Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.  (Read 38140 times)

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

Re: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.
« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2018, 09:08:15 PM »
Advertisement
Zapruder and the Newmans in their first day interviews describe a head explosion exactly as seen in Zapruder's film which shows matter going forward and away from Oswald's rifle and this same wound location is seen in the Autopsy photos and the Xrays. Why is this still even being discussed?
Besides the total absurdity of having a shooter out in full 360? public view who could be easily seen or photographed by a plethora of cameras in Dealey Plaza, then you try to setup a Patsy who was directly behind and 6 stories up? If it was me then I would pepper the upper floors of the buildings behind with snipers but putting a sniper in front or wherever at ground level in full view of anyone who cared to look is totally illogical and simply would never happen.

JohnM

Opinions and more opinions coming from you.

Show me facts and debunk this undeniable evidence that there is proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2018, 09:08:15 PM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2018, 09:44:18 PM »
Opinions and more opinions coming from you.

Show me facts and debunk this undeniable evidence that there is proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.

You are spinning like a top. You haven't advanced your argument even one inch since your original post. You are the one making ridiculous claims so how about you produce your evidence. You have nothing but wishful thinking.

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2018, 09:55:17 PM »
You are spinning like a top. You haven't advanced your argument even one inch since your original post. You are the one making ridiculous claims so how about you produce your evidence. You have nothing but wishful thinking.

Funny, now try to debunk the truth.

You don't like facts.  Why?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2018, 09:55:17 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2018, 10:17:33 PM »
Zapruder and the Newmans in their first day interviews describe a head explosion exactly as seen in Zapruder's film which shows matter going forward and away from Oswald's rifle and this same wound location is seen in the Autopsy photos and the Xrays. Why is this still even being discussed?

Kennedy's head moves forward.

The back of Kennedy's head shows a bullet entrance.

Besides the total absurdity of having a shooter out in full 360? public view who could be easily seen or photographed by a plethora of cameras in Dealey Plaza, then you try to setup a Patsy who was directly behind and 6 stories up? If it was me then I would pepper the upper floors of the buildings behind with snipers but putting a sniper in front or wherever at ground level in full view of anyone who cared to look is totally illogical and simply would never happen.

JohnM

putting a sniper in front or wherever at ground level in full view of anyone who cared to look is totally illogical

Just how many people do you think would care to look elsewhere when the President is passing by?

Something which appears totally illogical could well be a good way to proceed simply because it's deemed to be illogical!

Just a thought...
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 10:43:17 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #100 on: November 29, 2018, 11:12:10 PM »
A private one, the FBI will not talk to me.

Gee, I wonder why?

Homeland Security and the FBI keep track of crackpots like you... but don't worry; Trumpty-Dumpty will pardon you. Not so sure about Duncan though.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: November 29, 2018, 11:12:10 PM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #101 on: November 29, 2018, 11:20:26 PM »
Gee, I wonder why?

Homeland Security and the FBI keep track of crackpots like you... but don't worry; Trumpty-Dumpty will pardon you. Not so sure about Duncan though.

So Chappy, do you like the facts?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #102 on: November 29, 2018, 11:24:18 PM »
Mr. LIEBELER - Did you have any impression as to the direction from which these shots came?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - No, I also thought it came from back of me.
As close as the codless shmoe came to owning up.
Mytton's graphics might just illustrate that Kennedy was shot in the head twice explaining the pa-pow that some claim they heard.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: November 29, 2018, 11:24:18 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #103 on: November 29, 2018, 11:39:25 PM »
He can't be a Lner anymore with this proof.  Chappie, you will accept the truth, won't you?

What truth are you referring to?   That the gun that killed Kennedy was in front of him?   I've always believed that one of the guns was on the GK......