Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.  (Read 38166 times)

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

Re: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.
« Reply #104 on: November 30, 2018, 01:40:53 AM »
Advertisement
As close as the codless shmoe came to owning up.
Mytton's graphics might just illustrate that Kennedy was shot in the head twice explaining the pa-pow that some claim they heard.

The JFK skull X-Ray shows a bullet entering the rear of his head.  Dr. Humes states that the entry bullet is lower and to the right of the occipital protuberance.  That would be a magic bullet if it could come out the top of the skull when the bullet enters at a downward angle.  But that is another thread.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: November 30, 2018, 01:40:53 AM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2018, 01:54:20 AM »
 Thumb1:
Why don't you submit the image to the FBI and ask them if there is someone behind Zapruder?  And to colorize the image?

What do you think is being done when the image is being colourised exactly? Are you assuming that the colourised Moorman image you posted earlier has been done in a way which brings out hidden details? I assume that this is why you keep referring to the presence of shooters behind Zapruder as being a fact. I can colourise an image on Photoshop by painting onto the image with a colour brush and produce the same result so how has that image you posted been produced?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #106 on: November 30, 2018, 02:04:03 AM »
My point is, which you have clearly missed, is that I and others are expressing opinions. I don't claim them to be facts unlike some.

I got the point. ALL you do is express opinions. You never cite any evidence to support your opinions, and yet, you constantly call out people who believe that a conspiracy took place.

Why don't you start using the evidence?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: November 30, 2018, 02:04:03 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #107 on: November 30, 2018, 02:10:56 AM »
Could you give a citation which shows this to be true please.

Sure. Unlike you I use the evidence. In my "Statements That Sink The WC's Conclusions" series I did a six posts like this. Here is the first one.

The Warren Commission (WC) said there were ONLY three shots fired by Lee Harvey Oswald (LHO) and that they came from the eastern sixth floor window of the Texas School Book Depository (TSBD) and NOWHERE else.

Really? Then why did these folks say otherwise?

Bill Shelley

Mr. BALL - What did you hear?

Mr. SHELLEY - Well, I heard something sounded like it was a firecracker and a slight pause and then two more a little bit closer together.

Mr. BALL - And then?

Mr. SHELLEY - I didn't think anything about it.

Mr. BALL - What did it sound like to you?

Mr. SHELLEY - Sounded like a miniature cannon or baby giant firecracker, wasn't real loud.

Mr. BALL - What happened; what did you do then?

Mr. SHELLEY - I didn't do anything for a minute.

Mr. BALL - What seemed to be the direction or source of the sound?

Mr. SHELLEY - Sounded like it came from the west.

Mr. BALL - It sounded like it came from the west?

Mr. SHELLEY - Yes.

So he said he thought the shots came from the west (Grassy Knoll (GK) area).  How can that be when the WC said the ONLY shots came from right over his head in the TSBD?

Mr. BALL - Then what happened?

Mr. SHELLEY - Gloria Calvary from South-Western Publishing Co. ran back up there crying and said "The President has been shot" and Billy Lovelady and myself took off across the street to that little, old island and we stopped there for a minute.

Mr. BALL - Across the street, you mean directly south?

Mr. SHELLEY - Yes, slightly to the right, you know where the light is there?

Mr. BALL - Yes.

Mr. SHELLEY - That little, old side street runs in front of our building and Elm Street.

Mr. BALL - It dead ends?

Mr. SHELLEY - There's concrete between the two streets.

Mr. BALL - Elm Street dead ends there just beyond the building, doesn't it?

Mr. SHELLEY - Well, that's also Elm that goes under the triple underpass.

Mr. BALL - That is Elm that goes under the triple underpass?

Mr. SHELLEY - Yes.

Mr. BALL - You went to the concrete between the two Elm Streets?

Mr. SHELLEY - Yes, where they split.

Mr. BALL - You went out there and then what did you do?

Mr. SHELLEY - Well, officers started running down to the railroad yards and Billy and I walked down that way.

Here we see confirmation of the fact cops ran to the GK area, NOT the TSBD.  WC defenders like to deny this all the time. Look at this.

Mr. BALL - Did you see Truly, Mr. Truly and an officer go into the building?

Mr. SHELLEY - Yeah, we saw them right at the front of the building while we were on the island.

Mr. BALL - While you were out there before you walked to the railroad yards?

Mr. SHELLEY - Yes.

Why would they be going into the TSBD? Well the WC and its defenders say to find the man who shot the bullets at JFK?s limousine, but read this.

Mr. BALL - Do you have any idea how long it was from the time you heard those three sounds or three noises until you saw Truly and Baker going into the building?

Mr. SHELLEY - It would have to be 3 or 4 minutes I would say because this girl that ran back up there was down near where the car was when the President was hit.

Three to four minutes? Why did cops run towards the GK area (Shelley and Lovelady too) almost as soon as the shots stopped, but it took up to four minutes for Baker to go into the TSBD? IF the shots were heard from there shouldn?t we have seen cops run in there almost immediately? I would think so.

Come to think of it he did NOT even see Truly and the cop go into the TSBD!

Mr. BALL - Did you see them go into the building?

Mr. SHELLEY - No; we didn't watch that long but they were at the first step like they were fixin' to go in.

So all we have is his opinion they were ?fixin? to go in?, but we don?t know if they did right then or not, thus, the time could be way more than four minutes before they entered and this ruins the whole laid out plan the WC created for Baker and Truly meeting LHO.  This too hurts their claim.

Mr. BALL - Were they moving at the time, walking or running?

Mr. SHELLEY - Well, they were moving, yes.

Mr. BALL - Were they running?

Mr. SHELLEY - That, I couldn't swear to; there were so many people around.

The WC had to have Baker running to fit the timeframe for his meeting LHO in the lunchroom, but here we see a
witness say they could NOT say they were running.

Dorothy Garner

If you go to Commission Exhibit (CE) 1381, page 648, you will read the following statement from here:

Quote on

On November 22, 1963, at the moment of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, I was seated at a desk in the fourth floor offices of Scott, Foresman, and Company and I was watching the Presidential Motorcade through a window located on the south side of the Texas School Book Depository building and I know this window to be the fifth window from the east end of the building. I recall that Mrs. Elsie Dorman was sitting next to me at that time looking out sixth window and that Victoria Adams and Sandra Styles were both standing next to Mrs. Dorman and myself looking out both the fifth and sixth windows?I heard three loud reports which I first thought to be fireworks but only seconds later realized something had happened on the street below although at the time of the shots, the Presidential car was out of view behind a tree.  I thought at the time the shots or reports came from a point to the west of the building.

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh22/html/WH_Vol22_0339b.htm

Quote off

For the record, Ms. Garner was NOT called before the WC.  Why not?  Well it would seem she said a couple of things that did NOT jive with the WC?s conclusion.  First of all, she said she thought the shots came from WEST of the building (GK). That is not good for the WC.  She also made this interesting comment, ??but only seconds later realized something had happened on the street below although at the time of the shots, the Presidential car was out of view behind a tree.?  She is clearly saying the shots were being fired while the Presidential car was BEHIND THE VIEW OF THE TREE! How could LHO be firing if the limo was behind the view of a tree? He could be of course, but he couldn?t hope to hit anything.  Even the WC judged he would NOT fire when a ?clear shot was soon viable? to him. This is further proof someone else was shooting at the limo.

Virgie Baker

Mr. LIEBELER. How many shots did you hear?

Mrs. BAKER. Three.

Mr. LIEBELER When did you first become aware that they were shots?

Mrs. BAKER. With the second shot.

Mr. LIEBELER. Did you have any idea where they were coming from?

Mrs. BAKER. Well, the way it sounded--it sounded like it was coming from-- there was a railroad track that runs behind the building--there directly behind the building and around, so I guess it would be by the underpass, the triple underpass, and there is a railroad track that runs back out there and there was a train that looked like a circus train as well as I can remember now, back there, and we all ran to the plaza--the little thing there I guess you call it a plaza-back behind there this other girl and I almost ran back over there and looked and we didn't see anything.

She thought the shots came from the triple underpass area which is next to the Grassy Knoll (GK).

Mr. LIEBELER. After you heard the shots, you ran down the little street that runs in front of the School Book
Depository?

Mrs. BAKER. Along the grass.

Mr. LIEBELER. Along the grass--alongside there, running toward the triple underpass where Elm Street goes, but
you were actually running down the little street or alongside the street on the grass, alongside the street that runs
right in front of the Texas School Book Depository?

Mrs. BAKER. Yes.

Mr. LIEBELER. And you say there are some railroad tracks back in there; is that right?

Mrs. BAKER. Yes.

Mr. LIEBELER. Immediately behind Dealey Plaza away from Elm Street?

Mrs. BAKER. Yes.

Mr. LIEBELER. And is that where you thought the shots came from?

Mrs. BAKER. Yes.

Here is another witness that did NOT say they thought the shots came from the TSBD.  There are many more and we will look at some of them in the next post in this series.  How can the WC, and its defenders, believe shots ONLY came from one source when so many others disagree (and they were in the plaza)? By using the standard WC trump card of course ? they were all MISTAKEN.

We again see evidence that disputes the claims of the WC, thus, their conclusion is sunk again.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 02:18:32 AM by Rob Caprio »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #108 on: November 30, 2018, 02:11:45 AM »
I got the point. ALL you do is express opinions. You never cite any evidence to support your opinions, and yet, you constantly call out people who believe that a conspiracy took place.

Why don't you start using the evidence?

I have explained this before to you and don't intend doing so again. I'll post how I choose and you accept that or not. I really don't mind because I'm not seeking your approval.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: November 30, 2018, 02:11:45 AM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #109 on: November 30, 2018, 02:14:50 AM »
Sure. Unlike you I use the evidence. In my "Statements That Sink The WC's Conclusions" series I did a six posts like this. Here is the first one.

The question was could you show evidence to support your statement that the majority of witnesses in DP said that shots originated where Zapruder said. I accept that some people said they thought that but was it a majority?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #110 on: November 30, 2018, 02:59:36 AM »
It's a fact that Zapruder did not conclude that he knew where the shot came from, no matter how much you want to ignore the influences of others in the heat of the moment.

Mr. ZAPRUDER - Yes, actually--I couldn't say what I thought at the moment, where they came from--after the impact of the tragedy was really what I saw and I started and I said--yelling, "They've killed him"--I assumed that they came from there, because as the police started running back of me, it looked like it came from the back of me.
Mr. LIEBELER - But you didn't form any opinion at that time as to what direction the shots did come from actually?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - No.

You missed this.

Mr. LIEBELER - You didn't hear any shot after you saw him hit?

Mr. ZAPRUDER - I heard the second--after the first shot--I saw him leaning over and after the second shot--it's possible after what I saw, you know, then I started yelling, "They killed him, they killed him," and I just felt that somebody had ganged up on him and I was still shooting the pictures until he got under the underpass--I don't even know how I did it. And then, I didn't even remember how I got down from that abutment there, but there I was, I guess, and I was walking toward--back toward my office and screaming, "They killed him, they killed him," and the people that I met on the way didn't even know what happened and they kept yelling, "What happened, what happened, what happened?" It seemed that they had heard a shot but they didn't know exactly what had happened as the car sped away, and I kept on just yelling, "They killed him, they killed him, they killed him," and finally got to my office and my secretary--I told her to call the police or the Secret Service--I don't know what she was doing, and that's about all. I was very much upset. Naturally, I couldn't imagine such a thing being done. I just went to my desk and stopped there until the police came and then we were required to get a place to develop the films. I knew I had something, I figured it might be of some help--I didn't know what.

As to what happened--I remember the police were running behind me. There were police running right behind me. Of course, they didn't realize yet, I guess, where the shot came from--that it came from that height.

Mr. LIEBELER - As you were standing on this abutment facing Elm street, you say the police ran over behind the concrete structure behind you and down the railroad track behind that, is that right?

Mr. ZAPRUDER - After the shots?

Mr. LIEBELER - Yes.

Mr. ZAPRUDER - Yes--after the shots--yes, some of them were motorcycle cops--I guess they left their motorcycles running and they were running right behind me, of course, in the line of the shooting. I guess they thought it came from right behind me.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: November 30, 2018, 02:59:36 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #111 on: November 30, 2018, 03:06:41 AM »
I have explained this before to you and don't intend doing so again. I'll post how I choose and you accept that or not. I really don't mind because I'm not seeking your approval.

So you just come here to espouse your opinion which is NOT based on the evidence. Good of you admit it.