the Warren Commission about shots coming from that area.  There is film evidence of smoke floating in the area.

The above is proven by photo, film, interview, and testimony from 1st hand sources. 

Accept the truth, it is as simple as that.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #124 on: November 30, 2018, 08:46:39 PM »

Royell, I'm not "buying into" anything.... I'm merely relating what I see in the photo....  And IMO the man does not appear to be doing anything sinister, with the possible exception that he certainly isn't standing in full view.   His entire right side is behind the concrete support column.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: November 30, 2018, 08:46:39 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #125 on: November 30, 2018, 08:53:45 PM »
There you go again with your opinions.  Show proof of what you said.  If the Altgen image has been modified, show proof.  Where do you get all these conspiratorial theories from?

Who said anything about an ALTGENS Image?  Blevins colorized the MOORMAN Pic. This is Altering an image by definition.

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #126 on: November 30, 2018, 09:09:12 PM »
    Who said anything about an ALTGENS Image?  Blevins colorized the MOORMAN Pic. This is Altering an image by definition.

Let's be honest, you are trying to correct yourself after you said that the colorized Moorman photo has been altered because it is altered.  You are trying to believe that and are having a hard time.  What in the colorized version is different from the NBC News copy of the Moorman photo beside the fact that it is colored?

You are spreading conspiracies theory when you speak that way.  Show proof.  Fact is fact, that is what has been presented.  If you want to debunk this, do so with facts, not opinions.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: November 30, 2018, 09:09:12 PM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #127 on: November 30, 2018, 09:27:46 PM »
There's nothing that amuses me more than watching an argument within the conspiracy crowd. They make the Keystone Cops look like a highly organized crime busting outfit.

Keep up the great work guys.   Thumb1: