Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.  (Read 38162 times)

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

Re: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2018, 07:31:03 PM »
Advertisement
Fact?

What is a respected crime lab that I can use?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2018, 07:31:03 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2018, 07:33:28 PM »
Bottom line is I don't believe on anything JFK unless I can see proof.  I see proof of shots being fired from the pergola.  Whether Zapruder or Sitzman are involved, that is a different thread.  I am not concerned about their actions in this thread. 

BTW - Mr. Zapruder did report that he heard shots fired from right behind him.  He reported as such in the form of a TV interview minutes after the assassination and his Warren Commission testimony.

Bump regarding YOU claiming, "Mr Zapruder did report that he heard shots fired from RIGHT BEHIND HIM".  Of course this claim of Yours = FALSE

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2018, 07:40:22 PM »
    Bump regarding YOU claiming, "Mr Zapruder did report that he heard shots fired from RIGHT BEHIND HIM".  Of course this claim of Yours = FALSE

Trolling......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2018, 07:40:22 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2018, 07:42:27 PM »
It is a fact that Zapruder testified that a shot came from behind him no matter how much you ignore it.

It's a fact that Zapruder did not conclude that he knew where the shot came from, no matter how much you want to ignore the influences of others in the heat of the moment.

Mr. ZAPRUDER - Yes, actually--I couldn't say what I thought at the moment, where they came from--after the impact of the tragedy was really what I saw and I started and I said--yelling, "They've killed him"--I assumed that they came from there, because as the police started running back of me, it looked like it came from the back of me.
Mr. LIEBELER - But you didn't form any opinion at that time as to what direction the shots did come from actually?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - No.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 07:44:49 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2018, 07:50:12 PM »
Trolling......

Mr. ZAPRUDER - Yes, actually--I couldn't say what I thought at the moment, where they came from--after the impact of the tragedy was really what I saw and I started and I said--yelling, "They've killed him"--I assumed that they came from there, because as the police started running back of me, it looked like it came from the back of me.
Mr. LIEBELER - But you didn't form any opinion at that time as to what direction the shots did come from actually?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - No.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2018, 07:50:12 PM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2018, 08:09:28 PM »
Facts are facts... You can try to change the facts whichever way you want, that does not make it so.

In the TV interview minutes after the JFK assassination, he said he thought he was in the line of fire, to paraphrase him.  In his Warren Commission testimony, he stated that they came from behind him, to paraphrase him.

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2018, 08:21:06 PM »
Facts are facts... You can try to change the facts whichever way you want, that does not make it so.

In the TV interview minutes after the JFK assassination, he said he thought he was in the line of fire, to paraphrase him.  In his Warren Commission testimony, he stated that they came from behind him, to paraphrase him.

Though You might Not be aware of it, we do agree on several issues regarding the assassination. You need to clean up your loose verbiage. We get newbees looking in on this Forum quite often and they might take what you are saying as being statements of Fact. I believe your intentions are good, but your loose Quotations of Key Players/Eyewitnesses demean whatever point you are attempting to make.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2018, 08:21:06 PM »

Offline Steve Logan