Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.  (Read 38335 times)

Offline Steve Logan

Re: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2018, 06:57:25 PM »
Advertisement
"So either your shooter(s) had a suppressed firearm , was wearing hearing protection or nobody fired anything from the pergola as per that phony doctored up Moorman photo that you proffered up as evidence showed." - These are your words, not mine, what else could you be insinuating here?  If you are talking about the colored portion of the picture, show proof that it is different from the original besides that fact that it is colorized.  Who are you kidding, you are just basing your conclusion on your opinion.  Show proof!

You have 30 years experience, act like it! - Just cause you are consumed with another belief does not mean it is so.

If you are talking about the colored portion of the picture, show proof that it is different from the original besides that fact that it is colorized.  Who are you kidding, you are just basing your conclusion on your opinion.

No I'm basing my opinion on experience with shooting firearms. Your presenting crap from Blevins that is supported by that lunatic of lunatics Ralph Cinque. Your credibility is in question. You're silly.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2018, 06:57:25 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2018, 07:00:06 PM »
A belief that it is a fact. What is the difference? It is obvious to the discerning mind that there was a cover-up and so it is not just a theory.
                             Nicholas Katzenbach Asst Attorney General November 25 1963, the day of the Kennedy funeral.       
You may have the last word there Mr Turner, but it probably won't mean too much in the long range scope of things. Cheers

You don't see a difference between a belief and a fact?  Surprised.

By the way, the phrase 'just a theory' is misleading. A theory is not a guess but a model which explains observations supported by evidence and which can be tested.

I have I think there was an attempt to cover up mistakes that were made in the lead up to the assassination but wouldn't say I know that to be true.

Cheers to you

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2018, 07:03:31 PM »
Says the guy who offers his unsupported opinion all the time. Who cares indeed?

My point is, which you have clearly missed, is that I and others are expressing opinions. I don't claim them to be facts unlike some.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2018, 07:03:31 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2018, 07:04:55 PM »
If he was the only one to say this then it would be open to debate, but he wasn't. The majority of witnesses in DP said that shots originated where Zapruder said.

Could you give a citation which shows this to be true please.

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2018, 07:07:53 PM »
If you are talking about the colored portion of the picture, show proof that it is different from the original besides that fact that it is colorized.  Who are you kidding, you are just basing your conclusion on your opinion.

No I'm basing my opinion on experience with shooting firearms. Your presenting crap from Blevins that is supported by that lunatic of lunatics Ralph Cinque. Your credibility is in question. You're silly.

Since you have 30-years law enforcement experience, give me a nationally respected crime lab that I can use to analyze the Mary Moorman picture.

P.S. - I am not presenting anything from anyone else.  The facts are the facts, and you have not debunked this fact.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2018, 07:07:53 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2018, 07:18:28 PM »
Bottom line is I don't believe on anything JFK unless I can see proof.  I see proof of shots being fired from the pergola.  Whether Zapruder or Sitzman are involved, that is a different thread.  I am not concerned about their actions in this thread. 

BTW - Mr. Zapruder did report that he heard shots fired from right behind him.  He reported as such in the form of a TV interview minutes after the assassination and his Warren Commission testimony.

You claim to want PROOF, and now You are misquoting Abe Zapruder right after You misquoted Bill Newman. Zapruder did Not say he heard shots fired from "RIGHT Behind Him". Zapruder did WC Testify to DPD motorcycle cops being Right behind him, but he did Not claim the shots fired were "RIGHT Behind Him" during his WC Testimony or during his TV Interview shortly after the assassination.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 07:25:17 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2018, 07:27:02 PM »
Since you have 30-years law enforcement experience, give me a nationally respected crime lab that I can use to analyze the Mary Moorman picture.

P.S. - I am not presenting anything from anyone else.  The facts are the facts, and you have not debunked this fact.

Fact?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2018, 07:27:02 PM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2018, 07:29:53 PM »
    You claim to want PROOF, and now You are misquoting Abe Zapruder right after You misquoted Bill Newman. Zapruder did Not say he heard shots fired from "RIGHT Behind Him". Zapruder did WC Testify to DPD motorcycle cops being Right behind him, but he did Not claim the shots fired were "RIGHT Behind Him".

Go in circles all you want.  He said he was in direct line of fire to paraphrase him in his TV interview and his Warren Commission testimony he stated:
Mr. LIEBELER - Did you have any impression as to the direction from which these shots came?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - No, I also thought it came from back of me. Of course, you can't tell when something is in line it could come from anywhere, but being I was here and he was hit on this line and he was hit right in the head--I saw it right around here, so it looked like it came from here and it could come from there.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/zapruder.htm

"I also thought it came from back of me." - Abraham Zapruder.

Fact is fact, get used to it.