Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.  (Read 38155 times)

Offline Nicholas Turner

Re: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2018, 08:35:18 PM »
Advertisement
Not an opinion, there is a photograph with a shooter behind Zapruder, there is the Nix film that shows a gunshot with a smoke trail from the same area where a person can be seen in the Mary Moorman photo.  You have Mr. Zapruder and Mr. Newman stating that they thought the gunshots came from right behind them.  You have police officers in the Warren Commission stating that the shots came from that direction.  You have film evidence of gun smoke floating in the same area.  You have a Senator stating that he smelled gun smoke in the area.

Not my opinion, it is hard and undeniable evidence that there was a shooter from the pergola.

If you choose to be blind and ignorant to these facts, that is your choice.

Nope, it is your opinion that the Moorman photo shows a shooter behind Zapruder. It is not a fact no matter how strongly you believe it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2018, 08:35:18 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2018, 08:40:55 PM »
As I said, we have sourced information that Zapruder knew the shots came from right behind him in the form of a TV interview minutes right after the assassination and his Warren Commission testimony.  This thread is not about Mr. Blevins or what you think about Mr. Blevins.  This thread is about proof that JFL was killed as a result of a conspiracy.  I have hard evidence that shows a gunman in the pergola "shelter". 

Do you have a comment on this evidence?

As I pointed out earlier, including the ALTERED Moorman Photo shifts the attention Away from the other evidence you posted. That ALTERED Photo has forced you into a purely Defensive position. Getting away from that Photo will find your conspiracy case having a worthy foundation.
       People in general are pretty fast & loose with their verbiage. When someone says "right behind" they do Not necessarily mean Directly Behind. Zapruder testified as to motorcycle cops being behind him also. Do you think he meant that DPD cops were running around behind him/inside the shelter?  The Willis Black Dog Man Photo gives us a pretty good view/look inside the Shelter behind Zapruder. There are other images showing pretty good looks inside that shelter seconds before the Kill Shot. Nobody is visible inside that Shelter. There could have been people hiding inside there I would guess, but if you were a shooter inside that shelter you certainly would be getting set-up for your shot(s). To believe that a hired Professional Hit Man popped out of that Shelter at the last second or 2 is silly. Sure, it is possible but really Not plausible.
       I do believe your image shows gun smoke. I also believe Holland saw this same smoke and other witnesses up wind from the TSBD smelled that same gun smoke.   

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2018, 08:53:21 PM »
Nope, it is your opinion that the Moorman photo shows a shooter behind Zapruder. It is not a fact no matter how strongly you believe it.

Nope, you are blind to the obvious.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2018, 08:53:21 PM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2018, 08:55:13 PM »
There is no altered Mary Moorman photo.  Do you have proof that it is altered?  Since you keep harping about it, it must be true.  Since it is true, do you have proof that it is altered?

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2018, 09:03:12 PM »
Nope, you are blind to the obvious.

In your opinion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2018, 09:03:12 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2018, 09:14:19 PM »
There is no altered Mary Moorman photo.  Do you have proof that it is altered?  Since you keep harping about it, it must be true.  Since it is true, do you have proof that it is altered?

Taking a B/W Image and Colorizing it = ALTERED. Cropping an Image = ALTERED.

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2018, 09:17:53 PM »
    Taking a B/W Image and Colorizing it = ALTERED. Cropping an Image = ALTERED.

Do you have proof that the image is altered?

You want to see what you want to see.  You cannot help anyone.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2018, 09:17:53 PM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2018, 09:20:18 PM »
In your opinion.
I don't have an opinion, just facts.  You have opinions without providing facts.