Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.  (Read 38273 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.
« Reply #112 on: November 30, 2018, 03:10:36 AM »
Advertisement
The question was could you show evidence to support your statement that the majority of witnesses in DP said that shots originated where Zapruder said. I accept that some people said they thought that but was it a majority?

Some people? Nearly two-thirds of those asked said that the shots came from the GK area. In the full six parts there are a lot, but unfortunately because of LNers whining the series is no longer on the board.

I gave you three people who support Zapruder. What have you given? Nothing as usual.

Mr. LIEBELER - You didn't hear any shot after you saw him hit?

Mr. ZAPRUDER - I heard the second--after the first shot--I saw him leaning over and after the second shot--it's possible after what I saw, you know, then I started yelling, "They killed him, they killed him," and I just felt that somebody had ganged up on him and I was still shooting the pictures until he got under the underpass--I don't even know how I did it. And then, I didn't even remember how I got down from that abutment there, but there I was, I guess, and I was walking toward--back toward my office and screaming, "They killed him, they killed him," and the people that I met on the way didn't even know what happened and they kept yelling, "What happened, what happened, what happened?" It seemed that they had heard a shot but they didn't know exactly what had happened as the car sped away, and I kept on just yelling, "They killed him, they killed him, they killed him," and finally got to my office and my secretary--I told her to call the police or the Secret Service--I don't know what she was doing, and that's about all. I was very much upset. Naturally, I couldn't imagine such a thing being done. I just went to my desk and stopped there until the police came and then we were required to get a place to develop the films. I knew I had something, I figured it might be of some help--I didn't know what.

As to what happened--I remember the police were running behind me. There were police running right behind me. Of course, they didn't realize yet, I guess, where the shot came from--that it came from that height.

Mr. LIEBELER - As you were standing on this abutment facing Elm street, you say the police ran over behind the concrete structure behind you and down the railroad track behind that, is that right?

Mr. ZAPRUDER - After the shots?

Mr. LIEBELER - Yes.

Mr. ZAPRUDER - Yes--after the shots--yes, some of them were motorcycle cops--I guess they left their motorcycles running and they were running right behind me, of course, in the line of the shooting. I guess they thought it came from right behind me.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: November 30, 2018, 03:10:36 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #113 on: November 30, 2018, 03:18:01 AM »
In reality it just might take a genius as in 55 years no hard credible evidence has come forward. Believe what you wish but a belief exists when evidence does not.  That?s a fact.

Offline Paul May

« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2018, 03:21:25 AM »
Facts?  You offer one more conspiracy amongst thousands unsupported. Are you claiming what you are offering is indisputable?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2018, 03:21:25 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2018, 03:23:33 AM »
Citation?  I dare you.

Offline Paul May

« Reply #116 on: November 30, 2018, 03:27:45 AM »
Undeniable evidence? You need to learn what evidence actually is.  This entire thread is a joke.  55 years and the conspiracy ?community? is still pushing this kind of crap.  Remarkable.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: November 30, 2018, 03:27:45 AM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #117 on: November 30, 2018, 12:40:02 PM »
Undeniable evidence? You need to learn what evidence actually is.  This entire thread is a joke.  55 years and the conspiracy ?community? is still pushing this kind of crap.  Remarkable.

Debunk this?  It is hard evidence.  Instead of giving your opinion, give facts and debunk this if you can.

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #118 on: November 30, 2018, 07:01:40 PM »
Why don't you post the colorized version of Moorman and we'll take the forum members honest assessment of how exaggerated your perceived human forms are inside the pergola.

How tall is the guy peering out of the top open slat.

Why their heads are twice the size of Zapruders and Sitzmans even though their 12 feet behind them.

A simple eyeball test.

Your colored Moorman photo.

Ok let's not bother the forum members. How about you answering these two questions:

How tall is the guy peering out of the top open slat?

Why their heads are twice the size of Zapruders and Sitzmans even though their 12 feet behind them?

The reason I'm asking is because you've done all the research and all. I know you must have the original specs of the pergolas to answer these buzzing gnat type questions.

Then after you swat away these questions with your facts explain how in the Betzner and Willis photos taken seconds before your colorized photo there isn't a hint of any human in that pavilion. Just looking to see if you have any clue as to how they got in there and where they came from.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: November 30, 2018, 07:01:40 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #119 on: November 30, 2018, 08:11:52 PM »
    The colorized Moorman Pic is Leroy Blevins work & His theory as to the positioning of shooters inside the shelter behind Zapruder.  Blevins has been pushing his Shelter Shooters theory for better than 2 years that I know of. Recently, he has added to his Shelter Shooters by claiming the Babushka Woman is actually Zapruder's wife and she gives the shooters inside the shelter the "Go" signal by flashing her camera's flash bulb attachment. He also claims that film images reveal Sitzman using her hands to cover Zapruder's ears immediately after the "flash/go" signal is given.